It Might Be A Good Time To Talk About That 3 AM Phone Call..

Most Egyptians and Libyans like us.

A few extremists should not control our policy.

and her lie about that didnt work did it?

Robmoney thought Russia was our biggest threat.
The man has NO curiosity about the world.

he knows nothing because he doesnt care

His big stupid pie hole also gave Putin an excuse to walk away from nuclear arms negotiations.

Thanks Mittens ...YOU FUCKIN IDIOT!!!!

Putin is an old-style Soviet. And he's plunked himself down between our goal of keeping the nutjobs in Iran from going nuclear and their goal of terrorizing their neighbors and the world. Obama sticking his head in the sand and refusing to notice isn't even slowing 'em down.

Nothing you won't defend if it's one of your GOP boys, right?

dear fucking idiot.

Robmoney doesnt even know anything about foriegn policy.

Hes unfit for president

And here comes the poopy mouth. Romney knows how to deal with foreign LEADERS, he won't bow to them and he won't apologize for being American.

Obama is now saying what Romney did yesterday. Stoopid, stoopid potty mouth.

Laughable! :lol:

He is already an international embarrassment and he hasn't been elected yet. Romney is a man that jumps to wrong conclusions then doubles down on his poor judgement.

International embarrassment? Hardly!

In England he spoke the truth, the same truth that worried everybody in England, the possibility of a terrorist attack. The same yahoos in the British press who maligned Governor Romney were saying the same thing for months.

Romney was just a politician, the kind of oddity England is not used to: HONEST.

As far as his visit to Poland and Israel is concerned, ask the people of Poland and Israel.

obama bungled this from the very beginning in Cairo. He's bungling it right now. obama didn't get Gaddafi, but he intends to take credit for it. Okay, then it's obama's fault that Libya has gone from a stable country to the chaos it is today. It's obama's fault that the situation exists in which our Ambassador was killed. In his own words, obama removed the leadership that provided the only stability the nation had.

Most Egyptians and Libyans like us.

A few extremists should not control our policy.

They shouldn't get a chance to kill our ambassadors either but that's what happens when you skip intel briefings and cheerlead for the arab spring

Yeah...even if it means ANOTHER war where our kids become statistics and we pour hundreds of billions of dollars into yet ANOTHER country that hates our guts, right?

It's showing weakness which encourages the bad behavior of our enemies. Like Obama, you appear to believe that these people can be appeased. But there's NOTHING short of our destruction that would actually achieve that.

You are oblivious to the facts. Bush refused to follow Ossama into Pakistan. Obama appeased no one. He sent the SEAL team into Pakistan to blow off a section of that murderous piece of shit's skull.

Oh... I thought he went in there himself, swinging, bare-chested and armed to the teeth, from one of those new choppers. Hmm... doesn't China have that now? :eusa_whistle:

Seriously. Exactly WHAT is our current relationship with Pahk-ee-stahn today? Didn't they just mete out a 30-year prison term to the guy who helped us over there, that is, after weeks of torturing him. And where's your fearless leader on that?

Look people we have already had a president recently that not only wasn't capable of making responsible judgements at 3 AM but for cryin out loud he sat there in a stupor during the events of 9/11 then continued to read "My Pet Goat" as his first presidential reaction to planes flying into the towers. He had an obssession with attacking Iraq which skewed the intel and got us into a costly and unneccesary war.

Now we have Mittens who has an obvious obssession with winning the presidency. That in itself isn't unreasonable. But ...and a big But... he has failed in his first presidential moment in how he miss enterpreted and then miss used the information on the Lybian and Egyptian incidents in an attempt to gain some political capital.

So I ask in all seriousness.. Do we REALLY want Romney taking that 3 A M phone call that may lead some of our soldiers and possibly our country into harms way?

How about embassies being attacked and we can't get the president's attention at 5 in the evening enough to come back and have a cabinet meeting? Screw the 3 am call! We can't get him off the campaign trail to do the business in a crisis, just when can he do business?

1. He refuses to meet with Netanyhu when Iran is on the brink of war....

2. He can't come back and meet with intelligence and military about the attacks on the already attacked embassies in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Yemen let alone others that may be in danger

3. Moody's just warned of even another credit downgrade

4. Bernanke is expected to come out and comment on the Fed today

5. The Chicago Teachers strike, entering its fourth day is now thought to be illegal, putting more emphasis on possible court involvement and his complacency on the side of the unions

6. Economists are warning of dropping off the fiscal cliff while we just topped the $16 Trillion deficit

But there's no reason to be working today. :mad:

This is my complaint with Obama, he seems more engaged with being re-elected than he does with running the country. We are in a crisis in the middle east and I'm sure that he is in contact with his Cabinet, however, I wonder how he cannot miss a beat with his campaigning? It seems to me he could address the nation on what is happening and what the US is going to do and who he has been in contact with.

This is a real crisis, let's see him take control and be what we elected him for. He has commented on every stupid issue, having a beer with a cop and a professor, his kid looking like Trevon and on and on.

This is a real issue, let's get some real leadership.

The world isn't perfect. Our election cycles go on indifferent of events. Are you seriously suggesting that Obama abandon his bid for re-election?

