Israel's "peace" partners: PA calls the baby-killer a HERO

I was kind of expecting for it to be published here, it preset the clear image to all the people wondering again what Gaza's evil regime stands for, taking Israel out of the equation for a moment, what could excuse such response?
I would never cherish the death of Hitler's baby, and I believe they are far from being anything like it - two parents struggling to have a baby for 13 years - this kind of evil is far beyond any human emotions.

Therefore we ask ourselves once again, are you supporting such people EVEN after including Israel in the equation?
Penelope any comment?

Penelope is a twisted incarnation of Sherri.

That insanity I'll recognize anywhere.
Well, my comment above can actually explain Sherri since she have a friend in Gaza which she constantly catch up with, unfortunately obtuse approach is Sherri's specialty.
Anyway it hope Penelope also understand why I consider the Palestinians ungrateful and selfish.

I was kind of expecting for it to be published here, it preset the clear image to all the people wondering again what Gaza's evil regime stands for, taking Israel out of the equation for a moment, what could excuse such response?
I would never cherish the death of Hitler's baby, and I believe they are far from being anything like it - two parents struggling to have a baby for 13 years - this kind of evil is far beyond any human emotions.

Therefore we ask ourselves once again, are you supporting such people EVEN after including Israel in the equation?
Penelope any comment?

Of course not, but I don't support the cop shooting him, have you not learned to apprehend a criminal, run after him and then put handcuffs on him?? Ever hear of that, or is all you do is shoot first. I have no idea if he lost control or what happened, just what Israel says. I still say this is the Gov of Israel's fault no the PLO.

Penelope any comment?

I don't even know who Sherry is, but I think your twisted as well, don't shed one tear for the Pals kids that are dead, you think your jewish blood is so much better, believe me its not.

So, have we firmed-up the idea yet, that a Palestinian militia leader has applauded the death of an Israeli child, as an admirable, praiseworthy thing?
is that any worse than cheering on idf soldiers as hundreds of children were slaughtered?
We can deal with the moral relativism and moral equivalency later, once we've established the baseline.

First things first.

Did a Palestinian militia leader applaud the death of an Israeli child, as an admirable and praiseworthy thing?

Yes or No?

This is not a difficult question.

So, have we firmed-up the idea yet, that a Palestinian militia leader has applauded the death of an Israeli child, as an admirable, praiseworthy thing?
is that any worse than cheering on idf soldiers as hundreds of children were slaughtered?
We can deal with the moral relativism and moral equivalency later, once we've established the baseline.

First things first.

Did a Palestinian militia leader applaud the death of an Israeli child, as an admirable and praiseworthy thing?

Yes or No?

Tough to say. We only have one biased translation to go on.

But as has been presented, yes.

First things first.

Yes or No?

Tough to say. We only have one biased translation to go on.

But as has been presented, yes.
Assuming that the 'allegation' in the OP is correct, then...

Yes, it would be the same thing as cheering-on IDF soldiers while they were slaughtering hundreds of children.

However, it is a matter of whether that has ever happened - on anything even approximating the scale that you have suggested here.

I am aware of multiple occasions (including the most recent Gaza War II) where hundreds of children suffered death over an extended period of warfare and similar operations as the unintended and undesired consequence called 'collateral civilian casualties - suffered because Hamas intentionally placed war-assets (rocket launchers, munitions caches, barracks, operations and staging centers, etc.) in too close a proximity to the civilian population, triggering such casualties when the IDF was engaged in legitimate military targeting operations.

But I am aware of no intentional slaughtering by the IDF involving such hundreds.

Perhaps I've missed something.

Penelope any comment?

Of course not, but I don't support the cop shooting him, have you not learned to apprehend a criminal, run after him and then put handcuffs on him?? Ever hear of that, or is all you do is shoot first. I have no idea if he lost control or what happened, just what Israel says. I still say this is the Gov of Israel's fault no the PLO.
I'm actually referring to Haniyah, whether this is a mistake or a real terror attack the comment made Haniyah is the center of the reply.

Penelope any comment?

Oh, shut the hell up you biased anti Semitic Nazi.
No one cares about you or what you have to say

No kidding, his mental health issues came after his time in Prison I would imagine, 3 times and he was only 20, and for security issues, not terrorism . This probably had nothing to do with Hamas or terrorism, just someone who flipped out or maybe lost control. The papers says he died from his wounds (plural) and also say he was shot once in is back.
There is more to this story than meets the eye. Of course once again American parents.

It is Islamic culture that is to blame, they cant stand being separated from their beliefs. It is a form of addiction and they suffer cold turkey once they realise that islam is wrong. He was an escaping murderer and of course he was shot multiple times, just as the Boston bombers were. Shoot first ask questions later when other lives are at stake

" December 2013 after serving a 16-month sentence for previous terror offenses"

I don't believe this for a minute, you keep people in prison for lesser offenses much longer, and your telling me a terrorist and member of Hamas got only 16 months.for previous terror offenses.
Please don't insult me.

I'm just thrilled that all you take from the event that ended with one child dead, 5 critically injured, and at least five more still in a hospital, is this guy's months in prison.

I truly admire your sensitivity and priority. I mean, he killed a girl, that's true. But hell, he lived on Tobacco for a few months, god, the horror.
you spent a lot of time crying over the hundreds of palestinian children killed and injured in the most recent attacks by israel?

I prayed that their souls will rise to heaven, even if they were born to people who shamelessly used them as human shields.
sure you did. and you spent a lot of time condemning those attacks, too.

i bet you even put some of their pictures in your signature on here, right?

What I put in my signature doesn't concern you.

