It really wasn't RAPE RAPE. Whoopi on Polanski drugging a kid and screwing her.

Could anything be more irrelevant than a BS statutory rape from 1971? Drugged her? LOL

The baby was 14. Yes he did. Court documents and witnesses.

Notice he called it a BS statutory Rape, so he does not even think it should have been charged. You know, it's ok for Left wing Celebs to Drug someone then take advantage of them, No Nothing wrong with that at all.

lol

Could anything be more irrelevant than a BS statutory rape from 1971? Drugged her? LOL

The baby was 14. Yes he did. Court documents and witnesses.

Notice he called it a BS statutory Rape, so he does not even think it should have been charged. You know, it's ok for Left wing Celebs to Drug someone then take advantage of them, No Nothing wrong with that at all.

lol

It cracks me up. Here are the libs freaking out about a term called legal rape which is a true tern but meanwhile loving the likes of Polanski.

Let alone loving and adoring Woody and his adopted daughter shacking up.

They want to put this bullshit comment of Akins on every newscast so they can distract from Obama's failed presidency.

Thats all this crap is.... a red herring.

Just like the Reverend Wright outrage in 2008 to distract from the GOP's failed stewardship of the Executive branch, right?

Bush wasn't up for relection. Were you stoned or something?

I said the GOP's dumbass, can't you read?

So, rape is okay if someone who should be locked up and hasn't been flees the country for 40 years.

You are a real asshole, you get off on kiddies getting raped?

Mr. President Obama. Your side doesn't agree with you that a rape is a rape is a rape. Why didn't you come out Mr. President and chastise Goldberg for her comments on "The View".

Were you golfing Mr. President or did you agree with Whoopi that Polanski drilling a 14 year old up the ass after plying her with drugs wasn't a "rape rape"?

I'd like to know.

When it comes to Liberals, a pedophile like Roman Polanski didn't commit a rape. Whoopi said and the you tube is out there "it really wasn't a rape rape".

Left vs Right. Left being obsessed and going koo koo bye bye nutso over a candidate who has been pro life for forever discussing "legal rape" and a doctor telling him that the stress during the rape can help prevent pregnancy because the body goes into a "repel" zone.

But the left not having any issue with Polanski. As a matter of fact, the left elite in Hollywood embracing Roman even though he fucked a 14 year old after drugging her.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg

'We're a different kind of society, we see things differently,' actor says in defence of Roman Polanski

from the article:

As a guest on The View chatshow on US television, she said: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

Later in the programme she added: "We're a different kind of society, we see things differently ... would I want my 14-year-old having sex with somebody? Not necessarily, no."

You libs are such hypocrites.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg | Film | guardian.co.uk

Are you surprised about the Double Standard Liberals use? It's Ok for Whoopi to try and Define Forced Rape as different and worse than Statutory, or Date rape. But if a Republican does it, Oh boy watch out. lol

Of course Forced Rape is different and worse than Most Statutory or Date Rapes. Not all but most. Many Statutory Rapes actually involved 2 Teenagers one of which just happens to be 18 when the other is not, and someones parents got pissed, so now some poor fuck has to go through life as a Sex offender with people thinking he is no different than someone who knocked chicks down, and forces himself on them, Because of a Teenage Love Affair.

lol

It would be funny but it is disgusting that people think that wrongly, just because a guy is a celeb.

Whoopie doesn't speak for me. But since the girl didn't get pregnant, was it or wasn't it "legitimate" rape? Republicans seem to have all the answers to those types of questions.

She is also not running for any office

So what? Atkin never condoned rape in his statements and the President has been all over him for his terminology.

Atkin never ever condoned rape. Crickets when a liberal did though.

If Obama really believes a rape is a rape is a rape, why didn't he jump into the ring and comment on it like he comments on everyone else including Kanye West?

No...he just questioned the legitimacy of rape victims and came up with some ridiculous notion that a woman's body can reject spermatozoa from a "legitimate" rapist....all for some redneck logic idea to ban even those abortions.

WHOOPIng cough was wrong....100% wrong. But that doesn't justify Atkin's comments or his magical thinking....You are just trying to rationalize a fucking nut case.

Can someone please let me know which elected office Whoopi Goldberg is running for? Unless she's running against Mel Gibson I think she'll have a steep hill to climb.

:lol:

Still on your period Plas?

Tell me where the condemnation was nation wide for Whoopi's comments? An actual acceptance of Polanski's actions.

Is a rape a rape a rape LIB? Or are there rape rapes vs rape?

you didnt answer the question trash.

when has Whoopi ruled over Policy and law?

Mr. President Obama. Your side doesn't agree with you that a rape is a rape is a rape. Why didn't you come out Mr. President and chastise Goldberg for her comments on "The View".

Dear TonyDanza, Whoopi is not running for office. Whoopi's did not co-sponsor a "forcible rape" anti-abortion bill with Paul Ryan. Thanks for playing.

Why don't the 2 of you try remembering this argument the next time Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Glenn Beck says something you disagree with.

Fucking 2 faced pieces of shit!

Still didnt answer the question.

