Israel's "peace" partners: PA calls the baby-killer a HERO

" December 2013 after serving a 16-month sentence for previous terror offenses"

I don't believe this for a minute, you keep people in prison for lesser offenses much longer, and your telling me a terrorist and member of Hamas got only 16 months.for previous terror offenses.

Well I have to eat my words, his Mother said he was in Israel prison and was assaulted and tortured.

Palestinian attack suspect suffered mental health issues
JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Abd al-Rahman al-Shaludi, who died early Thursday after being shot by Israeli police following a suspected attack on civilians in Jerusalem, suffered psychological issues following his release from an Israeli jail, his mother said.

His mother was quoted by the Wadi Hilweh Information Center as saying that her son suffered mental health issues after being released from Israeli prison custody in March, where he was allegedly tortured.

On the day of the incident in Jerusalem, she had taken al-Shaludi to see a doctor who referred her to a psychiatrist and booked an appointment for Nov. 9.

The family say he was assaulted and threatened while serving three different prison terms, the first of which was in September 2012.

Palestinian attack suspect suffered mental health issues Maan News Agency

If his mother says he was tortured, I guess it must be a holy word.

If an Israeli says he was a terrorist, it must be a lie.

pure Pallywood logic.

A few days ago there was a hit and run that KILLED a 5 year old Pal girl and the other one is in a coma.

That was an accident and this one is a terrorist attack.

What age and who was the person who hit the two little girls? Do you know?

The one hitting the two girls were a man with no record, who understood his wrong doing and turned himself into the police.

People who're intending on terrorizing don't report the incident and then turn themselves in.

Is that simple logic lost to you?

How do I know this, is there a Eng article in the paper about this man?? with no record, if there is I have not seen it.

I don't believe this for a minute, you keep people in prison for lesser offenses much longer, and your telling me a terrorist and member of Hamas got only 16 months.for previous terror offenses.

Well I have to eat my words, his Mother said he was in Israel prison and was assaulted and tortured.

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Abd al-Rahman al-Shaludi, who died early Thursday after being shot by Israeli police following a suspected attack on civilians in Jerusalem, suffered psychological issues following his release from an Israeli jail, his mother said.

His mother was quoted by the Wadi Hilweh Information Center as saying that her son suffered mental health issues after being released from Israeli prison custody in March, where he was allegedly tortured.

On the day of the incident in Jerusalem, she had taken al-Shaludi to see a doctor who referred her to a psychiatrist and booked an appointment for Nov. 9.

The family say he was assaulted and threatened while serving three different prison terms, the first of which was in September 2012.

pure Pallywood logic.

Please don't insult me.

I'm just thrilled that all you take from the event that ended with one child dead, 5 critically injured, and at least five more still in a hospital, is this guy's months in prison.

I truly admire your sensitivity and priority. I mean, he killed a girl, that's true. But hell, he lived on Tobacco for a few months, god, the horror.

If that 20 year old boy was shot in the back here in the states, there'd be hell to pay, he'd be ran after, handcuffed and charged and checked for mental stability , or if indeed he lost control.
I'd like to know what happened to that Hit and Run driver the other day, you know the Jewish one. What happened to that person.

Do your IDF or police know what its like to run after and put handcuffs on someone, or do you just fill them full of holes?

The Palestinian man who did this belonged to Hamas. He deserved to have himself "holed" before even entering the car.

The settler who did this has no criminal record. He turned himself in, for the umpteenth time.

And why the hell can't you stick to the issue?

The Palestinian man who did this belonged to Hamas. He deserved to have himself "holed" before even entering the car.

Everyone is Hamas, are you kidding me. All the IDF deserve to be holed as well. I can't believe the double standard in Israel and how you think Jewish blood is worth gold and everyone's else is worth crap.

you spent a lot of time crying over the hundreds of palestinian children killed and injured in the most recent attacks by israel?

I prayed that their souls will rise to heaven, even if they were born to people who shamelessly used them as human shields.
sure you did. and you spent a lot of time condemning those attacks, too.

i bet you even put some of their pictures in your signature on here, right?

What I put in my signature doesn't concern you.

And I am a southerner Israeli. I can feel sorry for the children who lost their lives, but I will never condemn the operation, as it was for my own sake, and someone who was a rocket target for years.

That's like an infant condamnding his mother when she tries to protect him from a bulldog.
you might even call those that killed hundreds of innocents and wounded god knows how many heroes, right?

The IDF didn't kill those kids on purpose. That's the difference.
the bombs and bullets fired themselves?

D14A19_2.gif

I prayed that their souls will rise to heaven, even if they were born to people who shamelessly used them as human shields.

And I am a southerner Israeli. I can feel sorry for the children who lost their lives, but I will never condemn the operation, as it was for my own sake, and someone who was a rocket target for years.

That's like an infant condamnding his mother when she tries to protect him from a bulldog.
you might even call those that killed hundreds of innocents and wounded god knows how many heroes, right?

No. They were bomb at terrorists centers.

The innocent were held there as human shields.

Duh.

Duh.
that's the story anyhow

Duh.
that's the story anyhow

Care to stick to the subject, now?

