What?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
last night Ford was an accuser, an innocent victim of the Republicans. Today her claim of taking on more men in a year than the number of women most men take on in a lifetime has popped up.

Yesterday Rosenstein was the evil genius defending the witch hunt, over night new revelations make him out to be an incompetent desperately looking for a plea deal before McCabe beats him to it.

The China trade war was on yesterday and I called one Chinese offer a fake news trial balloon on a post here. Now it seems that the consensus 4XGDP China debt load was a happy-face understatement.

So, what's going on?

last night Ford was an accuser, an innocent victim of the Republicans. Today her claim of taking on more men in a year than the number of women most men take on in a lifetime has popped up.

Yesterday Rosenstein was the evil genius defending the witch hunt, over night new revelations make him out to be an incompetent desperately looking for a plea deal before McCabe beats him to it.

The China trade war was on yesterday and I called one Chinese offer a fake news trial balloon on a post here. Now it seems that the consensus 4XGDP China debt load was a happy-face understatement.

So, what's going on?
You accidentally logged on to a rwnj "news" site.

So, what's going on?
I just asked another poster in another thread for a link on that. I'll ask you, too. Where is this coming from? Hannity? Breitbart? Where?

So, what's going on?

Wtf are you even talking about?
Ever heard of "references"?

So, what's going on?
Hypocrisy is the life’s blood of all progressives

So, what's going on?
Hypocrisy is the life’s blood of all progressives

You are ignoring borderline psychosis/dementia and stupidity both of which are also contenders for the life blood of the progressives.

Forum List

Back