Wouldn't THAT be convenient for the republicans. :lol: Maybe you should E-mail Obama and make your suggestion known. I'm sure he would get a chuckle out of your "non partisan advice".. :lol:

This may come as a shock to you but most Americans don't share the rote echo chamber mantra that everything bad that has happened here and in the world at large is Obama's fault and responsibility to repair. What IS expected of his supporters is to crush Mittens so we don't get another religious zealot in the white house.

His big stupid pie hole also gave Putin an excuse to walk away from nuclear arms negotiations.

Thanks Mittens ...YOU FUCKIN IDIOT!!!!

Putin is an old-style Soviet. And he's plunked himself down between our goal of keeping the nutjobs in Iran from going nuclear and their goal of terrorizing their neighbors and the world. Obama sticking his head in the sand and refusing to notice isn't even slowing 'em down.

It doesn't take partisanship to understand that rolling over and showing your belly won't stop a RABID dog from biting you.

And here comes the poopy mouth. Romney knows how to deal with foreign LEADERS, he won't bow to them and he won't apologize for being American.

Obama is now saying what Romney did yesterday. Stoopid, stoopid potty mouth.

Laughable! :lol:

He is already an international embarrassment and he hasn't been elected yet. Romney is a man that jumps to wrong conclusions then doubles down on his poor judgement.

International embarrassment? Hardly!

In England he spoke the truth, the same truth that worried everybody in England, the possibility of a terrorist attack. The same yahoos in the British press who maligned Governor Romney were saying the same thing for months.

Romney was just a politician, the kind of oddity England is not used to: HONEST.

As far as his visit to Poland and Israel is concerned, ask the people of Poland and Israel.

SOOOooo... You think it is a good idea for a president of the United States to be completely honest when describing the different peoples of the planet compared to what we expect from our own citizens? Where would you have him start? Do you have even the tinyest idea how bad an idea that is?

Your world view is uber naive.

Yeah...even if it means ANOTHER war where our kids become statistics and we pour hundreds of billions of dollars into yet ANOTHER country that hates our guts, right?

It's showing weakness which encourages the bad behavior of our enemies. Like Obama, you appear to believe that these people can be appeased. But there's NOTHING short of our destruction that would actually achieve that.

bullshit. investigating the scene, determining who is responsible and taking appropriate action is the logical, intelligent route to travel....going off half cocked, screaming and blustering like a madman is the opposite and will result in yet another unaffordable war with more of OUR fellow Americans paying the ultimate price. That is NOT appeasement, that is rationality.

The film....probably by some fucktard right winter....may have been the catalyst of this violence....don't you think it MIGHT be time to stop dehumanizing people from cultures we don't understand and don't really care to?

BTW, your bullshit Democracy analogy is so fucking old and tired. If you want a truer one, it's this..... A Republic is where there are three sheep deciding what's for dinner....however, one sheep is safe in a field of clover, the other two are outside of the fenceline, surrounded by wolves and pounding at the gate in fear.... the sheep inside the gate says "don't be so fucking lazy.....get your own field!".

Once again... the attacks happened on 9/11. Only an idiot would think that there's a coincidence at work. And only a complacent idiot like Obama wouldn't have beefed up security around our embassies on 9/11. So, this dopey film is just an EXCUSE.

But let's say for a moment that it's not. For the purpose of discussion, let's say that's the catalyst. What exactly are you going to do to stop citizens from saying whatever they want? How are you going to accomplish that?

Ahhh.. the 'My Pet Goat' criticism again... yawn... like he was supposed to jump up and freak out a bunch of 6 year olds... :rolleyes:

THAT is your concern???.. the sensitivities of a few 6 year olds when thousands of Americans are being smashed into buildings at that very moment? No sir THAT is the responsibility of the teacher of the class. AND the parents of the children to consol their little brats when they get home. The president has MUCH BIGGER fish to fry at that moment and if you or BUSH or OBAMA or ROMNEY doesn't get that then they need to find some other form of employment.

I expect MY president to immediately get his ass up and into Air Force One and start to take care of business. Period...end of story.

President Bush realized that leaving that class room would accomplish nothing but disappoint and scare a bunch of 6 year olds. He could do nothing, have no cogent reaction without information. He trusted his staff to collect information and inform him if anything required his immediate reaction.

Ahhh.. the 'My Pet Goat' criticism again... yawn... like he was supposed to jump up and freak out a bunch of 6 year olds... :rolleyes:

THAT is your concern???.. the sensitivities of a few 6 year olds when thousands of Americans are being smashed into buildings at that very moment? No sir THAT is the responsibility of the teacher of the class. AND the parents of the children to consol their little brats when they get home. The president has MUCH BIGGER fish to fry at that moment and if you or BUSH or OBAMA or ROMNEY doesn't get that then they need to find some other form of employment.

I expect MY president to immediately get his ass up and into Air Force One and start to take care of business. Period...end of story.

President Bush realized that leaving that class room would accomplish nothing but disappoint and scare a bunch of 6 year olds. He could do nothing, have no cogent reaction without information. He trusted his staff to collect information and inform him if anything required his immediate reaction.

