Israel's 'victories' in Gaza come at a steep price !

Originally posted by jillian
but he's lying anyway.

SURE I AM LYING, JILLIAN!

MAYBE JOSÉ IS AN HTML GOD, A SUPER PROGRAMMER AND WAS ABLE TO CREATE A FAKE CNN SITE!!!!

CNN Transcript - Special Event: Arafat and Barak: The Quest for Peace - September 10, 2000

ARAFAT: No doubt, I can't betray my people. I can't betray the Arabs. I can't betray the Christians. I can't betray the Moslems. And he has to respect all these items concerning the Christianity and the Islam.

ARAFAT: First of all, I respect what I had mentioned and promised my people, my nation, my religions, the Christianity and the Islam, and I am not going to betray them.

AMANPOUR: A lot has been made of Arab public opinion and, as you keep saying, I will not betray the people.

ARAFAT: Would you betray your people?

AMANPOUR: But...

ARAFAT: Would you betray your people?

AMANPOUR: I'm not in the same position you are.

ARAFAT: In your duty, in your position, are you ready to betray your people?

AMANPOUR: Well, then the question then is, the people want a future...

ARAFAT: You -- I am asking you clearly and obviously...

AMANPOUR: Yes.

ARAFAT: ... do you accept to betray your people?

AMANPOUR: I don't have people to betray.

ARAFAT: You told me you are from Britain just now -- or you have no nationality?

AMANPOUR: But you know that many, many people would prefer...

ARAFAT: If you have no nationality...

AMANPOUR: ... to have food in their stomachs than talk about slogans. In other words, the people of Palestine, your people, want an economic future...

ARAFAT: No.

AMANPOUR: ... they want proper lives...

ARAFAT: No, no...

AMANPOUR: ... they want...

ARAFAT: You have to remember, we Palestinians, our first target is our land, the Palasanta (ph). Palestine means the Palasanta. You know what that means?

Jillian

Let's have a straight talk now.

Even today I still kick myself for having asked Gunny well, you know, what.

I was talking seriously with Diuretic when you and Shattered started trolling. OK, that was the Taunting Area, but when you see that two individuals are talking seriously instead of joking you must be respectful even there. It wasn't my fault or Diuretic's that the thread was put there.

But I'm not excusing my behavior, that was a huge overreaction on my part.

You don't say what I said just because people are mocking you. What I did that day was to shoot a mosquito with a shotgun.

I do appologise for my words, jillian. You're free to think I'm being sarcastic but this is not a tongue in cheek appology. This is sincere.

Last edited:
But listen jillian

If you continue this behavior saying I'm lying when the whole world has access to the CNN interview with Arafat, I will have to go to New York City and well... you know what!!!!

I know you're a jewish girl and I'm just a fucking goyim but do not think for a second that I'll refrain from straightening you out the hard way, if you do not change your ways.

Last edited:
José;977315 said:
But listen jillian

If you continue this behavior saying I'm lying when the whole world has access to the CNN interview with Arafat, I will have to go to New York City and well... you know what!!!!

I know you're a jewish girl and I'm just a fucking goyim but do not think for a second that I'll refrain from straightening you out the hard way, if you do not change your ways.
so, you still maintain that Israel should cease to exist and let the thugs have it all

Originally posted by DiveCon
so, you still maintain that Israel should cease to exist and let the thugs have it all

To tell you the truth, Diver... I got so mad, so upset at being unjustly called a liar that I don't even know what I maintain anymore...

Lost my train of thought completely.

I'm sorry.

which doesn't explain why the pals were tossed from Jordan, does it?

perhaps it could have helped if the pals actually built stuff and got educated and ran a government that didn't rape its people and put them in harms way or that would agree to peace... or...

well, you get the picture.

Yeah, perhaps it might have helped if their leaders and intelligensia hadn't been systematically imprisoned, banished or killed, too Jill, but that kept happening, too.

You act as though these people could do something producive from tents in refugees camps, or in ghettos where there was no money for investment, no organization and no peace lasting more than a couple years.

Asking that they pull themselves together into a cohernet society is somewhat ridiculous given their society has fallen apart, don't you think?

The fact is that becoming a productive citizen sort of depends on having someplace where you are a citizen, or at least someplace where you aren't a an unwanted refugee.

