It Can’t Happen Here? Muslim Organization Wants International Law Criminalizing Criticism of Islam

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), which is made up of 56 nations plus the Palestinian Authority, met Thursday in Jeddah and called for the adoption of an international law criminalizing criticism of Islam. But that kind of law could never be adopted in the United States, could it? Think again. The OIC’s secretary-general, Dr. Yousef al-Othaimeen, called upon the nations of the world, both Muslim and non-Muslim, to crack down on speech that was “insulting religions or prophets.” It was clear, however, that al-Othaimeen couldn’t have cared less about speech insulting Christianity or Judaism or Hinduism or Buddhism or any of the revered figures of those religions. He cared only about criticism of Islam. “There are laws against anti-Semitism and racism,” said al-Othaimeen. “So we request a law against mocking religions.” He didn’t explain why laws against racism should lead to laws against criticizing belief systems, since, after all, contrary to the assumptions of Rachel Dolezal, Shaun King, and Elizabeth Warren, one cannot change one’s race, but one can change one’s beliefs, including religious beliefs.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

------------

No problem. Can we give you anything else? Perhaps one or more of our daughters to rape, and behead when they complain? Or a young son under 12 that you can bugger all you like? Perhaps we kill off all our pigs and dogs that you hate so much.....I KNOW ...EVERYONE is to pay you a jizya, you know the tax that is taken from the free non-Muslim subjects of an Islamic government, whereby they ratify the pact that ensures them protection and they can keep their heads and land....at least until you raise the tax again!!!

a12.jpg

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), which is made up of 56 nations plus the Palestinian Authority, met Thursday in Jeddah and called for the adoption of an international law criminalizing criticism of Islam. But that kind of law could never be adopted in the United States, could it? Think again. The OIC’s secretary-general, Dr. Yousef al-Othaimeen, called upon the nations of the world, both Muslim and non-Muslim, to crack down on speech that was “insulting religions or prophets.” It was clear, however, that al-Othaimeen couldn’t have cared less about speech insulting Christianity or Judaism or Hinduism or Buddhism or any of the revered figures of those religions. He cared only about criticism of Islam. “There are laws against anti-Semitism and racism,” said al-Othaimeen. “So we request a law against mocking religions.” He didn’t explain why laws against racism should lead to laws against criticizing belief systems, since, after all, contrary to the assumptions of Rachel Dolezal, Shaun King, and Elizabeth Warren, one cannot change one’s race, but one can change one’s beliefs, including religious beliefs.

------------

No problem. Can we give you anything else? Perhaps one or more of our daughters to rape, and behead when they complain? Or a young son under 12 that you can bugger all you like? Perhaps we kill off all our pigs and dogs that you hate so much.....I KNOW ...EVERYONE is to pay you a jizya, you know the tax that is taken from the free non-Muslim subjects of an Islamic government, whereby they ratify the pact that ensures them protection and they can keep their heads and land....at least until you raise the tax again!!!
You got a problem with not insulting someone else's religion?

------------

And you have a problem with not recognizing a THREAT, even though we get news everyday of muslims in Europe killing WHITE EUROPEAN PEOPLE!!....Do you actually need me to post them for you SPECIFICALLY every day, or can you find them yourself....You look like a fool denying REALITY... but then again, you and a few dozen other mindless drones in here do it everyday! ...and YOU talk about HATE!!!!!

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

------------

And you have a problem with not recognizing a THREAT, even though we get news everyday of muslims in Europe killing WHITE EUROPEAN PEOPLE!!....Do you actually need me to post them for you SPECIFICALLY every day, or can you find them yourself....You look like a fool denying REALITY... but then again, you and a few dozen other mindless drones in here do it everyday! ...and YOU talk about HATE!!!!!

1aomanbad-jpg.270822
Simple question. Yes or no. That is what the guy was calling for.
There are also white guys all over Europe killing each other every day. It doesn't make all white people a threat.

------------

1aomanbad-jpg.270822
Simple question. Yes or no. That is what the guy was calling for.
There are also white guys all over Europe killing each other every day. It doesn't make all white people a threat.
Answer me this, mental misfit...do they yell ALLAH SNACKBAR as they kill white people?

------------

Pretty sure the problem is about force.

------------

I have absolutely no problem not insulting anyone's religion. Do you support
laws SPECFICALLY aimed at outlawing slurs or perceived slurs on islam.
I am fascinated with the insistence by MUSLIMS that laws be enacted to protect
islam from "insult" To what "insults" do they refer? ANYONE? how about
you "old lady" ??? Can you provide an example of an "insult" to islam that
you have heard or read that should be outlawed? I am so NON INSULTING that
I have been to just about every kind of house of worship that exists in the USA -----
well---not Mormon. Feel free to as what I heard VILE INSULTS TO "other religion" In fact, I have concluded that THIS PARTICULAR faith group would
have a problem creating a sermon that does not include vicious hatred. -----can you guess which it is?

Islam is a political cult, not a 'religion'. Stealing some random verses from Moses and Zoroaster and some pagan asteroid worshipping moon cults that cater to murdering desert bandits isn't theology, it's just the ravings of some babbling loon who wanted to steal everybody else's stuff.

------------

I have been to just about every kind of house of worship that exists in the USA -----
well---not Mormon. Feel free to as what I heard VILE INSULTS TO "other religion" In fact, I have concluded that THIS PARTICULAR faith group would
have a problem creating a sermon that does not include vicious hatred. -----can you guess which it is?

But since Constantine re-wrote the Koran, it's not the 'Real Islam' you're talking about, it's the Romans who ruined it.

------------

But since Constantine re-wrote the Koran, it's not the 'Real Islam' you're talking about, it's the Romans who ruined it.

Constantine did not write the Koran. HOWEVER the SHARIAH LAW is based on
CANON LAW. which was codified by JUSTINIAN Try to cope with reality. Some interesting factoids for you----It was JUSTINIAN LAW that included the idea that "infidels" should be denied the right to own or carry weapons (just one point amongst many in the oppression of "non-believers") It was JUSTINIAN LAW (aka canon law) upon which the GENOCIDE OF THE INQUISITION YEARS OF THE "holey" ROMAN EMPIRE was JUSTIFIED.-------the last emperor of the REICH (aka holey roman empire) ----adolf---borrowed extensively. The
nuremburg laws are nothing but a recapitulation of the Justinian code (aka canon law) ----try to cope

------------

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

2BF05718-3BC7-4180-87F2-9ED858AE3BF6.jpeg

------------

Define “insulting” is satire an “insult”. You leftists are ruining this country.

------------

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

View attachment 292193

------------

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

View attachment 292193
I am Not an expert on wild lions but I know they can easily kill me.

------------

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

View attachment 292193

------------

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

View attachment 292193
So can any human.

------------

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

View attachment 292193

------------

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

View attachment 292193
So can any human.
Not “any human” I am pretty confident I can handle myself vs 90% of humans. I would have zero chance vs a wild lion.

for those who do not know-----holy shariah law renders not only insult against islam a crime-----but any insult by a non muslim against a muslim----is ALSO a crime. I am still curious as to EXAMPLES of "insult to islam" to which muslims refer.
ANYONE?

Forum List

Back