Israel’s top newspaper just made global headlines slamming Trump over Florida Massacre

Do you agree that Trump screwed up in his response to the Florida shootings?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump identified the essential truth of the Florida incident as follows.

The FBI caused it by spending too much time investigating "fake" Russian meddling.

That takes real leadership and of course the rest of the world stands back in awe.

The FBI was warned about the Florida shooter in September 2017 after he made comments saying he was thinking of going on a shooting spree and they did not do anything they ignored the warning about him.
OK, now make the link with the Russian investigation.

If the FBI are warned about some maniac who is openly saying he is thinking of going on a shooting spree would you expect the FBI to ignore that or what would you expect them to do?

WTF the FBI and American Federal Law Enforcement has obviously gone totally down the toilet since J. Edgar Hoover and Eliot Ness, Eliot Ness would not have dropped the ball, I know this as I have watched multiple episodes of the 1950s series of "The Untouchables" and he was always on the ball, not so much J. Edgar Hoover he was often to busy wearing womens clothing and getting blow jobs from Clyde Tolson.

Do we all agree No matter WHAT Trump said, liberals all over the world would slam him.

no matter what happens in the world-----some jerk writes
something outrageous for Haaretz. It's the FUN paper----
-------we had our comics section---Israel has Ha'aretz

The FBI caused it by spending too much time investigating "fake" Russian meddling.

That takes real leadership and of course the rest of the world stands back in awe.

The FBI was warned about the Florida shooter in September 2017 after he made comments saying he was thinking of going on a shooting spree and they did not do anything they ignored the warning about him.

If the FBI are warned about some maniac who is openly saying he is thinking of going on a shooting spree would you expect the FBI to ignore that or what would you expect them to do?

WTF the FBI and American Federal Law Enforcement has obviously gone totally down the toilet since J. Edgar Hoover and Eliot Ness, Eliot Ness would not have dropped the ball, I know this as I have watched multiple episodes of the 1950s series of "The Untouchables" and he was always on the ball, not so much J. Edgar Hoover he was often to busy wearing womens clothing and getting blow jobs from Clyde Tolson.

Hoover was a tyrant.

Somehow, since the liberal newspapers in israel said something negative about trump, we're all supposed to agree?

Israel are hypocrites they have armed teachers, also remember that this newspaper Haaretz is a Left-Wing newspaper so they hate Trump, they also HATE Bibi and frequently have ranting fanatically anti-Bibi articles and also editorials.

dIHeGisqTQe2XGmzC7sjLQ.png

Haaretz also is not Israel's top newspaper as you can see above it only has a 3.9% exposure rate in Israel. The top newspaper in Israel is the Israel Hayom which is Centre-Right followed by Yedioth Ahronoth which is Centre-Left.

np5V6EndTV66ibE1b4I2GQ.png

Israel Hayom - Wikipedia

Yedioth Ahronoth - Wikipedia

Exactly right. Haaertz is extremely liberal. For the OP to try to guilt us all is simply laughable.

I have been reading Haaretz for about two years now, I also read The Jerusalem Post which is politically Independent and I sometimes read The Times of Israel which is Centrist I read that one because on it's Editorial Board is Efraim Halevy who is a good friend of ours he was Director of the Mossad from 1998-2002, anyhow he's also a lawyer he is often very critical of Bibi but we can agree together about the threat of Radical Islam to both the Middle East and the Western World in general.

Efraim Halevy - Wikipedia

Gc8-ppbHRqG_GXMwqCwTDw.png

But there is no link to the Russia investigation.

Hoover was a tyrant.

Yes most faggots are.

But there is no link to the Russia investigation.

This has what to do with the Florida shooting situation?

The Alt Right now is pro gun and anti Joo and pro Russian and anti FBI.

The Alt Right now is pro gun and anti Joo and pro Russian and anti FBI.

This is getting boring and repetative, why cannot instead we have threads about what everyones favourite ice cream is and what we all think the cutest puppy is or whatever?

The Iaraeli newspapers are run by the same people who run American newspapers...and the ADL

really-----ALL OF THE NEWS PAPERS OF THE USA AND ISRAEL ARE ALL RUN BY THE SAME PEOPLE? -----how many people is that? And the ADL too??? They must be geniuses---------does that include little local things? How about the Jehovah witness pamphlets---THEM TOO?

Forum List

Back