Did you read this link

• Nope

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yep

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • If you did not, why not

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Maybe you need to study a bit more (lots). Your first sentence fascinates me, by giving me more insight into you than you will understand.

Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Idiot-gram ^^^

[those who are fascinated by Ab Psych are curious for personal reasons. Most know they are odd and are seeking an explanation but unwilling to seek help - very sad]

Actually my fascination with abnormal psychology stems from the murder of a close friend when I was a child. What makes psychopaths and sociopaths tick?

So, some trauma was the root for your personal curiosity. Good to know.

In response to your comment: Both terms are passé; they have been incorporated into Personality Disorders and found under Cluster B.

My copy of the DSM-IVr is not as up to date as I would like. But if you are serious in your study you may want to go to a library and look over the section in DSM-V on personality disorders, which may put Trump's behavior into proper perspective for you and others who are not willfully ignorant.
Quit pretending that you know anything about psychology, jackass.

Narcissists do not use self deprecating humor.

BTW, you have defaulted to an ad hominem, the usual safe harbor for the neofascists and right wing hacks.

Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Idiot-gram ^^^

[those who are fascinated by Ab Psych are curious for personal reasons. Most know they are odd and are seeking an explanation but unwilling to seek help - very sad]

Actually my fascination with abnormal psychology stems from the murder of a close friend when I was a child. What makes psychopaths and sociopaths tick?

In response to your comment: Both terms are passé; they have been incorporated into Personality Disorders and found under Cluster B.

My copy of the DSM-IVr is not as up to date as I would like. But if you are serious in your study you may want to go to a library and look over the section in DSM-V on personality disorders, which may put Trump's behavior into proper perspective for you and others who are not willfully ignorant.

BTW, you have defaulted to an ad hominem, the usual safe harbor for the neofascists and right wing hacks.
The ad hominems are simply icing on the cake after I've already destroyed your pseudo-argument, you ignorant jackass party of slavery supporter.

Idiot-gram ^^^

The ad hominems are simply icing on the cake after I've already destroyed your pseudo-argument, you ignorant jackass party of slavery supporter.

You're a punk. I dealt with punks for 32 years, they were especially punkish when put in the cage, in the back seat or holding. Foul mouthed, puffed of chest and oh so arrogant - until they crossed the line and were disciplined.

I'm a proud Authoritarian. The vast majority of human Ben t's have proven themselves unfit and unworthy to govern themselves and need a strong governmental force to ensure they think, speak and act properly at all times.

So regardless of your statements that you believe in the Constitution, you really don’t. At least you admit it.

Here’s the problem for conservatives. They always want a “Daddy”. It’s so much easier than having to do the work, learn the issues and make a decision. Easier to go out and play and others decide for you. The problem is that those making the decisions are doing so based on their own best interests, not yours.

Authoritarian=Obamacare
No more authoritarian than the recent tax overhaul. A solely Republican piece of legislation forced on the American people, you would have to agree.
LLMMAAOOOO......Yeah getting money back from govt is authoritarian while caNCELLING YOUR perfectly good health insurance because the govt deems it crap and wants you topurchase their crap is freedom

Forum List

Back