It is 2:10 in the morning here

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
the missus is away for the weekend with the girls and I am sat here bleary eyed and all alone, I might not go to bed tonight:eusa_boohoo:

the missus is away for the weekend with the girls and I am sat here bleary eyed and all alone, I might not go to bed tonight:eusa_boohoo:

Shut up already. LOL! I've got to be back in my classroom at 9am, it's now 11pm. Drama club, which means I get to judge 11-14 years old, trying to give them a 'boost' while rejecting them for parts.

Shut up already. LOL! I've got to be back in my classroom at 9am, it's now 11pm. Drama club, which means I get to judge 11-14 years old, trying to give them a 'boost' while rejecting them for parts.

What? Rejsct children? Have you no heart? No compassion? You will stunt their growth, you will wreck their fragile ego's, you will send them all into counselling.

Ohh wait, that's the liberal line, I am sorry.

I'm glad it's Drama club and not Biology or that line about, "rejecting them for parts" would be a bit suspicious! :lol:

What? Rejsct children? Have you no heart? No compassion? You will stunt their growth, you will wreck their fragile ego's, you will send them all into counselling.

Ohh wait, that's the liberal line, I am sorry.

You can't even involve yourself in a casual, non-political discussion without segueing yourself to get in a jab at "liberals".

You appear to have a hatred for them much like a white supremecist has a hatred for non-whites. It's sad.

You can't even involve yourself in a casual, non-political discussion without segueing yourself to get in a jab at "liberals".

You appear to have a hatred for them much like a white supremecist has a hatred for non-whites. It's sad.

All I need now is a device or symbol for my "hate" group. Can't be a noose, that just won't work. Perhaps you have an idea? I could try posting pictures of the Constitution, that should scare the retards if anyone actually supported it any more.

All I need now is a device or symbol for my "hate" group. Can't be a noose, that just won't work. Perhaps you have an idea?
Well? Then why do you go out of your way to bash liberals every chance you get, even in a completely casual thread that has nothing to do with politics?

Because you just hate them, that's why.

I could try posting pictures of the Constitution, that should scare the retards if anyone actually supported it any more.

You don't support the constitution, RGS. You support bending it's principles to fit into your perceived idea of how this country should be run.

The founding fathers vision of the constitution is nothing like what yours is. I don't see anything you say that leads me to believe otherwise.

Well? Then why do you go out of your way to bash liberals every chance you get, even in a completely casual thread that has nothing to do with politics?

Because you just hate them, that's why.

You don't support the constitution, RGS. You support bending it's principles to fit into your perceived idea of how this country should be run.

The founding fathers vision of the constitution is nothing like what yours is. I don't see anything you say that leads me to believe otherwise.

Pot meet kettle. as if your "interpretations" of the Constitution were the "acceptable" ones.

Thankyou very fucking much, I posted a fucking thought and you even had to hijack that didn't you?

Forum List

Back