It;s beyond me why the right would except a criminal for their leader

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
What happens to a party that puts the stamp of approval on a criminal. This is simple, he is guilty by not allowing the existing evidence to be presented. To me it's a automatic. There is only one type of leader that does that and that is a dictator. We aren't talking about a blowjob or lying to congress, we are talking about putting this country in harms way for a criminal action of forcing Ukraine to investigate Biden by holding back the money needed to protect this Allie from this countries biggest enemy and threat. That has already been admitted and Biden guilt has already been looked into and found to be nothing. So the rights leader wanted Ukraine to lie to get the money. The right wing and its supporters are selling out this country to stay relevant and in power.
If anyone from the right responds to this you will find out how low they have come with the ridiculous defense of this monster.

We don't believe a single word that falls from lying left lips. Nothing more needs to be said.

What happens to a party that puts the stamp of approval on a criminal. This is simple, he is guilty by not allowing the existing evidence to be presented. To me it's a automatic. There is only one type of leader that does that and that is a dictator. We aren't talking about a blowjob or lying to congress, we are talking about putting this country in harms way for a criminal action of forcing Ukraine to investigate Biden by holding back the money needed to protect this Allie from this countries biggest enemy and threat. That has already been admitted and Biden guilt has already been looked into and found to be nothing. So the rights leader wanted Ukraine to lie to get the money. The right wing and its supporters are selling out this country to stay relevant and in power.
If anyone from the right responds to this you will find out how low they have come with the ridiculous defense of this monster.
:auiqs.jpg:

The proper English word is accept.
Do you idiots ever proof read your nonsense?

Goddamn Chinese trolls.

What happens? They become irrelevant and stage fake impeachments and obstruct progress and fight securing our borders and release criminals faster than they can be arrested. Just like the democrats are doing today.

Some criminals are very nice people !

You mean 'very fine" --- but mostly, they're rapists.
upload_2020-1-23_12-38-43.jpeg

"Criminal" is too strong. But when Gen Kelly left, he sort of predicted something like this would happen because Trump really doesn't want any adult around who will tell him, "if you do this despite me telling you it's a bad idea that will get you in trouble, I quit." Trump has a basic need to be surrounded by sycophants. He always has, or at least has since Ray Cohn died. And Cohn was more his teacher.

The same thing happened to Nixon because Erlichman and Haldemann weren't strong enough, and his Attny General really was a criminal. But Nixon didn't need sycophants, but rather operated from fear. Both LBJ and W chose to take the counsel of the wrong people. JFK was made of sterner stuff, and he had his younger brother who was even more devious but also more careful. Reagan brought an entire team with him from Calif. And he was probably the only one with a true sense of humility. HW had that too. Carter had humility but he hated being a politician.

From before day one, people were foretelling that Trump would run amuck with his schemes of illegal paybacks and cheating others in deals.

Sorry, but our country doesn't use the Cardassian system of jurisprudence.

It's beyond me how the crazy left maintains as much hatred after three years to refer to the President of the United States as a "criminal".

these are the dupes that are leftover from the tea party -

What happens to a political party when all they have left to speak for them are illiterate fucksticks like yourself?

"Criminal" is too strong. But when Gen Kelly left, he sort of predicted something like this would happen because Trump really doesn't want any adult around who will tell him, "if you do this despite me telling you it's a bad idea that will get you in trouble, I quit." Trump has a basic need to be surrounded by sycophants. He always has, or at least has since Ray Cohn died. And Cohn was more his teacher.

The same thing happened to Nixon because Erlichman and Haldemann weren't strong enough, and his Attny General really was a criminal. But Nixon didn't need sycophants, but rather operated from fear. Both LBJ and W chose to take the counsel of the wrong people. JFK was made of sterner stuff, and he had his younger brother who was even more devious but also more careful. Reagan brought an entire team with him from Calif. And he was probably the only one with a true sense of humility. HW had that too. Carter had humility but he hated being a politician.

From before day one, people were foretelling that Trump would run amuck with his schemes of illegal paybacks and cheating others in deals.

Were you born stupid or is dishonesty just in your Genes? First of all your last paragraph is as general as the New York times Sunday horoscope. It's a meaningless inference that qualifies as rank propaganda. Our entire government operates on that principle you doofus. Everyday there are hundreds of backroom handshakes and deals that take place. Every major bill that passes through the lawmaking body is replete with theft and Payola. The reason you guys look so ridiculous is because you want to have rules all of a sudden and just for this one instance.
Nobody is buying the double standard.

Jo

It's beyond me how the crazy left maintains as much hatred after three years to refer to the President of the United States as a "criminal".

Actually the thread title doesn't say "the President". It says "the right".

Were you born stupid or is dishonesty just in your Genes? First of all your last paragraph is as general as the New York times Sunday horoscope. It's a meaningless inference that qualifies as rank propaganda. Our entire government operates on that principle you doofus. Everyday there are hundreds of backroom handshakes and deals that take place. Every major bill that passes through the lawmaking body is replete with theft and Payola. The reason you guys look so ridiculous is because you want to have rules all of a sudden and just for this one instance.
Nobody is buying the double standard.

Jo
That made sense to you. You're special.

The irony of this whole thing is that today the EPA's power over regulating clean water in places where there isn't water were rolled back. BLM is actually moving to Grand Jct Co. (which is bad news if you wanted to buy real estate there, but good news for people using land in the west. Or it could be, if the users realize conservation is conservatism)

Don't get me wrong, Trump is at his basic level a grifter and bully, but there is a kernel of truth to his belief that the US has been used, and the bureaucracy in an organization can come to serve itself.

His narcissism and sense of inferiority get in his way. Nothing new.

Forum List

Back