I thought Bush handled that moment beautifully. I'll never forget the look of determination on his face at the time.

But the OP does have a point. His president does rush right for Air Force One in a crisis. It might be to fly to Vegas for a stump speech, but hey... ya can't have everything, right? :lol:

It doesn't take partisanship to understand that rolling over and showing your belly won't stop a RABID dog from biting you.

Well....that is true....if it were fact and not just your right wing Nationalist paranoia.....Just like dehumanizing all Muslims for the actions of a few....you'd rather take the lazy and easier route of calling Russia a "rabid dog" than to work with them to achieve a solution that works for all.

This is the same ideology that made that film that the Middle East is so pissed off about.

Once you numbnuts realize that Our Beloved Country(and I truly mean that) is not the only one on the planet and that all of those "other" countries have the right and responsibility to look out for their interests too.....AND that those "other" countries aren't our subjects to be whipped into submission at our discretion when they do or say something we don't like? The whole world will be better off.

I thought Bush handled that moment beautifully. I'll never forget the look of determination on his face at the time.

But the OP does have a point. His president does rush right for Air Force One in a crisis. It might be to fly to Vegas for a stump speech, but hey... ya can't have everything, right? :lol:

Idiot if nothing. My president gets his ass away from a previously announced location ASAP when unknown enemies are flying highjacked aircraft into American targets. BTW...that far away look on his face was probably from wondering where the nearest bathroom was and how he was going to clean the suit he just soiled. :lol:

Look people we have already had a president recently that not only wasn't capable of making responsible judgements at 3 AM but for cryin out loud he sat there in a stupor during the events of 9/11 then continued to read "My Pet Goat" as his first presidential reaction to planes flying into the towers. He had an obssession with attacking Iraq which skewed the intel and got us into a costly and unneccesary war.

Now we have Mittens who has an obvious obssession with winning the presidency. That in itself isn't unreasonable. But ...and a big But... he has failed in his first presidential moment in how he miss enterpreted and then miss used the information on the Lybian and Egyptian incidents in an attempt to gain some political capital.

So I ask in all seriousness.. Do we REALLY want Romney taking that 3 A M phone call that may lead some of our soldiers and possibly our country into harms way?

You're a disgusting two faced pig politicizing dead Americans. Eat some dog shit.

Well....that is true....if it were fact and not just your right wing Nationalist paranoia.....Just like dehumanizing all Muslims for the actions of a few....you'd rather take the lazy and easier route of calling Russia a "rabid dog" than to work with them to achieve a solution that works for all.

This is the same ideology that made that film that the Middle East is so pissed off about.

Once you numbnuts realize that Our Beloved Country(and I truly mean that) is not the only one on the planet and that all of those "other" countries have the right and responsibility to look out for their interests too.....AND that those "other" countries aren't our subjects to be whipped into submission at our discretion when they do or say something we don't like? The whole world will be better off.
I realize that other countries have the right to prosper. They do not have the right to attack and kill American citizens, that is the difference between us and them, we are more civilized.

Idiot if nothing. My president gets his ass away from a previously announced location ASAP when unknown enemies are flying highjacked aircraft into American targets. BTW...that far away look on his face was probably from wondering where the nearest bathroom was and how he was going to clean the suit he just soiled. :lol:
You are an idiot and nothing. Your president would rather be playing golf with putin then do his job, which he hasn't done yet.

bullshit. investigating the scene, determining who is responsible and taking appropriate action is the logical, intelligent route to travel....going off half cocked, screaming and blustering like a madman is the opposite and will result in yet another unaffordable war with more of OUR fellow Americans paying the ultimate price. That is NOT appeasement, that is rationality.

The film....probably by some fucktard right winter....may have been the catalyst of this violence....don't you think it MIGHT be time to stop dehumanizing people from cultures we don't understand and don't really care to?

BTW, your bullshit Democracy analogy is so fucking old and tired. If you want a truer one, it's this..... A Republic is where there are three sheep deciding what's for dinner....however, one sheep is safe in a field of clover, the other two are outside of the fenceline, surrounded by wolves and pounding at the gate in fear.... the sheep inside the gate says "don't be so fucking lazy.....get your own field!".

Once again... the attacks happened on 9/11. Only an idiot would think that there's a coincidence at work. And only a complacent idiot like Obama wouldn't have beefed up security around our embassies on 9/11. So, this dopey film is just an EXCUSE.

But let's say for a moment that it's not. For the purpose of discussion, let's say that's the catalyst. What exactly are you going to do to stop citizens from saying whatever they want? How are you going to accomplish that?

You ever hear of yelling fire in a crowded movie? That is not protected by our Constitution. If it was the movie(notice that in my OP, I used the word "may") that caused our embassies to be attacked and our ambassadors to be killed....then they ought to be held somewhat accountable....inciting a riot?....I don't know....how much potential war causing stupidity do we tolerate?

I realize that other countries have the right to prosper. They do not have the right to attack and kill American citizens, that is the difference between us and them, we are more civilized.

yeah....unless they have resources we covet.....then all bets are off.

Forum List

Back