It is officially better to be on welfare than to work

I don't see you, or anyone else, posting anything that even comes close to disproving any of the assertions made in the article or the chart. The best anyone did was Cowman posting an article about a chart from a newspaper in Mississippi that has nothing to do with the chart I posted. That was a pathetic argument.

What would you like me to say? I've been down this road with you before on different topics and you refuse to discuss like an adult even when proven to be undeniably incorrect. So why would I bother with you again? That's lunacy.

Can you show me one time you have proven me undeniably wrong? If you managed to prove it, how did I still manage to deny it? Is it possible you don't understand English?

I remember the topic(s) but there is no way in hell I'm going to bother searching for them.

But to humor you, they were internet related, a field I work in daily and you were flat out wrong. The first one I remember we were discussing the term "phishing" and you using it incorrectly and refusing to grasp the error in what you were saying.

So according to this 'theory', I should be seeing people on welfare owning just as nice a home and driving just as nice a car as someone making 60,000 a year.

Where would I go to see that?
Somewhere you didn't have to pay city, county, state, and federal taxes on the $60,000. :rolleyes:

The chart said a NET income of 57,000. That means taxes have already been taken out.

NOW, where in the world are people on welfare owning the same sort of homes and cars as people netting 57,000 a year?

Pennsylvania, unless you can prove the Secretary of Public Welfare of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is wrong.

What would you like me to say? I've been down this road with you before on different topics and you refuse to discuss like an adult even when proven to be undeniably incorrect. So why would I bother with you again? That's lunacy.

Can you show me one time you have proven me undeniably wrong? If you managed to prove it, how did I still manage to deny it? Is it possible you don't understand English?

I remember the topic(s) but there is no way in hell I'm going to bother searching for them.

But to humor you, they were internet related, a field I work in daily and you were flat out wrong. The first one I remember we were discussing the term "phishing" and you using it incorrectly and refusing to grasp the error in what you were saying.

I remember that, you insisted that every dictionary on the internet was wrong, and provided no evidence to back up your claim.

I remember that, you insisted that every dictionary on the internet was wrong, and provided no evidence to back up your claim.

LOL, right. That's what happened.

Too bad no one saw this coming.

Wait, we did.

welfare%20cliff_0.jpg

CBO%20disposable%20income.jpg

Exactly two years ago, some of the more politically biased progressive media outlets (who are quite adept at creating and taking down their own strawmen arguments, if not quite as adept at using an abacus, let alone a calculator) took offense at our article "In Entitlement America, The Head Of A Household Of Four Making Minimum Wage Has More Disposable Income Than A Family Making $60,000 A Year." In it we merely explained what has become the painful reality in America: for increasingly more it is now more lucrative - in the form of actual disposable income - to sit, do nothing, and collect various welfare entitlements, than to work. This is graphically, and very painfully confirmed, in the below chart from Gary Alexander, Secretary of Public Welfare, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (a state best known for its broke capital Harrisburg). As quantitied, and explained by Alexander, "the single mom is better off earnings gross income of $29,000 with $57,327 in net income & benefits than to earn gross income of $69,000 with net income and benefits of $57,045."

When Work Is Punished: The Tragedy Of America's Welfare State | ZeroHedge

Please, somebody tell me taxes are too low so I can laugh in your face.

Let's start with 1 item on your chart, the CHIP program. Your chart values that at 15,000 a year for one child.

Where does that number come from?

Wait, we did.

welfare%20cliff_0.jpg

Exactly two years ago, some of the more politically biased progressive media outlets (who are quite adept at creating and taking down their own strawmen arguments, if not quite as adept at using an abacus, let alone a calculator) took offense at our article "In Entitlement America, The Head Of A Household Of Four Making Minimum Wage Has More Disposable Income Than A Family Making $60,000 A Year." In it we merely explained what has become the painful reality in America: for increasingly more it is now more lucrative - in the form of actual disposable income - to sit, do nothing, and collect various welfare entitlements, than to work. This is graphically, and very painfully confirmed, in the below chart from Gary Alexander, Secretary of Public Welfare, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (a state best known for its broke capital Harrisburg). As quantitied, and explained by Alexander, "the single mom is better off earnings gross income of $29,000 with $57,327 in net income & benefits than to earn gross income of $69,000 with net income and benefits of $57,045."

