It does not take courage to accuse Kavanaugh. All it takes is motive.

Kavanaugh is the Modern Day Emmett Till. There was no evidence against Mr. Till, yet the liberal mob sought to destroy him and succeeded.
They are trying to do the same with Kavanaugh, don't let history repeat itself

That is the only requirement to make these allegations and or testify before congress.

Her motives imo are selfish and political in nature.

Yes, that and knowing in advance that the Democrats and their entire media armada will be behind you.

Grassley has no balls. None.
Once again I find myself disappointed with the crop of weak GOP do nothings in both houses.
Enough is enough of paying undue homage to the bidding of Ford's lawyers.
All of the conservatives here and abroad who laughed at Obama's "line in the sand" should be no less unimpressed with Grassley.
It has gone beyond ridiculous at this point.

Once again I find myself disappointed with the crop of weak GOP do nothings in both houses.
All of the conservatives here and abroad who laughed at Obama's "line in the sand" should be no less unimpressed with Grassley.
If Grassley does not stick to the latest deadline, then it will be 100% confirmed that he is a pussy. (He is already at 95%)

Trump had best be careful taking advice from his own. Many of them are afraid of (or even approve of) the Democrats' ability to raise the mob against them, and they fold accordingly.

The Republicans at this point in time do not need more reasonable men, but ruthless political gunslingers.

If Grassley does not stick to the latest deadline, then it will be 100% confirmed that he is a pussy. (He is already at 95%)

Absolutely, I honestly believe at this point the vast majority of honest, clear thinking people are not behind Ford and are aggravated at how her and her lawyers are making fools out of the panel and making them look weak and unwillful.

I'm sure there are plenty of pussy hat abortion loving leftist women that would be willing to take one for the team!

Absolutely, I honestly believe at this point the vast majority of honest, clear thinking people are not behind Ford and are aggravated at how her and her lawyers are making fools out of the panel and making them look weak and unwillful.

WOMEN are behind Ford. We don’t like Kavenaugh at all, and at this point the vast majority of Americans DON’T want Kavenaugh on the Court.

WOMEN are behind Ford. We don’t like Kavenaugh at all, and at this point the vast majority of Americans DON’T want Kavenaugh on the Court.

Because you say so?

Yep, if there were some sincerity in this she would have surfaced much earlier in his career.

So it's ok that hundreds have come forward over the past few years and accused Catholic priests of molesting them 30 years ago? What is there motive, money?But it's not ok a woman comes forward to accuse a conservative?

URGgVrE.jpg

Forum List

Back