It really wasn't RAPE RAPE. Whoopi on Polanski drugging a kid and screwing her.

I didn't realize that Obama's base is made up of viewers of The View. What a dumb ass statement.

Obama's base are the Views audience. :lol: That's why he goes on it. Behar is always begging to blow him on the show.

obama_the_view_72910.jpg

My gawd, you're stupid.

Really? Every post you insinuate the poster is stupid. When you don't have any critical thinking ability, I guess all you have is insults.

hey look resident internet trash is posting a deflection thread.

Tell me Trash, when has Whoopi ruled over Policy and law?

:lol:

Still on your period Plas?

Tell me where the condemnation was nation wide for Whoopi's comments? An actual acceptance of Polanski's actions.

Is a rape a rape a rape LIB? Or are there rape rapes vs rape?

you didnt answer the question trash.

when has Whoopi ruled over Policy and law?

If some dumb shit called me trash, I'd ignore their sorry little ass and write them off as a dumb fuck, not worthy of my time.

Is rape rape the same thing as legitimate rape?
I don't know how it can be. Legitimate rape is saying that you don't know if someone was raped or not.

"Rape rape" is nothing more than a silly way of saying someone wasn't assaulted during the act.

You and Noomi are proving my point that people look at rape in varying degrees. So what separates you then from Akin talking about legitimate rape?
I'm not a politician running for office.

Oh no... She was "raped" but that tag just by itself carries a weight with it. Call it what it is... Statutory rape with a willing partner. Still wrong mind you, but hardly worthy of the title of simply being "rape"... Rape automatically promotes that one of the parties was not willing. This is not true in this case if I understand everything correctly.

See above response. If that's not it I can't help you. I'm not what you think I am.

Eh... It was consensual sex. But that doesn't make it legal. o.0

Why the outcry?
*shrugs* Ask someone who is out crying. That would require a republican supporter to respond. Not I. I'm just giving you my view on it. I speak for no one but me.

A 13 year old cannot give consent.

She certainly can. She can give consent to have sex with a 13 year old boy, can't she?

Oh no... She was "raped" but that tag just by itself carries a weight with it. Call it what it is... Statutory rape with a willing partner. Still wrong mind you, but hardly worthy of the title of simply being "rape"... Rape automatically promotes that one of the parties was not willing. This is not true in this case if I understand everything correctly.

See above response. If that's not it I can't help you. I'm not what you think I am.

*shrugs* Ask someone who is out crying. That would require a republican supporter to respond. Not I. I'm just giving you my view on it. I speak for no one but me.

She certainly can. She can give consent to have sex with a 13 year old boy, can't she?
Well... Yes... But it still doesn't make it legal. I don't think a 13 year old boy can legally consent either in most states. I could be wrong on that.

Edit: But it's not rape anymore that's for sure. Which... Thinking about it after the fact was your main point that I just missed for some stupid reason.

Last edited:
Liberals in time eventually ignore and excuse criminal behavior by their fellow libs.

Once the public uproar goes away, then they crawl out of their holes to give support.

I recall some Democrap Congressman (name escapes me) got re-elected after having gay sex with a boy.....they support any type of behavior by their fellow scum.

Well... Yes... But it still doesn't make it legal. I don't think a 13 year old boy can legally consent either in most states. I could be wrong on that.

Edit: But it's not rape anymore that's for sure. Which... Thinking about it after the fact was your main point that I just missed for some stupid reason.

So if no 13 year old can legally consent, but two 13 year olds have sex, both would have to be charge with raping the other, which isn't even remotely logical.

Now, if a 13 yr old girl could legally consent to sex with a 13 yr old boy, why can't she also consent to sex with a 15 yr old boy, or a 20yr old man? Why does consent change based on the age of the bloke she is sleeping with?

Don't get me wrong, I am not wanting to change consent laws, I just find it odd that the laws change so much depending on the age of both participants.

So if no 13 year old can legally consent, but two 13 year olds have sex, both would have to be charge with raping the other, which isn't even remotely logical.

Now, if a 13 yr old girl could legally consent to sex with a 13 yr old boy, why can't she also consent to sex with a 15 yr old boy, or a 20yr old man? Why does consent change based on the age of the bloke she is sleeping with?

Don't get me wrong, I am not wanting to change consent laws, I just find it odd that the laws change so much depending on the age of both participants.

The life experience of two 13 year olds is much more comparable than a 15 - 13 year old, the 20 year old has almost double the life experience, and in terms of mental and reasoning capability is way beyond double. Throw in a 30 year old and it is a huge psych gap.

How can a person even think it is comparable.

The laws are the way they are because of the damage that can be imposed on the child. That is why pedophilia is illegal, it causes much damage.

Oh... I think there can be a crime with no victims. And thus no punishment.

I think it has something to do with the frontal cortex being underdeveloped. The more developed it is, the more responsibility one should have.

I think it has something to do with the frontal cortex being underdeveloped. The more developed it is, the more responsibility one should have.

What happens when you have an adult whom the frontal cortex hasn't developed enough? Is that person responsible for rape if they have sex with someone younger than them? If they have sex with someone younger, who has a more developed cortex, is the younger person responsible for raping the older person?

Just curious.

What happens when you have an adult whom the frontal cortex hasn't developed enough?
I'm not sure there is a good way to test that on an individual unless it's a sever problem to the point of retardation. Pretty sure that's why there is a generic age range.

I think there is more than enough evidence scientifically to support when people start to understand their actions vs the consequences from a humanity standpoint. But to do it to every individual isn't really realistic.

Is that person responsible for rape if they have sex with someone younger than them? If they have sex with someone younger, who has a more developed cortex, is the younger person responsible for raping the older person?
I would think it would be like any person child with an underdeveloped cortex assuming of course you can prove retardation of the cortex. However that hardly gives free rain for someone to continually have sex because of that. The guardian, or even perhaps the government, may have to substitute their will for their own just like anyone else that continually breaks the law.

Just curious.
I'm happy to answer... But I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I'm more than willing to hear other point of views.

hey look resident internet trash is posting a deflection thread.

Tell me Trash, when has Whoopi ruled over Policy and law?

So does that mean forcing a blowjob isnt rape, because a former 90s President and his robots, repeatedly told us blowjobs werent sex....

So you're on board with NAMBLA?

Do you even understand the idea of statutory rape?

Last edited:
Mr. President Obama. Your side doesn't agree with you that a rape is a rape is a rape. Why didn't you come out Mr. President and chastise Goldberg for her comments on "The View".

Were you golfing Mr. President or did you agree with Whoopi that Polanski drilling a 14 year old up the ass after plying her with drugs wasn't a "rape rape"?

I'd like to know.

When it comes to Liberals, a pedophile like Roman Polanski didn't commit a rape. Whoopi said and the you tube is out there "it really wasn't a rape rape".

Left vs Right. Left being obsessed and going koo koo bye bye nutso over a candidate who has been pro life for forever discussing "legal rape" and a doctor telling him that the stress during the rape can help prevent pregnancy because the body goes into a "repel" zone.

But the left not having any issue with Polanski. As a matter of fact, the left elite in Hollywood embracing Roman even though he fucked a 14 year old after drugging her.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg

'We're a different kind of society, we see things differently,' actor says in defence of Roman Polanski

from the article:

As a guest on The View chatshow on US television, she said: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

Later in the programme she added: "We're a different kind of society, we see things differently ... would I want my 14-year-old having sex with somebody? Not necessarily, no."

You libs are such hypocrites.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg | Film | guardian.co.uk

That'll go down in history along with other such stupid sayings as "it depends on what the definition of is is"

Forum List

Back