It is Now Time for the Races to Separate

Black people should go back to Africa, Asians should go back to China, and Indians should pick up their blankets and go back to the reservation.

And white people should go back to Europe and give the continent back to the natives.

This plan would require the non-natives of Europe -- Indians, Pakis, Muslims, Africans -- to get out.

But you would never agree this should happen, right?

There will be no separating of fictitious 'races,' so all this talk is just masterbation material for chicken-shit racist weaklings.

Eight years after our first black president.

150 years after the end of slavery.

40 years after the Great Society.

40 years after civil rights.

20 years after the Cosby Show.

It turns out, we weren't actually all meant to live together. Black, white, Hispanic, Muslim, Christian... we are better off living in our own territories. Our own countries.
I know some white women that would claw your eyes out talking like that.

Black people should go back to Africa, Asians should go back to China, and Indians should pick up their blankets and go back to the reservation.

And white people should go back to Europe and give the continent back to the natives.

Racists can go back to the sewer.
White people own this continent, we made it was it is today, the best place to be.

White people own this continent, we made it was it is today, the best place to be.
You haven't made shit...

You dont own shit. You stole it.

Eight years after our first black president.

150 years after the end of slavery.

40 years after the Great Society.

40 years after civil rights.

20 years after the Cosby Show.

It turns out, we weren't actually all meant to live together. Black, white, Hispanic, Muslim, Christian... we are better off living in our own territories. Our own countries.

oh wow...lord haw haw is back. i guess dumb donald the bigot makes him feel at home.

you're still white trash

You dont own shit. You stole it.
Black people are stealing shit all the time, go clean up your own backyard.
Anyways, white people made this continent. And now it's ours. And I don't even see any indians complaining anyways, they all live in white man style houses, not teepees. Drive around in cars, not on horses...

You haven't made shit...
White people made this continent, it's a fact that you obviously can't handle, so why don't you go back to Africa if we suck so badly?

You haven't made shit...
White people made this continent, it's a fact that you obviously can't handle, so why don't you go back to Africa if we suck so badly?

"We"? Who told you that you speak for anyone but your own pathetic self, weakling? You fucking racist idiots on both sides should get a room. You know you want to.

You haven't made shit...

"We"? Who told you that you speak for anyone but your own pathetic self, weakling? You fucking racist idiots on both sides should get a room. You know you want to.
UnkleTard, you ever have anything relevant to add to the discussion? Like, EVER?

You haven't made shit...
Why don't you go back to Europe and eat rats...???
The fact is white people did not build this country alone, only stupid assholes believe that nonsense.
Stop reading the Davis Duke history books, you moron...

You haven't made shit...
The fact is white people did not build this country alone, only stupid assholes believe that nonsense.
Without white people, indians are still living in teepees and stealing each other women, and black people are still running around barefoot in Africa. And the Asians? Well, without white people to build this place, they have nothing worth coming to, now do they?
And I never said that we didn't get some good help...

You haven't made shit...
Without white people, indians are still living in teepees and stealing each other women, and black people are still running around barefoot in Africa. And the Asians? Well, without white people to build this place, they have nothing worth coming to, now do they?
And without Black, Asian, Latinos, whites would still be wiping their asses with their hands to not having a fully functional internet...
Like I said, lay off the david duke history books....

You haven't made shit...
And without Black, Asian, Latinos, whites would still be wiping their asses with their hands to not having a fully functional internet...
I never said we didn't have help, you made that up, but I guess when you have nothing else...

You haven't made shit...
I never said we didn't have help, you made that up, but I guess when you have nothing else...
You didn't have "help" you had peers.
I guess david duke doesn't use those big words in his history books...lol.

Whites schooled the savage indians, brought over the negroes and the Asians, kicked out the Latinos who were spilling up from the southern jungles (and good thing we did too, everything south of the Rio Grange is total shit).
So deal with it, bro. And move on.

Whites schooled the savage indians, brought over the negroes and the Asians, kicked out the Latinos who were spilling up from the southern jungles (and good thing we did too, everything south of the Rio Grange is total shit).
Funny how racist have to go back hundreds of years when they exclusively shaped the narrative of history to prove some racial myth...
Son, the reason you have to keep bringing up the past is because minority achievement surrounds you everyday and that hurts your twiddle feelings...lol.
Whites never created a written alphabet and in that same line... what have YOU created, peered, authored, etc.
Right, now go sit your patsy ass down....

Funny how racist have to go back hundreds of years when they exclusively shaped the narrative of history to prove some racial myth...
Son, the reason you have to keep bringing up the past is because minority achievement surrounds you everyday and that hurts your twiddle feelings...lol.
Whites never created a written alphabet and in that same line... what have YOU created, peered, authored, etc.
Right, now go sit your patsy ass down....
Again, I never said that whites invented absolutely everything, you just like to make shit up and then act all offended at what I didn't say. It's really quite pathetic.

You haven't made shit...
You had more than just help. You were essentially a reclamation project. Blacks taught you civilization. If it wasnt for us and other people whites would still be scratching their asses at the entrance of their caves.

Forum List

Back