Americans have no clue...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
What the term 'War on Christianity / Christians' really means.

The growing political and social opposition / oppression / 'attacks' againat Christianity, however, make me believe it will get worse here in the US and that people will find out what the term really means...

Eight worshippers killed, dozens hurt, in suicide attack on pre-Christmas service

Suicide bombers attack Pakistan church, killing 8 people, officials say

'Eight people were killed and dozens of others were wounded on Sunday when two suicide bombers attacked a church in Pakistan where hundreds of worshippers were attending service ahead of Christmas, officials said.'

The growing political and social opposition / oppression / 'attacks' againat Christianity, however, make me believe it will get worse here in the US and that people will find out what the term really means...

Eight worshippers killed, dozens hurt, in suicide attack on pre-Christmas service

'Eight people were killed and dozens of others were wounded on Sunday when two suicide bombers attacked a church in Pakistan where hundreds of worshippers were attending service ahead of Christmas, officials said.'
You do know what the left wing would say in defense of those killing Christians? They will say that those doing the killing are just standing up for what they believe against Christians who are too scared to kill anyone for their religion.

It's a war on religion.

Fuck religion.

But, the Bolsheviks are using Islam to destroy religion so they can install their religion of Marxist Commie State-Worship.

Again, fuck religion. ALL religion.

All religion must fucking die.

This applies to Communism/Marxism and it's Climate Change sect:

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." ~Steven Weinberg, Physics Professor at the filthy burnt orange university in Austin. Saw'em off.

You do know what the left wing would say in defense of those killing Christians? They will say that those doing the killing are just standing up for what they believe against Christians who are too scared to kill anyone for their religion.

NO, I don't think anyone would say that.

I would say that after spending 3 decades stirring up Jihadism, these poor people are getting hit with the brunt of our bad policies.

I would say that after spending 3 decades stirring up Jihadism, these poor people are getting hit with the brunt of our bad policies.
Sorry I sold you short on moronic responses.

there was a rat that used to visit my courtyard------I think he got poisoned------
it was not his business either

Wow, that was a non-rational answer.

So, okay some Christians (who are only in Pakistan at all because the British Missionaries converted some people while they were busy LOOTING THE COUNTRY) are being attacked by the very same Jihadist America spent decades arming to fight the "commies", then spent the last 16 years attacking because, Gosh, they are much scarier than the commies.

Why is this our problem?

Sorry I sold you short on moronic responses.

He is approaching a hundred thousand of such by now.

It must take great dedication to spew so much idiocy using so few brain cells. I would think the law of averages would result in his saying something that could pass for adequate at least once or twice , but he has been extremely vigilant so far.

He is approaching a hundred thousand of such by now.

It must take great dedication to spew so much idiocy using so few brain cells. I would think the law of averages would result in his saying something that could pass for adequate at least once or twice , but he has been extremely vigilant so far.

And yet I spank you every time you dare to engage me... how is that?

yup, Mac, keep pretending we didn't do this to ourselves. Keep pretending there's a scary Arab hiding under your bed who wants to hurt you because he hates Jesus.
I just love the way you're convinced that you "spank" and "beat" everyone, like there's some goofy little imaginary scoreboard in your head.

You're like an angry child, all full of yourself, lashing out. Fascinating as hell.

Last edited:

In Islam's case, it is a war on anything that isn't Islamic, as it has been since its inception and as it will continue to be into the future.

The stupid portion of the left here in the states conducts its own war on Christianity, trying to wipe out any public display of religion even if it is not coerced, and since they are conducting their own war, all too easily dismiss Islamists doing the same thing.

I mean, take the incredibly retarded notion that an element intrinsic to Islam -- Jihad -- is actually something for which WE are responsible. It boggles the mind how stupid some people can be.

It's a war on religion.

Fuck religion.

But, the Bolsheviks are using Islam to destroy religion so they can install their religion of Marxist Commie State-Worship.

Again, fuck religion. ALL religion.

All religion must fucking die.

This applies to Communism/Marxism and it's Climate Change sect:

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." ~Steven Weinberg, Physics Professor at the filthy burnt orange university in Austin. Saw'em off.

Why the hate toward Christianity?
Look around this nation at every "Christian" state or community....look at crime stats, welfare stats, teen pregnancy ratios...etc etc
Then look at the states and communities such as Mexifornia and Loon York where people are "way too smart" for Christianity.
How are Christians a hindrance or a liability to the people of this nation?

This is the left's blueprint. Why do you think the left wants to bring muzz here?

obama had a goal when he agreed to bring in mentally ill Pakistani men. This is the goal.

yup, Mac, keep pretending we didn't do this to ourselves. Keep pretending there's a scary Arab hiding under your bed who wants to hurt you because he hates Jesus.
I just love the way you think you "spank" and "beat" everyone, like there's some goofy little imaginary scoreboard in your head.

You're like an angry child, all full of yourself, lashing out. Fascinating as hell.

I'm sure he does quite a bit of spanking and beating during his many hours on the internet, but it sure isn't here.

Well, unless he's thinking about AngelsNDemons again.

there was a rat that used to visit my courtyard------I think he got poisoned------
it was not his business either

Wow, that was a non-rational answer.

So, okay some Christians (who are only in Pakistan at all because the British Missionaries converted some people while they were busy LOOTING THE COUNTRY) are being attacked by the very same Jihadist America spent decades arming to fight the "commies", then spent the last 16 years attacking because, Gosh, they are much scarier than the commies.

Why is this our problem?

"looting" Pakistan? sorry----india had considerable wealth----but Pakistan was and is a wasteland. The british "converted" them? It is illegal to repudiate that FORCED CONVERSION in Pakistan and return to the "BEAUTY OF ISLAM"?

Forum List

Back