Last edited:
Why don't the 2 of you try remembering this argument the next time Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Glenn Beck says something you disagree with.

Fucking 2 faced pieces of shit!

Whoopi Goldberg is not the face of the Democratic party or liberal ideas. She doesn't lay claim to being the most important liberal voice in politics, and she doesn't have three hours a day to tell people what to think.

Rush is. And does.

There is no comparison.

Are you kidding? Hollywood gives millions of dollars to the Democrats. Their movies and shows carry pro-Democrat messages, like free advertising for liberals.

They have massive influence over the policies and laws we must live under.

Hollywood has MASSIVE influence over policies and laws?

:rofl::lol::rofl:

You are saying the don't?

Interesting.

You're a sharp one. Are you saying they do? Not interesting; just stupid.

Dear TonyDanza, Whoopi is not running for office. Whoopi's did not co-sponsor a "forcible rape" anti-abortion bill with Paul Ryan. Thanks for playing.

President Obama said a rape is a rape is a rape. Do you understand my OP at all or are you so knee jerk you can't see the hypocrisy? Don't bother answering. :cool:

Why didn't he condemn Whoopi. Obama does condemn others all the time in the media even over such small shit as Kanye West and Taylor Swift. The TMZ Prez always has an opinion.

If Obama believes a rape is a rape is a rape is a rape why did he not condemn Whoopi for her comments.

Not to the wannabe senator, show me in his quote where he condoned rape?

You can't.

Oh I understand your OP. You're equating the opinion of a comedian/actress/talk show host with that of a politician running for a US Senate seat. In other words, you're grasping at straws. In other words, you're deflecting. In other words, you're a dumb ass.

It's funny.......the DNC's keynote speaker for the 2012 convention has been accused of rape....course it never made it to a courtroom.

bill-clinton-picture-3.jpg

There were four witnesses who told NBC that Broaddrick had revealed to them years ago that Clinton had brutally raped her in 1978. One was a nurse who told NBC that she tended to Broaddrick after the assault, applying ice to the victim’s bruised face and badly swollen lips. It was right after the attack that Broaddrick first revealed the rape, telling the nurse that Clinton had sex with her "against her will," NBC reported. ABC News released a statement from Broaddrick friend Phillip Yoakum, who identified the nurse as Norma Rogers.

The Clinton Rape-Charge Cover-Up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_urvjCXg6c&feature=related]Blazing Saddles Bad Man Lineup - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
She is also not running for any office

So what? Atkin never condoned rape in his statements and the President has been all over him for his terminology.

If Obama really believes a rape is a rape is a rape, why didn't he jump into the ring and comment on it like he comments on everyone else including Kanye West?

No...he just questioned the legitimacy of rape victims and came up with some ridiculous notion that a woman's body can reject spermatozoa from a "legitimate" rapist....all for some redneck logic idea to ban even those abortions.

WHOOPIng cough was wrong....100% wrong. But that doesn't justify Atkin's comments or his magical thinking....You are just trying to rationalize a fucking nut case.

Problem is with Akin he didn't make up this shit about a doctor telling him this. I think it's a medieval thought process but it's been around for centuries.

And we are talking in the medical world here. Not just nutbars.

This is centuries old in the medical world.

And he never questioned the legitimacy of rape victims. Here you lie. Stop lying.

President Obama said a rape is a rape is a rape. Do you understand my OP at all or are you so knee jerk you can't see the hypocrisy? Don't bother answering. :cool:

Why didn't he condemn Whoopi. Obama does condemn others all the time in the media even over such small shit as Kanye West and Taylor Swift. The TMZ Prez always has an opinion.

If Obama believes a rape is a rape is a rape is a rape why did he not condemn Whoopi for her comments.

You can't.

It's amusing how Obama wants to interject his opinion on issues and then ignores when he might offend his base. What a moral compass.

I didn't realize that Obama's base is made up of viewers of The View. What a dumb ass statement.

whoopi is the same idiot who said m vick was from the 'deep' south....he is from va....she is a fucking airhead

Yeah, not to mention that she's not a lawmaker.

tiinydancer is not known for having a brain.

I never said she was douche bag. That's not the point at all is it?

Is it mass menstrual syndrome going on with you Plas and other libs? PMS run rampant? For heaven's sake take your extra strength midol and get back to me when you can debate something.

You seem like such a cluck of hens these days.

You can't.

It's amusing how Obama wants to interject his opinion on issues and then ignores when he might offend his base. What a moral compass.

I didn't realize that Obama's base is made up of viewers of The View. What a dumb ass statement.

You have to be part of his base to stomach that garbage.

Problem is with Akin he didn't make up this shit about a doctor telling him this. I think it's a medieval thought process but it's been around for centuries.

And we are talking in the medical world here. Not just nutbars.

This is centuries old in the medical world.

And he never questioned the legitimacy of rape victims. Here you lie. Stop lying.

show me where anyone but possibly a doctor who is a nutbag himself believes that tripe. And I am not lying. His whole premise was that if a woman gets pregnant while being raped, it wasn't a "legitimate" rape.

Forum List

Back