It is officially better to be on welfare than to work

Let's start with 1 item on your chart, the CHIP program. Your chart values that at 15,000 a year for one child.

Where does that number come from?

Here comes this time tested response......"It's not my job to do your research for you"

Which is translated as, "I don't know, fuck you"

I'm asking because either I'm not reading the chart correctly or the number isn't right.

According to the first link I saw, which was the Texas CHIP program, the cost for 1 child was around 1500 a year, not 15,000.

I'm sure QW will clear this up for us.

The chart is for Pennsylvania, not Texas, and describes the total benefit, not the copay.

No they don't asshole. The basic premise is true:welfare and entitlement programs create barrier to leaving them because the marginal cost to do so is too high.
In any case, no one has disproven the chart is correct.

no fucktard, details matter, they always matter.

By your logic Bengazi was never a cover up and there no scandal to be had. ( i mean there isn't but i think you get the point....well i doubt you do since you are fucking retarded. )
OK. But the chart is correct and it corroborates what I have said.
Where's your counter-proof? Oh yeah. You dont have. Just running your azz.

but the chart isnt correct, the numbers are wrong. Why would you think incorrect numbers would mean you are correct? Nobody lives or believes that way but you.

But you tend to be wrong about everything.

By your logic Bengazi was never a cover up and there no scandal to be had. ( i mean there isn't but i think you get the point....well i doubt you do since you are fucking retarded. )

but the chart isnt correct, the numbers are wrong. Why would you think incorrect numbers would mean you are correct? Nobody lives or believes that way but you.

The chart is correct. No one has shown otherwise.
Do you tie your own shoes in the morning?

Here comes this time tested response......"It's not my job to do your research for you"

I'm asking because either I'm not reading the chart correctly or the number isn't right.

According to the first link I saw, which was the Texas CHIP program, the cost for 1 child was around 1500 a year, not 15,000.

The chart is for Pennsylvania, not Texas, and describes the total benefit, not the copay.

Do you have a link to Pennsylvania's CHIP program?

I know of a few people that have quit their job to be on welfare full time. This one guy quit his 2800 dollar a month job for 3200 in welfare. He was 110 pds over weight... Also know this girl that lost her job in the medical field because she wanted to be cut back to part-time so she could stay on TENNCARE. They just fired her. Now she is making more money. She leased a 2013 Ford Fusion last week.

BULLSHIT if I've EVER seen it. You can't just sign up for and get welfare unless you have children. Able-bodied, non disabled men CANNOT GET WELFARE in most states. Able-bodied single women CANNOT GET WELFARE in most states. They can get food stamps (for the lowest amount), but that's about it. I don't even think they are eligible for section 8 housing. Moron.

Why are you righties complaining about anyway? You want to know what trickled down? Behold!

Last edited:

The Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) is a state and federally funded health insurance program that provides health insurance coverage to uninsured children who meet eligibility guidelines and are residents of Pennsylvania residing in the Independence Blue Cross service area of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. Depending on family size and income, eligible children are provided with free or low-cost ($30.00, $45.00, $55.00, or full-cost CHIP for $241.38 per month, per child) insurance through Keystone Health Plan East (KHPE) HMO.

Now tell me how the CHIP program can be valued at 15,000 a year as your chart claims.

CHIP

Typical Plasmabot debating tactic. Declare the numbers wrong, offer no proof, and declare yourself smarter than anyone else.

If you have a problem with the chart, or the article that supports it, feel free to dig into it and find out if it is accurate or not. The chart came from Gary Alexander, Secretary of Public Welfare, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Until you find proof he is wrong I will stick with his numbers.

If you have a problem with the chart, or the article that supports it, feel free to dig into it and find out if it is accurate or not. The chart came from Gary Alexander, Secretary of Public Welfare, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Until you find proof he is wrong I will stick with his numbers.

I just proved he is wrong. Use your head. Do you really think it costs 15,000 to insure one child for a year in PA?

There it is...."It's not my job, do your own research".

I know of a few people that have quit their job to be on welfare full time. This one guy quit his 2800 dollar a month job for 3200 in welfare. He was 110 pds over weight... Also know this girl that lost her job in the medical field because she wanted to be cut back to part-time so she could stay on TENNCARE. They just fired her. Now she is making more money. She leased a 2013 Ford Fusion last week.
BULLSHIT if I've EVER seen it. You can't just sign up for and get welfare unless you have children. Able-bodied, non disabled men CANNOT GET WELFARE in most states. Able-bodied single women CANNOT GET WELFARE in most states. They can get food stamps (for the lowest amount), but that's about it. I don't even think they are eligible for section 8 housing. Moron.

Why are you righties complaining about anyway? You want to know what trickled down? Behold!

Strangely enough, anyone who is homeless is eligible for housing assistance.

Did I say they didnt have children? Jackass. He was deemed obese and he started getting disability, food stamps,phone,gas couple other things I cant remember. It was RIDICULOUS. MORON

He is obviously a moron

The Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) is a state and federally funded health insurance program that provides health insurance coverage to uninsured children who meet eligibility guidelines and are residents of Pennsylvania residing in the Independence Blue Cross service area of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. Depending on family size and income, eligible children are provided with free or low-cost ($30.00, $45.00, $55.00, or full-cost CHIP for $241.38 per month, per child) insurance through Keystone Health Plan East (KHPE) HMO.

Now tell me how the CHIP program can be valued at 15,000 a year as your chart claims.

CHIP

First you have to explain why you think premiums and copays are indicative of the value of the insurance coverage, then I will explain that CHIP covers outine doctor visits, prescriptions, dental, eye care and much more, including:
  • Immunizations
  • Routine Check-ups & Well Visits
  • Prescription Drugs
  • Dental, Vision, Hearing Services
  • Emergency Care
  • Mental Health Benefits
  • Hospitalization
  • Durable Medical Equipment
  • Substance Abuse Treatment
  • Partial Hospitalization for Mental Health Services
  • Rehabilitation Therapies
  • Home Health Care
  • Maternity Care
The $15,000 figure is an estimate of the average benefit that a single child will receive in a year, not how much the parent has to pay to get the coverage. If you thought abut it you would know that without me asking.

Then again, if you had a brain you wouldn't try to argue with me about this in the first place.

I just proved he is wrong. Use your head. Do you really think it costs 15,000 to insure one child for a year in PA?

You did? Where? I must have missed it, all I saw was a post where you said how much it cost a parent to enroll their child in CHIP, not one where you proved it isn't worth $15,000. did I miss a post?

There it is...."It's not my job, do your own research".

Except I already argued in support of the chart using data that I can back up. Your problem is you expect me to find evidence to support your position, and then you whinge when I tell you to go find it yourself.

He is obviously a moron

Obviously.

Depends on which state you live in. In NY? Yes. In GA? No - If you're referring to section 8. Or are you going after homeless shelters now too?

Last edited:
Depends on which state you live in. In NY? Yes. In GA? No - If you're referring to section 8. Or are you going after homeless shelters now too?

HUD says that the only requirement for Section 8 is income, and that it is available to individuals.

https://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HU..._indian_housing/programs/hcv/about/fact_sheet

The Georgia Website for the same program specifically says it is available to individuals and does not say anything about disability as a requirement.

DCA | Applying to the Housing Choice Voucher Program

Note to RDD: This is how you disprove something, and why I point out I am not here to do your research. If you have a problem with my statements, do your own research.

New Topics

Forum List

Back