It’s an Obama Thanksgiving… Food Pantry Sees 400% Increase in Demand

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
It’s an Obama Thanksgiving… Food Pantry Sees 400% Increase in Demand​

by Jim Hoft
November 20, 2012

Via Drudge: Record Number of Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving… FOOD PANTRY SEES 400% INCREASE IN DEMAND… The Obama Administration and their toadies in the media hid the record food stamp numbers from the American public until after …

[excerpt]

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/its-an-obama-thanksgiving-food-pantries-see-400-increase-in-demand/

Food pantries are a self-fulfilling prophecy. Giving away free food to people and non-citizens ALREADY receiving free food.

Tens of millions on food stamps…talking on cell phones and smoking cigarettes at the Metro station. That’s free, too. (The “honor” system.)

And more of these people are located in the Red states than in the Blue states.

Actually listening to the Burns documentary 'Dustbowl' at this time. You reflect the same insensitivy to the plight of those that have lost their jobs and are on hard times as the people that damned the 'Okies' as shiftless and stupid.

And more of these people are located in the Red states than in the Blue states.

Actually listening to the Burns documentary 'Dustbowl' at this time. You reflect the same insensitivy to the plight of those that have lost their jobs and are on hard times as the people that damned the 'Okies' as shiftless and stupid.

Actually, I am a product of the Great Depression, I've been to the dust bowl and seen what dust storms do. Ther's a difference when you walk through it rather than watch it on Tee Vee. I know what hard times are and it looks like I've got to relive it again in my old age. However, I have yet to lower my principles by looking for hand outs. I grow my own vegetables, and meat. At 77 yrs old I owe nothing to the White House or the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back