Israel's 'victories' in Gaza come at a steep price !

Considering jews have been hounded and killed since the dawn of history I hardly think they much care about world 'opinion' at this point on anything they do.
they dont really 'need' their opinion as much as they need weapons or even coverage for their occupation !

they dont really 'need' their opinion as much as they need weapons or even coverage for their occupation !
If you want to discuss the topic, I'd be happy too.

But leave out the Fatah propaganda about 'occupations'.

Until someone on the arab side accepts the 47 partition there is no palestine and they cannot be 'occupied' because they themselves don't exist.

José;975625 said:
David,

Why should the palestinian people pay the price for a crime against humanity they didn't commit?

Your people, the victims of one of the most ferocious ethnic supremacist state in the history of mankind should be the last people in the world to impose an ethnic supremacist state on others.
icon14.gif

Originally posted by toomuchtime
It would have helped if the Arabs living there had had any record of accomplishment in any area of life, but they didn't. While the Jews that the British knew had managed, despite living in a culture that despised them, that passed discriminatory laws against them and had expelled them from every country in Europe at one time or another, to rise to the top in nearly every field of endeavor, in the arts and sciences, in business and finance and even in the governments that despised them and had passed all those discriminatory laws against them, the Arabs the British knew were a backward people with an alien culture.

So naturally the British, who expected to have a strong sphere of influence and brisk commercial relations in the area for many years to come, would prefer to have a modern, prosperous Jewish state with European values and no prospects of having allies in the area other than Britain as its ally and base of operations to an Arab state still stuck in the 12th century and more likely to form strong alliances with other Arab states than with Britain.

However, whatever the reason Israel was created, the fact is that the Arab people in the area were not harmed in any way by the creation of the tiny state of Israel, but by the fallout from the Arab attacks against the state of Israel, just as the Palestinians today are not harmed in any way by the existence of the state of Israel but by the fallout from their attacks on Israel.

Spoken like a true 19th century colonialist with all the typical racist claims:

Britain trying to bring civilization to the barbarian hordes living outside Europe (white man's burden).

Arabs, like blacks in South Africa, "a backward people with an alien culture".

Description of their homelands as vast, sparsely inhabited wastelands.

Total disregard for the aspirations of indigenous people.

I'm waiting to hear the resident patriots of the Board making similar claims about the partition of America and the creation of a hispanic state in the american southwest:

"No sir, it won't harm the US in any way."

Last edited:
Well, it would helped a LOT if a Palestinian had founded four great banks that had so much money that they afford to could LOAN Britian enough money to fight World War I like the Rothchilds did.

Then the Palestinians could have easily prevented Balfour from promising Palestine to the European Zionists as compensation for their assistance.
at the time Palestine was under British guardianship (as a result of the war ) . so even if they got that kind of power it wouldnt have helped ! unfortunately .

Every suicide bombing came AFTER jews decided to carve out a nation from Pali land. Had you kept your jewish ass in your actual home nations then you would not have to make excuses for yourself every time the indigenous population decides that they don't like being herded like kosher cattle for your jewish benefit.

SHOCKER, I know.

not that shocking :)

Thanks palestinian.

You see, if the jewish homeland had been carved out of one of Germany's provinces, let's say Bavaria, with millions of german refugees fighting and dying for their right to live in Bavaria again we could at least say to ourselves:

"Well, the loss of Bavaria was the price Germany had to pay for the mass murder of jews."

But the sad spectacle that we witness in Palestine, an innocent people starving and dying for another people's crime, is depressing to a point words can't describe.

Stop for a moment and think about this:

Is there anything more depraved than a innocent paying for something he didn't do?

If you want to discuss the topic, I'd be happy too.

But leave out the Fatah propaganda about 'occupations'.

Until someone on the arab side accepts the 47 partition there is no palestine and they cannot be 'occupied' because they themselves don't exist.
how can i discuss it if there is no occupation . and i dont exist !

and i do exist and Palestine does too.. if 47 partition decided that palestinians do not exist , its their problem .

and i do exist and Palestine does too.. if 47 partition decided that palestinians do not exist , its their problem .

What was a Palestinian before 1947?

A Jew.

What was a Palestinian after 1947? Nothing.

Somewhere the word Arab got left out.

If the UN is to be used as an argument, that must be accepted.

If you want to throw the UN out of it, fine.

Then it boils down to Judea is the ancestral homeland of Jews going back almost 4,000 years.

Islam was born less then 2,000 years ago in Saudi Arabia, it is not a Muslim land except by conquest, as such other have just as much right to take it the same way.

Either way I really don't care, I will continue to say both sides should fight it out, winner take all.

José;976265 said:
Thanks palestinian.

