What law school did you graduate from?
What law school did Abraham Lincoln go to that enabled him to pass the bar?
By Unkotare's astounding ignorance - Bill Gates is not an expert on software as he never graduated from college (nor did he even achieve an IT certification).
Not answering the question?
Oh I just answered it...

Where? What qualifications do you have to call yourself an expert? Be specific.
He already did numb nuts.

It's a sad indictment on what the left-wing patriots have done to this nation that we get thrilled about seeing those rare moments when we have constitutional government - but this is one of them. Of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers, controlling restrooms across the nation is definitely not one of them.

I am so thrilled to see genuine constitutional government and I'm absolutely floored that it's coming from - of all people - Donald Trump. My #1 concern with him was his ego (much like Obama's). I couldn't envision a scenario where he would not impose his will over an issue. Kudos Mr. President for doing the right thing by the U.S. Constitution and the right thing by the American people.

(On a side note - it's refreshing to see basic decency and common sense ruling once again as well)

Trump Administration Working on New Transgender Bathroom Directive

It is so sad to see stupid people duped into believing a narrative that serves no purpose except to instill fear into their myopic, narrow minds.
Trump doesn't have an ego, honey. He only has an id. Look it up. You know how to at least Google, right?

It's a sad indictment on what the left-wing patriots have done to this nation that we get thrilled about seeing those rare moments when we have constitutional government - but this is one of them. Of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers, controlling restrooms across the nation is definitely not one of them.

I am so thrilled to see genuine constitutional government and I'm absolutely floored that it's coming from - of all people - Donald Trump. My #1 concern with him was his ego (much like Obama's). I couldn't envision a scenario where he would not impose his will over an issue. Kudos Mr. President for doing the right thing by the U.S. Constitution and the right thing by the American people.

(On a side note - it's refreshing to see basic decency and common sense ruling once again as well)

It is so sad to see stupid people duped into believing a narrative that serves no purpose except to instill fear into their myopic, narrow minds.
Trump doesn't have an ego, honey. He only has an id. Look it up. You know how to at least Google, right?

We won't have constitutional government until it's pared back to the levels of 1910, at the very least.

Your republicans have such low and shitty standards.

We won't have constitutional government until it's pared back to the levels of 1910, at the very least.

Your republicans have such low and shitty standards.

I don't generally listen to Rense, but his interview with Fitts was great, I highly recommend it. They get into warnings about a constitutional convention.

When ever the Deep State tries to kill or destroy insiders and whistle blowers, it is someone to listen to.

"HUD Gives Up with Fitts" by Rodriguez, Paul M. - Insight on the News, Vol. 17, Issue 28, July 30, 2001 | Online Research Library: Questia

What law school did Abraham Lincoln go to that enabled him to pass the bar?
By Unkotare's astounding ignorance - Bill Gates is not an expert on software as he never graduated from college (nor did he even achieve an IT certification).
Not answering the question?
Oh I just answered it...

Where? What qualifications do you have to call yourself an expert? Be specific.
He already did numb nuts.

Nope

We all had psychology 101 in college, snowflake. Your post here serves no purpose. Not even to instill fear into a myopic, narrow mind. You're actually trying to feed your own ego - thinking people will be impressed with your reference to the "id". Let me assure you, we're not. The ID. The Ego. The Super Ego. Where all aware sweetheart. We're all aware.

Lol you are so dumb.

Trump has a history of fucking everything up that he touches
Really? Like his campaign? Oh wait....that's right...all he did was obliterate a candidate that every single advantage known to man.

It's funny - everything you hatriots accuse him of "fucking up" he comes out on top. How bad could he possibly be "fucking up"?!? He's a billionaire. A very successful businessman. And he now sits in the Oval Office despite everything the left did to sabotage his campaign.

A businessman who filed bankruptcy 6 times, and if not for the reality TV show, he would of been a goner.

That is not what I'm getting at, why did we need a Federal Gov. Maybe start with the articles of confederation, we cant' have each state acting independently, esp today. WE are the United States, not the divided states of America.

6 times now? NO, only 4 of his business's have filed for bankruptcy......yet he's not filed for personal bankruptcy.....and yes there is a big difference between the 2.

Each of the 50 states act independently all day every day on most issues and only a few things are done in unity. Where do you people come up with this stuff?

Really? Like his campaign? Oh wait....that's right...all he did was obliterate a candidate that every single advantage known to man.

It's funny - everything you hatriots accuse him of "fucking up" he comes out on top. How bad could he possibly be "fucking up"?!? He's a billionaire. A very successful businessman. And he now sits in the Oval Office despite everything the left did to sabotage his campaign.

A businessman who filed bankruptcy 6 times, and if not for the reality TV show, he would of been a goner.

That is not what I'm getting at, why did we need a Federal Gov. Maybe start with the articles of confederation, we cant' have each state acting independently, esp today. WE are the United States, not the divided states of America.

6 times now? NO, only 4 of his business's have filed for bankruptcy......yet he's not filed for personal bankruptcy.....and yes there is a big difference between the 2.

Each of the 50 states act independently all day every day on most issues and only a few things are done in unity. Where do you people come up with this stuff?

Fact Check: Has Trump declared bankruptcy four or six times?
utm_term=.564e1d6af2a6

Yes 6 times, and that makes it even worst, because he keeps his money that he took out of the company, He is a big fat loser. Who do you think pays for Chapter 11 bankruptcy? All the contractors go without, and banks, which affects all tax payers.

Really why in the heck did they start a Fed Gov to begin with.

Lol you are so dumb.
Indeed....snowflake....

Fact Check: Has Trump declared bankruptcy four or six times?
utm_term=.564e1d6af2a6

Yes 6 times, and that makes it even worst, because he keeps his money that he took out of the company, He is a big fat loser. Who do you think pays for Chapter 11 bankruptcy? All the contractors go without, and banks, which affects all tax payers.

Really why in the heck did they start a Fed Gov to begin with.
You think that will stop him from becoming POTUS? :lol:

You know Unk....just because you deny reality....doesn't mean it ceases to exist.
So, what law school?
I'll tell you in a minute. First tell me what computer science school Bill Gates graduated from. K?

Don't answer a question with a question. You're obviously scared of that one, so why don't you specify what education, training and experience has led you to claim expertise?

You know Unk....just because you deny reality....doesn't mean it ceases to exist.
So, what law school?
I'll tell you in a minute. First tell me what computer science school Bill Gates graduated from. K?

Don't answer a question with a question. You're obviously scared of that one, so why don't you specify what education, training and experience has led you to claim expertise?
You are operating from a false premise. This is what is the problem here.

You have the false notion that one needs to graduate from a law school to be competent in questions of the Constitution.

You are wrong. Everyone here agrees. Quit trolling.

You ignored me when I pointed out that Lincoln, our most revered president never went to college, but obtained a law degree.

Anyone can study law and take the bar. It matters not. Get lost.

I never thought something so basic as enforcing the law would be cause for celebration in the United States. But then again, I also never thought that hatriots would become so unhinged and irrational that they would demand women allow sexually deviant, mentally disturbed men to share restrooms and public showers with them.

'Santa Trump' starts to deliver for immigration hawks

So, what law school?
Your silence is deafening Unk. I can sense you're humiliated by your own idiotic question.

But that being said - I promise to tell you what law school I attended as soon as you tell the class what school of computer science Bill Gates graduated from. Come on snowflake - this is an easy one. Everyone knows the answer. It's one word. You can do it.

Forum List

Back