It is Now Time for the Races to Separate

White people made this continent, it's a fact that you obviously can't handle, so why don't you go back to Africa if we suck so badly?
Why don't you go back to Europe and eat rats...???
The fact is white people did not build this country alone, only stupid assholes believe that nonsense.
Stop reading the Davis Duke history books, you moron...
Without white people, indians are still living in teepees and stealing each other women, and black people are still running around barefoot in Africa. And the Asians? Well, without white people to build this place, they have nothing worth coming to, now do they?
And I never said that we didn't get some good help...
And without Black, Asian, Latinos, whites would still be wiping their asses with their hands to not having a fully functional internet...
Like I said, lay off the david duke history books....
I never said we didn't have help, you made that up, but I guess when you have nothing else...
You had more than just help. You were essentially a reclamation project. Blacks taught you civilization. If it wasnt for other people whites would still be scratching their asses at the entrance of their caves.
LOL! The Asc is back!
Man, you tripping', Africa STILL isn't civilized.

The fact is white people did not build this country alone, only stupid assholes believe that nonsense.
Without white people, indians are still living in teepees and stealing each other women, and black people are still running around barefoot in Africa. And the Asians? Well, without white people to build this place, they have nothing worth coming to, now do they?
And without Black, Asian, Latinos, whites would still be wiping their asses with their hands to not having a fully functional internet...
I never said we didn't have help, you made that up, but I guess when you have nothing else...
You had more than just help. You were essentially a reclamation project. Blacks taught you civilization. If it wasnt for other people whites would still be scratching their asses at the entrance of their caves.
LOL! The Asc is back!
Youre white so you have a hard time understanding what civilization actually is.

LOL! The Asc is back!
Youre white so you have a hard time understanding what civilization actually is.
It ain't Africa, that's for shizzle!!!

LOL! The Asc is back!
Civilization begin in Africa and was all worked out thousands of years before white people became sentient.

LOL! The Asc is back!
Civilization begin in Africa and was all worked out thousands of years before white people became sentient.
So why is Africa so fucked up now? You're saying you guys had a massive head start. You all kinda slow?

LOL! The Asc is back!
So why is Africa so fucked up now? You're saying you guys had a massive head start. You all kinda slow?
Who told you Africa was fucked up? It looked great when I went there.

White people own this continent, we made it was it is today, the best place to be.
You haven't made shit...
White people made this continent, it's a fact that you obviously can't handle, so why don't you go back to Africa if we suck so badly?
LOL

Says the student of Afrocentric bullshit.

LOL! The Asc is back!
Shows how low standards are for nignags, that's why you brown skinned guys always go for the fat white ugly women,

You haven't made shit...
LOL

Says the student of Afrocentric bullshit.
LOL...says the fool with a third grade education and a hitler poster in the hovel he resides in.

Shows how low standards are for nignags, that's why you brown skinned guys always go for the fat white ugly women,
The standard quip of loser white guys.

But you didn't dispute what I said. Good for you.

Eight years after our first black president.

150 years after the end of slavery.

40 years after the Great Society.

40 years after civil rights.

20 years after the Cosby Show.

It turns out, we weren't actually all meant to live together. Black, white, Hispanic, Muslim, Christian... we are better off living in our own territories. Our own countries.
Why not carve out a separate state for them too then?

Like the Native American Indian reservations ?

Give them all of ... say ... Mississippi ... and move all 30 million of them there?

1 acre of free land in Mississippi for any single negro or negro family that wants to move back there. That should entice them.

But you didn't dispute what I said. Good for you.
They're not going back to Africa.

Might as well forget about that.

Black people should go back to Africa, Asians should go back to China, and Indians should pick up their blankets and go back to the reservation.

And white people should go back to Europe and give the continent back to the natives.

Racists can go back to the sewer.
That does not solve any problems however.

Europe is already too crowded.

That's why white peoples left Europe in the first place.

And Africa is already too crowded too so there is no sense in sending American negroes back there.

Plenty of room in Mississippi though.

Black people should go back to Africa, Asians should go back to China, and Indians should pick up their blankets and go back to the reservation.
So you are giving "Manifest Destiny" a whole new twist.

I'll remind everyone this is Zone 2 and you shouldn't be slinging hit and run flames. Thanks

The premise of this thread is, of course, nonsense. No matter how frightened spineless racists may be, no "separation," or "shipping" any groups here or there is going to happen. What real discussion is to be had when the only purpose of threads like these is for frightened, dimwitted children to play racist fantasy games and giggle like little girls every time they type the word "negro"? *tee-hee!*

Such pointless nonsense serves no purpose in any serious discussion about 'race' or anything else.

Human beings always have and always will mix, mingle, mate and live with and among each other. All of human history shows that unless prevented by geography, or violently enforced artificial laws and/or social structures people are just people and will ALWAYS manage to get together.

Those weak children who are frightened by this might as well be frightened of the moon.

The premise of this thread is, of course, nonsense. No matter how frightened spineless racists may be, no "separation," or "shipping" any groups here or there is going to happen. What real discussion is to be had when the only purpose of threads like these is for frightened, dimwitted children to play racist fantasy games and giggle like little girls every time they type the word "negro"? *tee-hee!*

Such pointless nonsense serves no purpose in any serious discussion about 'race' or anything else.
Black groups have already been shipped to white schools. The only nonsense is what you post.

Human beings always have and always will mix, mingle, mate and live with and among each other. All of human history shows that unless prevented by geography, or violently enforced artificial laws and/or social structures people are just people and will ALWAYS manage to get together.

Those weak children who are frightened by this might as well be frightened of the moon.
All that Muslim mingling sure is working out in Germany and France now, isn't it?

Forum List

Back