Israel’s top newspaper just made global headlines slamming Trump over Florida Massacre

Do you agree that Trump screwed up in his response to the Florida shootings?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump identified the essential truth of the Florida incident as follows.

The FBI caused it by spending too much time investigating "fake" Russian meddling.

That takes real leadership and of course the rest of the world stands back in awe.

The FBI caused it by spending too much time investigating "fake" Russian meddling.

That takes real leadership and of course the rest of the world stands back in awe.

The FBI was warned about the Florida shooter in September 2017 after he made comments saying he was thinking of going on a shooting spree and they did not do anything they ignored the warning about him.

The FBI was warned about the Florida shooter in September 2017 after he made comments saying he was thinking of going on a shooting spree and they did not do anything they ignored the warning about him.
OK, now make the link with the Russian investigation.

Wait.....the shooter was talking directly to putin, who is russian? Oh my goodness.

Somehow, since the liberal newspapers in israel said something negative about trump, we're all supposed to agree?

Israel are hypocrites they have armed teachers, also remember that this newspaper Haaretz is a Left-Wing newspaper so they hate Trump, they also HATE Bibi and frequently have ranting fanatically anti-Bibi articles and also editorials.

dIHeGisqTQe2XGmzC7sjLQ.png

Haaretz also is not Israel's top newspaper as you can see above it only has a 3.9% exposure rate in Israel. The top newspaper in Israel is the Israel Hayom which is Centre-Right followed by Yedioth Ahronoth which is Centre-Left.

np5V6EndTV66ibE1b4I2GQ.png

Israel Hayom - Wikipedia

Yedioth Ahronoth - Wikipedia

Somehow, since the liberal newspapers in israel said something negative about trump, we're all supposed to agree?

Haaretz in Israel is kinda like THE ONION is in New York City
-----as far as I know------so long as the article is STARTLING---
it will get published------free of charge on both sides------it is a
kind of vanity press for people looking for a moment of FAME.

Israel are hypocrites they have armed teachers, also remember that this newspaper Haaretz is a Left-Wing newspaper so they hate Trump, they also HATE Bibi and frequently have ranting fanatically anti-Bibi articles and also editorials.

Haaretz also is not Israel's top newspaper as you can see above it only has a 3.9% exposure rate in Israel. The top newspaper in Israel is the Israel Hayom which is Centre-Right followed by Yedioth Ahronoth which is Centre-Left.

Israel Hayom - Wikipedia

Exactly right. Haaertz is extremely liberal. For the OP to try to guilt us all is simply laughable.

Haaretz in Israel is kinda like THE ONION is in New York City
-----as far as I know------so long as the article is STARTLING---
it will get published------free of charge on both sides------it is a
kind of vanity press for people looking for a moment of FAME.

I hadn't thought of that but that's a good observation.

Israel Hayom - Wikipedia

Exactly right. Haaertz is extremely liberal. For the OP to try to guilt us all is simply laughable.

more like-------LEFT OF NEVER-NEVER LAND

Israel Hayom - Wikipedia

I’ll tell you what, I’ll support it immediately if a congressman introduces a bill to adopt Israel’s gun laws for the U.S.

Shhhhhhhhh !

The Iaraeli newspapers are run by the same people who run American newspapers...and the ADL

Forum List

Back