Trump has a history of fucking everything up that he touches
Really? Like his campaign? Oh wait....that's right...all he did was obliterate a candidate that every single advantage known to man.

It's funny - everything you hatriots accuse him of "fucking up" he comes out on top. How bad could he possibly be "fucking up"?!? He's a billionaire. A very successful businessman. And he now sits in the Oval Office despite everything the left did to sabotage his campaign.
How do you obliterate a candidate who has received 3 million more votes?
Your restroom is down the hall and to the left.
Yeah...out the door and to the left. Look for a small building with a crescent moon at the top.
And a two-ply roll of a copy of the Constitution.

by getting more of the votes that are necessary to gain the presidency than the other person.

So you are a constitutional law expert...
As a matter of fact.....literally
Do you recognize these initials- FOS?
Do you recognize these initials: BLOW ME? I'm literally a constitutional law expert and I could give a damn whether a desperate internet troll such as yourself believes it or not.

You want to know what is really hilarious? The entire document is basically three to five pages depending on size of print and size of pages. The fact that you find it mind-boggling that someone could be an expert on three pages is fall down hilarious and a testament to the limited intellect of the left. I have two very young, very small daughters. The oldest is already an expert on the U.S. Constitution and she can't even read cursive yet (thank God it's available in standard print - uh?).

The question isn't whether or not I am an expert on the U.S. Constitution. The question is - what kind of miserable dirt-bag American such as yourself is not? That document has provided you with everything you've ever enjoyed in life. Everything. That you can't find the time to read three pages, understand it, and study it just a little bit is pathetic.

It is so thrilling to see constitutional government again

Well, NaziCons may think it's "thrilling" - but many are watching in horror as Adolf Trump and his gestapo try to send us back to the Dark Ages.

in an effort to demonstrate that I am accepting of everybody, I have decided to make ALL of the restrooms in my house "gender neutral"!

if you find yourself in my home as a guest, NO NEED TO WORRY - feel free to use whatever shitter you want, just so long as it is unoccupied BEFORE you step in

your welcome folks! this is the least I could do...
You do realize that if a left-wing hatriot were actually to visit your house - that would not be nearly enough for them? If you will not force a member of your family to actually be in the restroom so that they may be victimized by the left-wing hatriot, then they will not be satisfied. They are looking for victims, sexual deviance, and shock value DCBL. That's what they want.

Well, NaziCons may think it's "thrilling" - but many are watching in horror as Adolf Trump and his gestapo try to send us back to the Dark Ages.
Oh....We the People sent Hitlery home sweetie. You must not have heard. You can come out of hiding now. The Republicans own the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states. All is safe.

It's a sad indictment on what the left-wing patriots have done to this nation that we get thrilled about seeing those rare moments when we have constitutional government - but this is one of them. Of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers, controlling restrooms across the nation is definitely not one of them.

I am so thrilled to see genuine constitutional government and I'm absolutely floored that it's coming from - of all people - Donald Trump. My #1 concern with him was his ego (much like Obama's). I couldn't envision a scenario where he would not impose his will over an issue. Kudos Mr. President for doing the right thing by the U.S. Constitution and the right thing by the American people.

(On a side note - it's refreshing to see basic decency and common sense ruling once again as well)

Trump Administration Working on New Transgender Bathroom Directive

When was the constitution wrote?
How many states were there at that time?
How did they travel? Mail?
What kind of rifles did they have?
What was the reason for state militias?
Who was the greatest enemy?
How many amendments have there been sense and Supreme Court decisions.

Oh....We the People sent Hitlery home sweetie. You must not have heard. You can come out of hiding now. The Republicans own the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states. All is safe.

Enjoy your reign of terror while you can.

It's a sad indictment on what the left-wing patriots have done to this nation that we get thrilled about seeing those rare moments when we have constitutional government - but this is one of them. Of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers, controlling restrooms across the nation is definitely not one of them.

I am so thrilled to see genuine constitutional government and I'm absolutely floored that it's coming from - of all people - Donald Trump. My #1 concern with him was his ego (much like Obama's). I couldn't envision a scenario where he would not impose his will over an issue. Kudos Mr. President for doing the right thing by the U.S. Constitution and the right thing by the American people.

(On a side note - it's refreshing to see basic decency and common sense ruling once again as well)

I'm really not sure what to say about this. Someone who obviously lacks an education questioning/chiding someone who has one.

So you are a constitutional law expert...
As a matter of fact.....literally
Do you recognize these initials- FOS?
Do you recognize these initials: BLOW ME? I'm literally a constitutional law expert and I could give a damn whether a desperate internet troll such as yourself believes it or not.

You want to know what is really hilarious? The entire document is basically three to five pages depending on size of print and size of pages. The fact that you find it mind-boggling that someone could be an expert on three pages is fall down hilarious and a testament to the limited intellect of the left. I have two very young, very small daughters. The oldest is already an expert on the U.S. Constitution and she can't even read cursive yet (thank God it's available in standard print - uh?).

The question isn't whether or not I am an expert on the U.S. Constitution. The question is - what kind of miserable dirt-bag American such as yourself is not? That document has provided you with everything you've ever enjoyed in life. Everything. That you can't find the time to read three pages, understand it, and study it just a little bit is pathetic.

Wow, "literally " an expert. That's mighty impressive...

"sniff, sniff"

Only an idiot hatriot such as yourself would consider restoring constitutional government (and in the process - restoring liberty to the people and power to the people) to be a "reign of terror". Speaks volumes about your fascist mind-set sweetie.

It's a sad indictment on what the left-wing patriots have done to this nation that we get thrilled about seeing those rare moments when we have constitutional government - but this is one of them.

When was the constitution wrote written? How many states were there at that time? How did they travel? Mail? What kind of rifles did they have? What was the reason for state militias? Who was the greatest enemy? How many amendments have there been sense and Supreme Court decisions.
Just out of curiosity here - what do your really bizarre questions have to do with the OP you responded to?

Trump has a history of fucking everything up that he touches
Really? Like his campaign? Oh wait....that's right...all he did was obliterate a candidate that every single advantage known to man.

It's funny - everything you hatriots accuse him of "fucking up" he comes out on top. How bad could he possibly be "fucking up"?!? He's a billionaire. A very successful businessman. And he now sits in the Oval Office despite everything the left did to sabotage his campaign.

A businessman who filed bankruptcy 6 times, and if not for the reality TV show, he would of been a goner.

That is not what I'm getting at, why did we need a Federal Gov. Maybe start with the articles of confederation, we cant' have each state acting independently, esp today. WE are the United States, not the divided states of America.

I'm really not sure what to say about this. Someone who obviously lacks an education questioning/chiding someone who has one.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Honey, the fact that you cannot see the errors in your post proves my point.

Prove it.

Honey, the fact that you cannot see the errors in your post proves my point.

Right just as I thought, empty mind. Nothing between the ears.

Forum List

Back