It really says a lot about the republican base when Trump is polling second among republicans

Trump is playing his own game. Win or lose.

I know that drives the Dems crazy, they like to think they have the political machine working just the way they want it and are manning the controls.

The NEW machine is coming, maybe not Trump, but, enough is enough.....
Trump is playing the same game he always plays....attention whore

And he is willing to bring his party down with him

He KNOWS the Presidency is the GOP's for the taking. Hillary has too much baggage!!

Greg
Trump is adding baggage to a party that has to struggle to reach swing states

He is more concerned with his ego than helping his party win

He wants to win all right.Whether it is he or not I have my doubts, but with him there'll never be a dull moment. Number ONE will be JOBS JOBS JOBS...something Obama took a solid three years to address. And tell me: how many uninsured are there in America?? wasn't there supposed to be COMPLETE coverage?? It's been six and a half years already.

lzi_gpd6puu6buc0blijhq.png

There was a surge in uninsured following the crash of 2008 so the increase is due to that. But the "recovery" has meant that the current rate is only about 2% less than 2008. Where is the 100% coverage??

Greg

Quite a drop in the uninsured....Obamacare is working

I don't know that it is. What recovery you have accounts for getting back to a reasonable say 14%; so you have a 2% improvement due to Obamacare. I will be interested to see how it goes in the next couple of years but 100% cover is a long way off...what the real numbers are though is hard to tell. I would suggest that Gallup is usually quite fair.

Greg

He KNOWS the Presidency is the GOP's for the taking. Hillary has too much baggage!!

Greg

He wants to win all right.Whether it is he or not I have my doubts, but with him there'll never be a dull moment. Number ONE will be JOBS JOBS JOBS...something Obama took a solid three years to address. And tell me: how many uninsured are there in America?? wasn't there supposed to be COMPLETE coverage?? It's been six and a half years already.

There was a surge in uninsured following the crash of 2008 so the increase is due to that. But the "recovery" has meant that the current rate is only about 2% less than 2008. Where is the 100% coverage??

Greg

2% is quite a drop? Yeah, its great for those getting it free, but for those who have to pay it sucks.
A six percent drop in less than two years is impressive. More to come

Greg

Greg

next question: how much did that 2% cost the american taxpayers?

Now THAT is the trillion dollar question!!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

I don't know that it is. What recovery you have accounts for getting back to a reasonable say 14%; so you have a 2% improvement due to Obamacare. I will be interested to see how it goes in the next couple of years but 100% cover is a long way off...what the real numbers are though is hard to tell. I would suggest that Gallup is usually quite fair.

Greg
Social Security and Medicare did not yield instant results either. Obamacare is working

Trump can shoot to second in the polls by calling Mexicans murderers and rapists

That is today's Republican base

Wait until you see what we have planned in the upcoming weeks to get the Donald into first place...
Hold onto your panties Libs,you ain't seen nothin yet!!!!
I can't wait

The more Donald speaks the better

just wait until he starts speaking the truth about the hildebeast, and in a debate he would totally destroy the lying bitch.

Hillary would destroy Trump, he has no perception of the issues. substituting arrogance for substance will not fly

Hillary would get over 60% of the vote against Trump

In his defense, Trump would retain Idaho, Wyoming and probably Utah... maybe North Dakota and West Virginia...

Greg

Greg

2% is quite a drop? Yeah, its great for those getting it free, but for those who have to pay it sucks.

14-12 = 6 ? is that common core math?

Greg

Greg

Greg
Social Security and Medicare did not yield instant results either. Obamacare is working

its working for those getting it free or heavily subsidized, for the rest is terrible. Higher premiums, higher deductibles, and less coverage. For middle class working people it is awful.

I mean this man literally has nothing else to say but derogatory remarks about Mexicans and republicans go nuts over him. I mean even if you agree with his remarks don't you think it's kind of sad that's all he wants to talk about? I know he laid out a platform in his first speech but so far that's all he has elaborated on.

Now I'll admit his plans for Universal healthcare and infrastructure is surprisingly refreshing. I'm just as shocked as anyone.

"I am rich.., I'm really rich"

What is more amazing than Trump being second in the polls is the number of Republicans saying....Trump tells it like it is

I know that drives the Dems crazy, they like to think they have the political machine working just the way they want it and are manning the controls.

Greg

Greg
What is more amazing than Trump being second in the polls is the number of Republicans saying....Trump tells it like it is

Greg

Greg
24 states attempted to sabotage the ACA by rejecting medicaid expansion. It was a stupid move that has caused their citizens to loose out on being insured with federal subsidies for health cost. The sabotage gamble was lost by the foolish Republican governors. The cause of so many still uninsured is a direct result of Republican governors who rejected the expansion.

Trump can shoot to second in the polls by calling Mexicans murderers and rapists

Wait until you see what we have planned in the upcoming weeks to get the Donald into first place...
I can't wait

just wait until he starts speaking the truth about the hildebeast, and in a debate he would totally destroy the lying bitch.

Hillary would destroy Trump, he has no perception of the issues. substituting arrogance for substance will not fly

In his defense, Trump would retain Idaho, Wyoming and probably Utah... maybe North Dakota and West Virginia...
'

then you should be supporting his candidacy, not denigrating it.

but Trump really scares that shit out of you libtards because he is not afraid to speak the truth, is using his own money, and owes no favors to any special interest groups.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg
24 states attempted to sabotage the ACA by rejecting medicaid expansion. It was a stupid move that has caused their citizens to loose out on being insured with federal subsidies for health cost. The sabotage gamble was lost by the foolish Republican governors. The cause of so many still uninsured is a direct result of Republican governors who rejected the expansion.

who pays those susidies? do you have any idea where the money comes from?

Greg

Greg

How much is due to Obamacare and how much to a better jobs rate is unclear. But 2% better than 2008?? One must hope for better than that.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

If you throw a few hundred billion at something one would hope fort some sign of a success. Pretty tepid right now though.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

That may be so, but putting more on Medicaid was always possible WITHOUT Obamacare. They still had and have to qualify. If they presented for a medical procedure they would have been signed up at the time. But it is now the Law of the Land...will it be a benefit to all or a burden to many??

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

Typical deflection. You want to whine about taxes and how federal funds are used and debate an issue other than the one addressed. The post was about misinforming who is responsible for the remaining uninsured. The responsibility is squarely with the Republican governors who rejected the expansion. That is the fact and some folks think it is OK and proper to misinform other folks by pointing the blame at the ACA by inserting misinformation and steering people away from the truth.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

Typical deflection. You want to whine about taxes and how federal funds are used and debate an issue other than the one addressed. The post was about misinforming who is responsible for the remaining uninsured. The responsibility is squarely with the Republican governors who rejected the expansion. That is the fact and some folks think it is OK and proper to misinform other folks by pointing the blame at the ACA by inserting misinformation and steering people away from the truth.

Nonsense. It's taken six years for Democrats to read it so that they know what's in it!!

Greg

I can't wait

I agree, I doubt if the south would rally around an obnoxious Yankee like Trump

That is what? 40 electoral votes?

I can't wait

'

then you should be supporting his candidacy, not denigrating it.

but Trump really scares that shit out of you libtards because he is not afraid to speak the truth, is using his own money, and owes no favors to any special interest groups.

Then you have obviously not been reading what I have written all over this thread.

I can't wait

I agree, I doubt if the south would rally around an obnoxious Yankee like Trump

That is what? 40 electoral votes?

Idaho 4
Utah 6
Wyoming 3
North Dakota 3
West Virginia 5

21 EV

:D

Forum List

Back