It does not take courage to accuse Kavanaugh. All it takes is motive.

Grassley has no balls. None.
Once again I find myself disappointed with the crop of weak GOP do nothings in both houses.
Enough is enough of paying undue homage to the bidding of Ford's lawyers.
All of the conservatives here and abroad who laughed at Obama's "line in the sand" should be no less unimpressed with Grassley.
It has gone beyond ridiculous at this point.
If Grassley does not stick to the latest deadline, then it will be 100% confirmed that he is a pussy. (He is already at 95%)

Grassley is one of the dumbest members in The Congress, and one of the most arrogant.

Christine Ford is the conscience of the nation.

so are investigative reporters like Ronan Farrow, he is nothing so much as a trial attorney with a pen rather than silk ties. diligent, dogged, determined!

`
Grassley extends deadline for Kavanaugh accuser to decide on testifying - Finally, another Republican willing to stand up against the trump insanity.

If you were sexually assaulted / raped, how long would you wait to take action?
Many women....in this case, girls....don't. And we are seeing exactly why right now.

Why didn't all those boys victims of sexual abuse by priests not come forward?

If you were sexually assaulted / raped, how long would you wait to take action?

the victim is too often treated like the accused!

there's tremendous power is telling your story. everyone should tell their story.

there's so many forces against women raising their voices

That is the only requirement to make these allegations and or testify before congress.

Her motives imo are selfish and political in nature.

So have you had a guy jam his hand over your mouth to stop you screaming?
As they say, if you were not there you have zero to say.
Keep your trap shut

Once again I find myself disappointed with the crop of weak GOP do nothings in both houses.
All of the conservatives here and abroad who laughed at Obama's "line in the sand" should be no less unimpressed with Grassley.
If Grassley does not stick to the latest deadline, then it will be 100% confirmed that he is a pussy. (He is already at 95%)

Absolutely, I honestly believe at this point the vast majority of honest, clear thinking people are not behind Ford and are aggravated at how her and her lawyers are making fools out of the panel and making them look weak and unwillful.

You mean the 85 yr old white old farts who are on tape saying the opposite in the Hill hearings?
I wish we had Brit rules where high court judges have to retire at 62

Boy, one line in the sand and its trucked out for all kinds of arguments.
You can keep your plan and Vince Foster next

That is the only requirement to make these allegations and or testify before congress.

You don't know what motivated her, and your claim has no evidence to support it.

I wonder what made you into what you are today. I'd assassinate your character as you do to her, but your posts are already necessary and sufficient evidence of your many character flaws.
I don't know what motivated her...

Well no shit sherlock, that's why I said IN MY OPINION.
Opinions are all any of us have ya moron.

As to your ridiculous threat, have at it you decrepit old feeble joke of a man.

You don't know what motivated her, and your claim has no evidence to support it.

I wonder what made you into what you are today. I'd assassinate your character as you do to her, but your posts are already necessary and sufficient evidence of your many character flaws.

I'm not feeble, and I'm a young 70 years old. Just as old as you IQ. My threat? More evidence you can't comprehend the written word. Sad.

Has she ever been a scientologist?

This looks cultishy.

Remember in the 90’s we had hundreds of cases of people having memories of abuse and rape years after it happened? They were memories that popped up years later after counseling.

I'm not feeble, and I'm a young 70 years old. Just as old as you IQ. My threat? More evidence you can't comprehend the written word. Sad.

If you are going to insult someone’s intelligence it’s good to spellcheck first

This looks cultishy.

Remember in the 90’s we had hundreds of cases of people having memories of abuse and rape years after it happened? They were memories that popped up years later after counseling.

Are you suggesting I should remember something from 25 years ago?

Christine Ford is the conscience of the nation.

so are investigative reporters like Ronan Farrow, he is nothing so much as a trial attorney with a pen rather than silk ties. diligent, dogged, determined!
troll.jpg

Democrats are now Judge and jury, lets just shut down the justice system. In democrat world anyone who accuses someone of a crime is automatically guilty. What a bunch of worthless douche bags.

b2215e8cab208aefcb368461237bbd24.jpg

This looks cultishy.

Are you suggesting I should remember something from 25 years ago?

I’m saying memories are very liquid and therapists can help plant memories that never happened.

Forum List

Back