"My son has a better chance returning home from war than my daughter does coming home from school"

If all the sudden you couldn't buy an AR-15, what would you lose? Would you feel your second amendment rights would be eroded?
If we took away your internet posting privileges, what would you lose? Would you feel your first amendment rights were eroded.

If all the sudden you couldn't buy an AR-15, what would you lose?
The ability to exercise my right to buy an AR-15 without fear of government reprisals if I happen to want one.

Would you feel your second amendment rights would be eroded?
Yes, wouldn't you? Why should law abiding, peaceful citizens be barred from buying an AR-15? Is there some reason that only criminals and government should have them?

• Banned
If all the sudden you couldn't buy an AR-15, what would you lose? Would you feel your second amendment rights would be eroded?
If we took away your internet posting privileges, what would you lose? Would you feel your first amendment rights were eroded.

in China, a mentally ill man stabbed 23 children. no one died. it couldn't be clearer that guns kill people, other objects don't!

The ability to exercise my right to buy an AR-15 without fear of government reprisals if I happen to want one.

Yes, wouldn't you? Why should law abiding, peaceful citizens be barred from buying an AR-15? Is there some reason that only criminals and government should have them?
You have no constitutional right "to want." You do have a right to own and bear arms in scope of the Constitution and case law.

If the Democrats banned AR-15s or any other sort of gun right now it would not stop mass shootings because there already over 300 million guns in circulation.

in China, a mentally ill man stabbed 23 children. no one died. it couldn't be clearer that guns kill people, other objects don't!

Accidents, Criminals and Governments kill people, not guns or "other objects".

The fundamental purpose of the right o bear arms is the right to self defense.
The right to self defense is the most basic human right.

Your chance of being killed in a school shooting is about 1 in 3.4 million.

So your post started with a lie.

False equivalency yet again from Missouri Mike.

Posters have no 1st Amendment rights at USMB.
I didn’t say USMB did I? How about you pay attention. I said the Internet. You’d still be able to yell at the clouds so is it really infringing on your speech?

You have no constitutional right "to want." You do have a right to own and bear arms in scope of the Constitution and case law.

You've gone cuckoo JS. What happened?

One more question, if you actually believe your headline. Do you think your son has a better chance because he’s sent in there armed to the teeth with several of his equally armed buddies? Is that why his chances are better than your disarmed daughter in a school shooting? If she and her friends were armed do you think maybe their chances of survival would get better as well?

Forum List

Back