It doesn't feel any different....

Don't let the resident rascists get to ya......I was just telling my husband how obcessed and stupid they sound. We all don't like someone,but usually it's an individual,not a whole race. What a bunch of piss pots!!!

Originally posted by krisy
Don't let the resident rascists get to ya......I was just telling my husband how obcessed and stupid they sound. We all don't like someone,but usually it's an individual,not a whole race. What a bunch of piss pots!!!

I know, I know, but I won't let them get away with bad-mouthing my people.

Obsessed? Guilty as charged. You should hear my wife! Marry such a racist, how could I have?

But look. I know where ya'll are coming from. I once thought of "racism" as the worst of all sins. But there were certain things that just bugged me. I couldn't quite reconcile reality with what I was told by the media. Then I discovered some "forbidden" sources on the Internet, and it was all uphill from there. Vanguard News Network, Alex Linder's site, Stormfront, Don Black's site, the National Alliance sites, American Renaissance, Jared Taylor's site, Vdare, Peter Brimelow's site, and others. I started ordering books and reading them. I started thinking. An' I says, "Damn!"

You should really try to see the error of your ways. How do you feel about people that hate all white people? Don't you think they are being a bit unfair since they couldn't possibly know all of us? I always say,assholes come in every color.

It seems that you spend way to much time worrying about everything these other races are doing. I live just outside of Cincinnati,and there have been a lot of race problems here. There have been some black leaders that got me boiling,but that is no reason to hate blacks...thats just stupid. I don't condem rascism because everyone else thinks it's wrong..I condem it because I think it's wrong. I cannot bring myself to hate a whole race of any kind just because there is an a- hole here and there. White people do things wrong too ya know...and yes I am white. The hated toward the Jews is especially disturbing to me,they are our true friends on this earth,and I believe will always be there for us as we will them.

Just another thing to add....My son and daughters pediatrician is Jewish, and he switched offices. I now drive over a half an hour to take them the doctor becuase he has been the absolute best,I love him and so do my kids. I could easily drive 5 minutes to any other doctor,but this guy is smart,knows and cares about my kids. Would you deny your child excellent care because of your rascism?

Originally posted by krisy
Just another thing to add....My son and daughters pediatrician is Jewish, and he switched offices. I now drive over a half an hour to take them the doctor becuase he has been the absolute best,I love him and so do my kids. I could easily drive 5 minutes to any other doctor,but this guy is smart,knows and cares about my kids. Would you deny your child excellent care because of your rascism?

Yes

Christs people both Jew and Gentile will always be the most persecuted. Refer back to the line (paraphrasing) --"They hate you because they hated Me first."

You have to remember that although we are human, and screw up plenty, we are to serve as an example and live Godly ways no matter how much heat we take.

Also, if you are talking about how you feel with your relationship with Christ, that may be another issue.

If you need scriptural references, or have questions, feel free to PM me.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Christs people both Jew and Gentile will always be the most persecuted. Refer back to the line (paraphrasing) --"They hate you because they hated Me first."

You have to remember that although we are human, and screw up plenty, we are to serve as an example and live Godly ways no matter how much heat we take.

Also, if you are talking about how you feel with your relationship with Christ, that may be another issue.

If you need scriptural references, or have questions, feel free to PM me.

Yeah I know

First off, those who are rascist and claim to be true Americans obviously do not know their history. For example, my family is Irish Catholic, and my grandparents are quite rascist; however, I am not, because I actually listened to my great grandparents when they were still living. It goes like this: okay, so after the British settle down here, and they think they're American now that they've driven the Indians away. Then slavery starts, and we think we're superior, and in the North, immigrants start arriving by the shiploads. Americans did NOT like this whatsoever, because most of the immigrants were...yep, you guessed it--Irish Catholic. At least at this point in time. They hated the Catholics, and they hated the Irish anyway because their skin was darker than the pale Britons, AND, the HORROR, they worked for lower wages. And, of course, in the West, Chinese males alone were allowed into the country, and then they got to go get blown up placing dynamite to create railroad tunnels and all that stuff. Eventually, they were forbidden to come at all, as with the Japanese. Back to the Irish--they were eventually accepted, because the second wave of immigrants came.
These immigrants were from Eastern and Southern Europe--many of them had to leave because they had been oppressed because of their religion, which was, oftentimes, the Jewish religion. "Americans" didn't like them either. They were too different. Americans were completely unaccepting. But then again, all of them were the ancestors of immigrants, as the Indians were still out in the middle of nowhere.
The basic point of this, I guess, is simply that many so-called Americans are racist, despite the fact that they are a combo in and of themselves, and therefore were probably despised by other so-called Americans at some point in their history--so what gives them the right to turn around and keep doing it to others? Our own citizens???? I don't understand, and I probably never will. But that's okay, cause I really don't want to know how those twisted minds work . Not unless I could straighten them out. Oh well.

Originally posted by proud_savagette
First off, those who are rascist and claim to be true Americans obviously do not know their history. For example, my family is Irish Catholic, and my grandparents are quite rascist; however, I am not, because I actually listened to my great grandparents when they were still living. It goes like this: okay, so after the British settle down here, and they think they're American now that they've driven the Indians away. Then slavery starts, and we think we're superior, and in the North, immigrants start arriving by the shiploads. Americans did NOT like this whatsoever, because most of the immigrants were...yep, you guessed it--Irish Catholic. At least at this point in time. They hated the Catholics, and they hated the Irish anyway because their skin was darker than the pale Britons, AND, the HORROR, they worked for lower wages. And, of course, in the West, Chinese males alone were allowed into the country, and then they got to go get blown up placing dynamite to create railroad tunnels and all that stuff. Eventually, they were forbidden to come at all, as with the Japanese. Back to the Irish--they were eventually accepted, because the second wave of immigrants came.
These immigrants were from Eastern and Southern Europe--many of them had to leave because they had been oppressed because of their religion, which was, oftentimes, the Jewish religion. "Americans" didn't like them either. They were too different. Americans were completely unaccepting. But then again, all of them were the ancestors of immigrants, as the Indians were still out in the middle of nowhere.
The basic point of this, I guess, is simply that many so-called Americans are racist, despite the fact that they are a combo in and of themselves, and therefore were probably despised by other so-called Americans at some point in their history--so what gives them the right to turn around and keep doing it to others? Our own citizens???? I don't understand, and I probably never will. But that's okay, cause I really don't want to know how those twisted minds work . Not unless I could straighten them out. Oh well.

Let em have it man.

Forum List

Back