It Might Be A Good Time To Talk About That 3 AM Phone Call..

Ahhh.. the 'My Pet Goat' criticism again... yawn... like he was supposed to jump up and freak out a bunch of 6 year olds... :rolleyes:

THAT is your concern???.. the sensitivities of a few 6 year olds when thousands of Americans are being smashed into buildings at that very moment? No sir THAT is the responsibility of the teacher of the class. AND the parents of the children to consol their little brats when they get home. The president has MUCH BIGGER fish to fry at that moment and if you or BUSH or OBAMA or ROMNEY doesn't get that then they need to find some other form of employment.

I expect MY president to immediately get his ass up and into Air Force One and start to take care of business. Period...end of story.
Libtards have never cared. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

dear fucking idiot.

Robmoney doesnt even know anything about foriegn policy.

Hes unfit for president

And here comes the poopy mouth. Romney knows how to deal with foreign LEADERS, he won't bow to them and he won't apologize for being American.

Obama is now saying what Romney did yesterday. Stoopid, stoopid potty mouth.

Look people we have already had a president recently that not only wasn't capable of making responsible judgements at 3 AM but for cryin out loud he sat there in a stupor during the events of 9/11 then continued to read "My Pet Goat" as his first presidential reaction to planes flying into the towers. He had an obssession with attacking Iraq which skewed the intel and got us into a costly and unneccesary war.

Now we have Mittens who has an obvious obssession with winning the presidency. That in itself isn't unreasonable. But ...and a big But... he has failed in his first presidential moment in how he miss enterpreted and then miss used the information on the Lybian and Egyptian incidents in an attempt to gain some political capital.

So I ask in all seriousness.. Do we REALLY want Romney taking that 3 A M phone call that may lead some of our soldiers and possibly our country into harms way?

Still obsessed with the "My Pet Goat."

I think it would have been better if he had jumped up and started screaming.

He did what he thought was best for the audience involved.

It also allowed time for him to start processing what was next needed to be done.

The violence in the middle east is a direct result of obama's bungling. Agree with Romney or not, he was never in a position to take action or create policy. obama is. And he bungled it magnificently.

Barack Obama went to bed the other night and slept while not knowing the outcome of his missing ambassador. He got up the next day, made a speech, refused follow-up questions afterwards, then boarded the plane for a campaign event in Vegas, where he gave shout-outs to his local Democratic hosts, made short mention of the attacks on our embassies, and then launched into his stump speech.

Yeah, damn straight I'll take Romney. He won't show the kind of weakness to our enemies which encourages their bad behavior, so he won't be getting quite as many of those 3am calls. But if he the phone does ring, at least he won't roll over and go back to sleep. :rolleyes:

Dear idiot what do you think we warned about when Bush was talking of taking out sadam?

the violence in the middle east is a result of the me culture......who can change that in 4 years?

if you think a new president will change the conditions in the me you are mistaken.....how many presidents have failed at bringing peace to the me?

dear fucking idiot.

Hes unfit for president

And here comes the poopy mouth. Romney knows how to deal with foreign LEADERS, he won't bow to them and he won't apologize for being American.

Obama is now saying what Romney did yesterday. Stoopid, stoopid potty mouth.

Laughable! :lol:

He is already an international embarrassment and he hasn't been elected yet. Romney is a man that jumps to wrong conclusions then doubles down on his poor judgement.

Look people we have already had a president recently that not only wasn't capable of making responsible judgements at 3 AM but for cryin out loud he sat there in a stupor during the events of 9/11 then continued to read "My Pet Goat" as his first presidential reaction to planes flying into the towers. He had an obssession with attacking Iraq which skewed the intel and got us into a costly and unneccesary war.

Now we have Mittens who has an obvious obssession with winning the presidency. That in itself isn't unreasonable. But ...and a big But... he has failed in his first presidential moment in how he miss enterpreted and then miss used the information on the Lybian and Egyptian incidents in an attempt to gain some political capital.

So I ask in all seriousness.. Do we REALLY want Romney taking that 3 A M phone call that may lead some of our soldiers and possibly our country into harms way?

It also allowed time for him to start processing what was next needed to be done.

Absolutely.. and only 45 minutes later, a somber PRESIDENT BUSH addressed this nation with this:

"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward ... freedom will be defended." -- President George W. Bush, 9/11/01

At 9:30 a.m. on 9/11/01, after the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were attacked, President George W. Bush addressed the nation in a brief statement just 45 minutes after the first attack. The shaping of his new presidency was about to take a different direction as America entered in the war on terrorism with the President vowing to protect American citizens.