You see, if the jewish homeland had been carved out of one of Germany's provinces, let's say Bavaria, with millions of german refugees fighting and dying for their right to live in Bavaria again we could at least say to ourselves:

"Well, the loss of Bavaria was the price Germany had to pay for the mass murder of jews."

But the sad spectacle that we witness in Palestine, an innocent people starving and dying for another people's crime, is depressing to a point words can't describe.

Stop for a moment and think about this:

Is there anything more depraved than a innocent paying for something he didn't do?
Exactly !

and because palestinians suffer alot, and they deserve the most important of rights which is to defend themselves against Israel. and no one can blame them if they do ..
for the sake of all innocents they have lost ..

545 person died, 162 are children, 57 are women besides the 2700 injured.
just in these 10 days...

If the UN is to be used as an argument, that must be accepted.

If you want to throw the UN out of it, fine.

Then it boils down to Judea is the ancestral homeland of Jews going back almost 4,000 years.

Islam was born less then 2,000 years ago in Saudi Arabia, it is not a Muslim land except by conquest, as such other have just as much right to take it the same way.

Either way I really don't care, I will continue to say both sides should fight it out, winner take all.
i dont care about UN .

but cosider it for once , Islam spread in Jerusalem and Palestine in a less than 2000 yrs, ok. but how could Islam spread if there were no ppl out there ?!

there were christians in fact. some became muslims , and others didnt.
actually Palestine had a lot of churches at that time, and still do.
so ppl existed there way before Islam .

about fighting point, i believe that fighting wont stop anyway.
but i regret that palestinians have no as powerfull weapons as "Israel" has, that would make it fast though!
I really hate wars but there is no other way arround.

i dont care about UN .

but cosider it for once , Islam spread in Jerusalem and Palestine in a less than 2000 yrs, ok. but how could Islam spread if there were no ppl out there ?!

but i regret that palestinians have no as powerfull weapons as "Israel" has, that would make it fast though!
by the SWORD

i dont care about UN .

No other way to what? You can't seriously believe that defiant gestures like shooting rockets or even suicide attacks will materially change the conditions of the Palestinian people or advance any political goals, can you? Palestinian violence has benefits only certain Palestinian political leaders and the militants who follow them and has never brought anything to the Palestinian people but more misery and never will.

No other way to what? You can't seriously believe that defiant gestures like shooting rockets or even suicide attacks will materially change the conditions of the Palestinian people or advance any political goals, can you? Palestinian violence has benefits only certain Palestinian political leaders and the militants who follow them and has never brought anything to the Palestinian people but more misery and never will.
to get rights of democracy,build a country,and alot of other rights, get food ,gaz and fuel for one.
its the only way to defend yourself against an ocuppation as "Israel". Do you know about Cuba,Lybia,Algeria and other struggles ?!

Originally posted by toomuchtime

Stating that the palestinian armed struggle must be replaced by a non-violent struggle for equality in Palestine is obvious to the point of being silly.

South Africa's example must serve as an inspiration to the palestinian people.

But let me make this absolutely clear:

Only people who reject dehumanisation from both sides and believe in the full humanity of all ethnic groups in Palestine have the right to state that their armed struggle must end.

If you are a member of the US Message Board who does not support the establishment of a unitary, secular state comprising the entire region of Palestine with all the necessary security measures, THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY MORAL AUTHORITY TO SUGGEST THAT THEIR ARMED STRUGGLE MUST END.

YOU CANNOT DEMAND NON-VIOLENT STRUGGLE FROM PEOPLE YOU DEHUMANISE.

José;976667 said:
Only people who reject dehumanisation from both sides and believe in the full humanity of all ethnic groups in Palestine have the right to state that their armed struggle must end.

There is no such thing as Palestine. When are you going to learn? The Palestine that was created in 1917 was for the Jews. The people who lived there before 1917 were few and far between. Nomads. Roaming Arabs. Religious Jews. Palestine had not been home to anyone except an emerging Jewish immigration from the late 1800s when Zionism was founded. READ YOUR HISTORY!

Don't listen to me, or any of the other Jews on here, READ YOUR HISTORY - SEE FOR YOURSELF!

There is no such thing as Palestine. When are you going to learn? The Palestine that was created in 1917 was for the Jews. The people who lived there before 1917 were few and far between. Nomads. Roaming Arabs. Religious Jews. Palestine had not been home to anyone except an emerging Jewish immigration from the late 1800s when Zionism was founded. READ YOUR HISTORY!

Don't listen to me, or any of the other Jews on here, READ YOUR HISTORY - SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Do you see how many times you condridict yourself in this paragraph?

Frist you say there is no Palestine, then you say it was created in 1917.

Then you say before 1917 that arabs lived there. Then you say no one lived there.

You are very confused.

New Topics

Forum List

Back