The Pals aren't citizens of anyplace and nobody wants them. This continuous demand that the Arab nations take them might be an excellent smokescreen, but it's also as unrealistic as the Palestinians demanding a single state solution.

What matters at this stage is how to undo tow generations of entrenched poverty which lead a whole generation of angry, uneducated, hopeless mostly young men to finding nothing better to do that lob rockets and plot to kill Isrealis by suicidal bombing.

Last edited:
Yeah, perhaps it might have helped if their leaders and intelligensia hadn't been systematically imprisoned, banished or killed, too Jill, but that kept happening, too.

You act as though these people could do something producive from tents in refugees camps, or in ghettos where there was no money for investment, no organization and no peace lasting more than a couple years.

Asking that they pull themselves together into a cohernet society is somewhat ridiculous given their society has fallen apart, don't you think?

The fact is that becoming a productive citizen sort of depends on having someplace where you are a citizen, or at least someplace where you aren't a an unwanted refugee.

The Pals aren't citizens of anyplace and nobody wants them. This continuous demand that the Arab nations take them might be an excellent smokescreen, but it's also as unrealistic as the Palestinians demanding a single state solution.

What matters at this stage is how to undo tow generations of entrenched poverty which lead a whole generation of angry, uneducated, hopeless mostly young men to finding nothing better to do that lob rockets and plot to kill Isrealis by suicidal bombing.
have you ever actually been there?

José;977315 said:
But listen jillian

Are you threatening to hurt Jillian?

Not cool, dude. Threaten a dude, whatever... threaten a woman on here and you'll have a lot of people to answer to.

José;977299 said:
ARAFAT: You have to remember, we Palestinians, our first target is our land, the Palasanta (ph). Palestine means the Palasanta. You know what that means?

This was largely dis-proven through the years. Syriana-Palestinia Provoncia was named for the Philistines who were about as Arab as John Stamos. Phillistines are NOT Palestinians.

This was largely dis-proven through the years. Syriana-Palestinia Provoncia was named for the Philistines who were about as Arab as John Stamos. Phillistines were NOT Palestinians.
fixed

:lol:

Last edited:
and what did we get, Sharon stepped with his soldiers in Al-aqsa to infuriate muslims. Intefada occured. and alot of Palestinians got killed cruelly. he knew their limits and broke them.

How utterly one sided of you.

First of all, Sharon visited the Temple Mount, which is the holiest site in Judaism. If you assholes hadn't built your stupid piece of shit dome over there, you wouldn't have to worry about where Jews step foot. The site is the exact location of the first, second and soon-to-be, praise G-d, the Third Temple. If someone occupied Arabia and built a monument in Mecca next to your holiest sites, you would flip out. The dome will be moved to Mecca soon, most likely in our lifetimes. And then, my little pretender friend, then it will be like stepping in a fire ant mount and you guys will go fucking balistic yet again and when all of you are exposed to the sunlight for who you truly are, the Third Temple will rise and all hate-filled Arab Muslims will be burned. I will not rest until I have had a hand in building the Third Temple.

Temple Mount & Land of Israel Faithful Movement

How utterly one sided of you.

First of all, Sharon visited the Temple Mount, which is the holiest site in Judaism. If you assholes hadn't built your stupid piece of shit dome over there, you wouldn't have to worry about where Jews step foot. The site is the exact location of the first, second and soon-to-be, praise G-d, the Third Temple. If someone occupied Arabia and built a monument in Mecca next to your holiest sites, you would flip out. The dome will be moved to Mecca soon, most likely in our lifetimes. And then, my little pretender friend, then it will be like stepping in a fire ant mount and you guys will go fucking balistic yet again and when all of you are exposed to the sunlight for who you truly are, the Third Temple will rise and all hate-filled Arab Muslims will be burned. I will not rest until I have had a hand in building the Third Temple.

Temple Mount & Land of Israel Faithful Movement
actually, i've heard that the temple could be rebuilt and not touch the dome
but have a wall between it and the dome

actually, i've heard that the temple could be rebuilt and not touch the dome
but have a wall between it and the dome

The Arabs won't allow it. They'll riot or intafada. Sometimes I wonder if the IDF "accidentally" misplaces the rubber bullets for the real ones. :eusa_whistle:

and what is different now?
arent they already doing that stuff?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Might as well get it over with and bring about the Messiah.

Dome on the rock...

Meet dome on the truck...

BIN1121.jpg

Forum List

Back