It didn't take him 24 hours to respond to a nation in crisis.. He may have done other things wrong, but on this- he was hailed by all sides for his composure and reassurance..

This is nothing but the typical LIBERAL SCREECH of Boooooooooooosh.. even on their President's watch and because of his policies-- they blame and try to divert to Booooosh.. Americans are DAMN SICK of it and it doesn't work.

Sadam was the Big Heavy in the middle east.

he had the big army and the big guns.

He was shit but he was still a cork in the bottle.

He was the shit cork that kept the bottle......well ......bottled

Obssessed? No.. just observant of an important lesson and do not want it repeated if god forbid we are ever attacked again.

Dear Obama lovers:

One day before September 11, al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahri posted a 42-minute video on Jihadist forums urging Libyans to attack Americans to avenge the death of Abu Yahya al-Libi, the terror organization’s second-in-command, whom U.S. drones killed in June of 2012 in Pakistan.

In the video, al-Zawahri said al-Libi’s “blood is calling, urging and inciting you to fight and kill the Crusaders,” leading up to a date heralded and celebrated by radical Islamists.

Another version of the video was actually posted on YouTube on September 9 and yet, President Barack Obama, who has not attended an intelligence briefing since September 5, and his administration did not beef up security at the embassy and consulate on September 11. There were no Marines present to protect Americans abroad, as the Islamic mobs overwhelmed what little security presence there was.

Al-Qaeda Catches Obama White House Flat-Footed During Egypt, Libya Attacks

dear fucking idiot.

Hes unfit for president

What Obama knew about foreign policy in 2008 was neatly summed up by Hillary Clinton in the Democratic Presidential Primaries in that year.

and her lie about that didnt work did it?

Robmoney thought Russia was our biggest threat.

The man has NO curiosity about the world.

he knows nothing because he doesnt care

Sadam was the Big Heavy in the middle east.

he had the big army and the big guns.

He was shit but he was still a cork in the bottle.

He was the shit cork that kept the bottle......well ......bottled

If we had not attacked Iraq Iran would still be completely contained and have NO nuclear capability. You can that Bush for unleashing Iran.

Dear Obama lovers:

One day before September 11, al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahri posted a 42-minute video on Jihadist forums urging Libyans to attack Americans to avenge the death of Abu Yahya al-Libi, the terror organization’s second-in-command, whom U.S. drones killed in June of 2012 in Pakistan.

In the video, al-Zawahri said al-Libi’s “blood is calling, urging and inciting you to fight and kill the Crusaders,” leading up to a date heralded and celebrated by radical Islamists.

Another version of the video was actually posted on YouTube on September 9 and yet, President Barack Obama, who has not attended an intelligence briefing since September 5, and his administration did not beef up security at the embassy and consulate on September 11. There were no Marines present to protect Americans abroad, as the Islamic mobs overwhelmed what little security presence there was.

Al-Qaeda Catches Obama White House Flat-Footed During Egypt, Libya Attacks

Breitbart is NOT news they are propaganda

dear fucking idiot.

Hes unfit for president

What Obama knew about foreign policy in 2008 was neatly summed up by Hillary Clinton in the Democratic Presidential Primaries in that year.

and her lie about that didnt work did it?

Robmoney thought Russia was our biggest threat.

The man has NO curiosity about the world.

he knows nothing because he doesnt care

hahahahahaha The man has had more dealing with foreign diplomats than your guy has golf balls.

Ahhh.. the 'My Pet Goat' criticism again... yawn... like he was supposed to jump up and freak out a bunch of 6 year olds... :rolleyes:

THAT is your concern???.. the sensitivities of a few 6 year olds when thousands of Americans are being smashed into buildings at that very moment? No sir THAT is the responsibility of the teacher of the class. AND the parents of the children to consol their little brats when they get home. The president has MUCH BIGGER fish to fry at that moment and if you or BUSH or OBAMA or ROMNEY doesn't get that then they need to find some other form of employment.

I expect MY president to immediately get his ass up and into Air Force One and start to take care of business. Period...end of story.

Information started to be relayed.. a show of panic does no good at that point.. And within 10 minutes he was on the phone getting more info and preparing his speech to inform the public... This is not like he was on the front lines of a tank battalion and an on the spot flanking maneuver was needed to prevent immediate annihilation...

Forum List

Back