Duh.
that's the story anyhow

Care to stick to the subject, now?
which is what? crocodile tears that a child died at the hands of a madman? that's a tragedy.

palestinians who lost their children (or children who lost their parents) suffer no less a tragedy when idf forces come rolling in killing and maiming.

they might have better support groups though, because there are a shit ton more of them.

They are supported by the stupid Liberals, who believe the sun shines from their rears, and believe that licking terrorists' asses won't get them to be one day on the other side of the rifle.

I was kind of expecting for it to be published here, it preset the clear image to all the people wondering again what Gaza's evil regime stands for, taking Israel out of the equation for a moment, what could excuse such response?
I would never cherish the death of Hitler's baby, and I believe they are far from being anything like it - two parents struggling to have a baby for 13 years - this kind of evil is far beyond any human emotions.

Therefore we ask ourselves once again, are you supporting such people EVEN after including Israel in the equation?

I was kind of expecting for it to be published here, it preset the clear image to all the people wondering again what Gaza's evil regime stands for, taking Israel out of the equation for a moment, what could excuse such response?
I would never cherish the death of Hitler's baby, and I believe they are far from being anything like it - two parents struggling to have a baby for 13 years - this kind of evil is far beyond any human emotions.

Therefore we ask ourselves once again, are you supporting such people EVEN after including Israel in the equation?
it's a tragic loss, but pretending that calling the guy a hero is anything other than bluster isn't helpful either.

let's be honest, that's not even on the map of things standing in the way of peace.
we also don't have much context for the 'quote' and the translation doesn't exactly come from an unbiased source, either.

pure Pallywood logic.

Please don't insult me.

I'm just thrilled that all you take from the event that ended with one child dead, 5 critically injured, and at least five more still in a hospital, is this guy's months in prison.

I truly admire your sensitivity and priority. I mean, he killed a girl, that's true. But hell, he lived on Tobacco for a few months, god, the horror.

If that 20 year old boy was shot in the back here in the states, there'd be hell to pay, he'd be ran after, handcuffed and charged and checked for mental stability , or if indeed he lost control.
I'd like to know what happened to that Hit and Run driver the other day, you know the Jewish one. What happened to that person.

Do your IDF or police know what its like to run after and put handcuffs on someone, or do you just fill them full of holes?

The settler who did this has no criminal record. He turned himself in, for the umpteenth time.

Everyone is Hamas, are you kidding me. All the IDF deserve to be holed as well. I can't believe the double standard in Israel and how you think Jewish blood is worth gold and everyone's else is worth crap.

Are you totally stupid?? The guy is Abdul Rahman, he is the nephew of the Number #2 in Hamas' command, and is a Hamas guy himself.

Don't you do some self checking, before posting?

pure Pallywood logic.

Please don't insult me.

Are you totally stupid?? The guy is Abdul Rahman, he is the nephew of the Number #2 in Hamas' command, and is a Hamas guy himself.

How in the hell do you know who the #2 guy in Hamas is, and just because his Uncle is a big shot in Hamas doesn't make him a terrorist. Everyone is a big shot of Hamas, that is probably why they kept putting this young guy in prison due to security reasons. Trying to get him to talk. I find the whole story fishy,
the little girls struck by a hit and run driver and now an infant dead. Are you so stupid you think because its in all the Israel papers its true, of course you are.

So, have we firmed-up the idea yet, that a Palestinian militia leader has applauded the death of an Israeli child, as an admirable, praiseworthy thing?

So, have we firmed-up the idea yet, that a Palestinian militia leader has applauded the death of an Israeli child, as an admirable, praiseworthy thing?
is that any worse than cheering on idf soldiers as hundreds of children were slaughtered?

pure Pallywood logic.

Please don't insult me.

You mean this one who died years ago? You had me looking for another Uncle, why don't you tell tell the whole story.

Israel said al-Shaludi was a Hamas activist, but although family members confirmed he was the nephew of a top Hamas bombmaker who was killed 1998, it was not clear whether he himself belonged to the Islamist movement.

1998 was a long time ago.

Penelope any comment?

pure Pallywood logic.

How in the hell do you know who the #2 guy in Hamas is, and just because his Uncle is a big shot in Hamas doesn't make him a terrorist. Everyone is a big shot of Hamas, that is probably why they kept putting this young guy in prison due to security reasons. Trying to get him to talk. I find the whole story fishy,
the little girls struck by a hit and run driver and now an infant dead. Are you so stupid you think because its in all the Israel papers its true, of course you are.

What do you mean "how do we know"?! Does Hamas know who our ministers are? what are you even talking about.

No, the fact that he was nephew to Hamas terrorist doesn't make him terrorist himself, that's true. Fact that her killed a baby and tried to kill at least 10 more Israelis DOES. Get the picture?

It sounds fishy because you want it to sound fishy, because it doesn't suit your agenda. Had it been on their side, you wouldn't have doubted it for a minute.

Penelope any comment?

Penelope is a twisted incarnation of Sherri.

That insanity I'll recognize anywhere.

Forum List

Back