It's a sad indictment on what the left-wing patriots have done to this nation that we get thrilled about seeing those rare moments when we have constitutional government - but this is one of them. Of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers, controlling restrooms across the nation is definitely not one of them.

I am so thrilled to see genuine constitutional government and I'm absolutely floored that it's coming from - of all people - Donald Trump. My #1 concern with him was his ego (much like Obama's). I couldn't envision a scenario where he would not impose his will over an issue. Kudos Mr. President for doing the right thing by the U.S. Constitution and the right thing by the American people.

(On a side note - it's refreshing to see basic decency and common sense ruling once again as well)

Trump Administration Working on New Transgender Bathroom Directive

When was the constitution wrote?
How many states were there at that time?
How did they travel? Mail?
What kind of rifles did they have?
What was the reason for state militias?
Who was the greatest enemy?
How many amendments have there been sense and Supreme Court decisions.

I'm really not sure what to say about this. Someone who obviously lacks an education questioning/chiding someone who has one.

Prove it.

Honey, the fact that you cannot see the errors in your post proves my point.

Right just as I thought, empty mind. Nothing between the ears.

LOL. You go ahead and run with that sweet cheeks.

That is not what I'm getting at, why did we need a Federal Gov. Maybe start with the articles of confederation, we cant' have each state acting independently, esp today. WE are the United States, not the divided states of America.
We did start with the "Articles of Confederation" my dear. And from that we determined that the federal government needed to oversee 18 specific functions. Such as defense. Such as Intellectual Property. Such as the Post Office.

Your argument is completely nonsensical. We are 50 individual states - united only in 18 specific functions. That is the legal requirement. If you think that's not enough, then please your case to the American people and convince them to amend the U.S. Constitution for the purposes of expanding the power of the federal government.

But until that time - anything beyone those 18 enumerated powers is illegal.

A businessman who filed bankruptcy 6 times, and if not for the reality TV show, he would of been a goner.
You actually just proved that he is even more successful than I gave him credit for. Not only did he master the business world, he mastered the entertainment world as well.

So he's been on top of the world of business, on top of the world of entertainment, and has now reached the absolute pinnacle of the world of politics as well.

A businessman who filed bankruptcy 6 times, and if not for the reality TV show, he would of been a goner.
You actually just proved that he is even more successful than I gave him credit for. Not only did he master the business world, he mastered the entertainment world as well.

So he's been on top of the world of business, on top of the world of entertainment, and has now reached the absolute pinnacle of the world of politics as well.

He had no choice he was broke. I have known or known of the Donald since the mid 80's . He is a charlatan, never happy , always complaining, even about Reagan. From his failed businesses to his last attempt at salvation with his IPO, everything ended in "disaster". The bank had no choice but to carry on the charade, and use his name to recoup some money. He never used his money, and has always lived off of OPM. Now he is really sucking us taxpayers dry and living completely off of us, food, his trips to Florida, even his shit paper we provide. This is a man who brags about not paying taxes. ONE huge loser. If this is what you admire, I feel bad for you.

When was the constitution wrote written?

How many amendments have there been sense since and how many Supreme Court decisions.
I'm really not sure what to say about this. Someone who obviously lacks an education questioning/chiding someone who has one.

Prove it.
Ok....please see my corrections to your post.

Why bother? She's a hack.
I like my to amuse myself....

That is among the dumbest stuff i ever read. Congratulations.
You're certainly an expert on dumb. Just look at your grammar. Psst....stupid...."I" is always capitalized. Oh....and the word "have" is required between "I" and "ever" in your illiterate sentence.

Tell us - which inner city public school did you attend?

He had no choice he was broke.
Necessity is the mother of all invention... :laugh:

Your comment makes zero sense. There are tens of millions of Americans who are broke. How many of them solved that problem by creating a popular and successful television show? How is that in any way a reflection of him as a failure as you are desperately trying to make it?!? You are literally proving how he can excel in any walk of life (business, entertainment, politics, etc.).

I have known or known of the Donald since the mid 80's .
As has all of America. There wasn't a single person among us that didn't know of Donald Trump in the 1980's.
He is a charlatan, never happy , always complaining, even about Reagan.
Right. And? You do realize you just described every successful person ever, don't you? That's why they are successful - because they are never happy.

Do you have any idea what an asshole Bill Gates was when he was running Microsoft? Legendary. Absolutely legendary. Alabama coach Nick Saban is one of the biggest assholes in world history. He is a miserable prick that is unbearable to be around. And Steve Jobs? Oh man....you don't even want to know. Worse than Bill Gates and Nick Saban combined.

Last edited:
Trump has a history of fucking everything up that he touches
Really? Like his campaign? Oh wait....that's right...all he did was obliterate a candidate that every single advantage known to man.

It's funny - everything you hatriots accuse him of "fucking up" he comes out on top. How bad could he possibly be "fucking up"?!? He's a billionaire. A very successful businessman. And he now sits in the Oval Office despite everything the left did to sabotage his campaign.

That is not what I'm getting at, why did we need a Federal Gov. Maybe start with the articles of confederation, we cant' have each state acting independently, esp today. WE are the United States, not the divided states of America.
What a perverted view of the structure of the United States.

No civics class?

What law school did you graduate from?
What law school did Abraham Lincoln go to that enabled him to pass the bar?
By Unkotare's astounding ignorance - Bill Gates is not an expert on software as he never graduated from college (nor did he even achieve an IT certification).
Not answering the question?
Oh I just answered it. And it left you speechless. Literally speechless.

What law school did you graduate from?
What law school did Abraham Lincoln go to that enabled him to pass the bar?
By Unkotare's astounding ignorance - Bill Gates is not an expert on software as he never graduated from college (nor did he even achieve an IT certification).
Not answering the question?
Oh I just answered it...

Where? What qualifications do you have to call yourself an expert? Be specific.

Forum List

Back