Let's start with 1 item on your chart, the CHIP program. Your chart values that at 15,000 a year for one child.

Here comes this time tested response......"It's not my job to do your research for you"

Which is translated as, "I don't know, fuck you"

The details themselves dont really matter here. The truth is that the chart is correct. The marginal cost of getting off welfare is too high. So people stay on it rather than get jobs.

yes they do.Typical of you Rabbi.

Thats Sarahs BS.

I know folks on Welfare and they aren't addicts or drunks. The only work they do is under the table. They Don't pay taxes yet get money back for their kids every year. They also don't pay rent or pay for food. They don't pay for medical and dental treatments for their kids. We taxpayers do all that for them.

Who says they are dumb? Not me.

What? They work?

Lies sure do come easily to you nutters. That entire post is nothing but a lie.

how do you get a tax credit if you don't make any money?

The details themselves dont really matter here. The truth is that the chart is correct. The marginal cost of getting off welfare is too high. So people stay on it rather than get jobs.

No they don't asshole. The basic premise is true:welfare and entitlement programs create barrier to leaving them because the marginal cost to do so is too high.
In any case, no one has disproven the chart is correct.

Thats Sarahs BS.

I know folks on Welfare and they aren't addicts or drunks. The only work they do is under the table. They Don't pay taxes yet get money back for their kids every year. They also don't pay rent or pay for food. They don't pay for medical and dental treatments for their kids. We taxpayers do all that for them.

Who says they are dumb? Not me.

What? They work?

Lies sure do come easily to you nutters. That entire post is nothing but a lie.

how do you get a tax credit if you don't make any money?

Idk but it happens. Someone very close to me dont pay shit and gets back a couple grand every year. And she is pregnant again.. SMH

Wait, we did.

welfare%20cliff_0.jpg

From the Secretary of Public Welfare of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Sure it is. Just keep telling yourself that everyone on Welfare deserves it.

Your a gullible fool and its just to bad that you aren't forced to support them all by yourself. I'm sure you would be singing a different tune then. Your laughable.

Does everyone on welfare take advantage of the system? Is there anyone on welfare who genuinely needs it and is working to get off of it?

Sure there are folks who don't take advantage.

There are also loads out there that do take advantage of the system and know how to work it so they never have to work. I know a few of those folks personally.

If you think they aren't out there then your fooling yourself my friend. Your taxdollar is supporting them quite well.

sure there is a few smart conservatives out there, but there are loads of them that are dumb as rocks.

look dipshit, you don't have actual numbers to support your claim that loads do.Does it happen? Yes. should it be shut down for those people? yes. Does this mean should listen to you, or Rabbi, or windbag for solutions? Never.

Wait, we did.

welfare%20cliff_0.jpg

Here comes this time tested response......"It's not my job to do your research for you"

It is, however, my job to know where the data I post comes from, which is why I was able to answer.

Wait, we did.

welfare%20cliff_0.jpg

I'm asking because either I'm not reading the chart correctly or the number isn't right.

According to the first link I saw, which was the Texas CHIP program, the cost for 1 child was around 1500 a year, not 15,000.

I'm sure QW will clear this up for us.

No they don't asshole. The basic premise is true:welfare and entitlement programs create barrier to leaving them because the marginal cost to do so is too high.

no fucktard, details matter, they always matter.

By your logic Bengazi was never a cover up and there no scandal to be had. ( i mean there isn't but i think you get the point....well i doubt you do since you are fucking retarded. )

no fucktard, details matter, they always matter.

By your logic Bengazi was never a cover up and there no scandal to be had. ( i mean there isn't but i think you get the point....well i doubt you do since you are fucking retarded. )
OK. But the chart is correct and it corroborates what I have said.
Where's your counter-proof? Oh yeah. You dont have. Just running your azz.

Forum List

Back