And I am a southerner Israeli. I can feel sorry for the children who lost their lives, but I will never condemn the operation, as it was for my own sake, and someone who was a rocket target for years.

That's like an infant condamnding his mother when she tries to protect him from a bulldog.

Time for the TERRORIST SUPPORTERS to realise that the Palestinians have mass murdered more children in the last 66 years that Israel have. It is a common ploy to start the death count from 2000 because prior to this date the Palestinians were murdering Israeli children every day. Even the other muslims in and around Palestine have mass murdered more Palestinian children than Israel has, yet team Palestine is deathly silent on this, would one of team Palestine care to explain why ?

I don't believe this for a minute, you keep people in prison for lesser offenses much longer, and your telling me a terrorist and member of Hamas got only 16 months.for previous terror offenses.

Well I have to eat my words, his Mother said he was in Israel prison and was assaulted and tortured.

Palestinian attack suspect suffered mental health issues
JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Abd al-Rahman al-Shaludi, who died early Thursday after being shot by Israeli police following a suspected attack on civilians in Jerusalem, suffered psychological issues following his release from an Israeli jail, his mother said.

His mother was quoted by the Wadi Hilweh Information Center as saying that her son suffered mental health issues after being released from Israeli prison custody in March, where he was allegedly tortured.

On the day of the incident in Jerusalem, she had taken al-Shaludi to see a doctor who referred her to a psychiatrist and booked an appointment for Nov. 9.

The family say he was assaulted and threatened while serving three different prison terms, the first of which was in September 2012.

Palestinian attack suspect suffered mental health issues Maan News Agency

If his mother says he was tortured, I guess it must be a holy word.

If an Israeli says he was a terrorist, it must be a lie.

pure Pallywood logic.

A few days ago there was a hit and run that KILLED a 5 year old Pal girl and the other one is in a coma.

That was an accident and this one is a terrorist attack.

What age and who was the person who hit the two little girls? Do you know?

Do you. But not that long ago 3 Israeli children were kidnapped, beaten, tortured, raped and then brutally murdered by Palestinian men. Was that an accident, or was it a set up so that Israel would take action against hamas ?

Well I have to eat my words, his Mother said he was in Israel prison and was assaulted and tortured.

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Abd al-Rahman al-Shaludi, who died early Thursday after being shot by Israeli police following a suspected attack on civilians in Jerusalem, suffered psychological issues following his release from an Israeli jail, his mother said.

His mother was quoted by the Wadi Hilweh Information Center as saying that her son suffered mental health issues after being released from Israeli prison custody in March, where he was allegedly tortured.

On the day of the incident in Jerusalem, she had taken al-Shaludi to see a doctor who referred her to a psychiatrist and booked an appointment for Nov. 9.

The family say he was assaulted and threatened while serving three different prison terms, the first of which was in September 2012.

pure Pallywood logic.

Please don't insult me.

I'm just thrilled that all you take from the event that ended with one child dead, 5 critically injured, and at least five more still in a hospital, is this guy's months in prison.

I truly admire your sensitivity and priority. I mean, he killed a girl, that's true. But hell, he lived on Tobacco for a few months, god, the horror.

If that 20 year old boy was shot in the back here in the states, there'd be hell to pay, he'd be ran after, handcuffed and charged and checked for mental stability , or if indeed he lost control.
I'd like to know what happened to that Hit and Run driver the other day, you know the Jewish one. What happened to that person.

Do your IDF or police know what its like to run after and put handcuffs on someone, or do you just fill them full of holes?

Is that why the UK media is full of such things these days, unarmed boys being gunned down by the police in a hail of bullets. Seems that the US is becoming pretty lawless these days, or is it the people fearing for their lives after the spate of callous cold blooded murders by ethnic minorities that are playing on your civil rights laws. An ethnic criminal is killed evading arrest and the whole community starts a war like what we expect from the muslims. Here in the UK an ethnic is arrested and their community goes on the rampage burning cars and looting shops in the name of "free Palestine", and you wonder why the world is turning against islam. Rather than face the mobs of heavily armed feral psychopathic scum the police respond with force, and say they feared for their lives and the lives of innocent bystanders as the criminal shouted " you will not take me alive" and " I have a gun"

pure Pallywood logic.

Please don't insult me.

If that 20 year old boy was shot in the back here in the states, there'd be hell to pay, he'd be ran after, handcuffed and charged and checked for mental stability , or if indeed he lost control.
I'd like to know what happened to that Hit and Run driver the other day, you know the Jewish one. What happened to that person.

Do your IDF or police know what its like to run after and put handcuffs on someone, or do you just fill them full of holes?

Is that why the UK media is full of such things these days, unarmed boys being gunned down by the police in a hail of bullets. Seems that the US is becoming pretty lawless these days, or is it the people fearing for their lives after the spate of callous cold blooded murders by ethnic minorities that are playing on your civil rights laws. An ethnic criminal is killed evading arrest and the whole community starts a war like what we expect from the muslims. Here in the UK an ethnic is arrested and their community goes on the rampage burning cars and looting shops in the name of "free Palestine", and you wonder why the world is turning against islam. Rather than face the mobs of heavily armed feral psychopathic scum the police respond with force, and say they feared for their lives and the lives of innocent bystanders as the criminal shouted " you will not take me alive" and " I have a gun"
absolute bunkum from and edl holocaust denying christonazi, what was it you said about the inmates of Auswhich

Penelope any comment?

I don't even know who Sherry is, but I think your twisted as well, don't shed one tear for the Pals kids that are dead, you think your jewish blood is so much better, believe me its not.

It's "you're" and not "your"...

Forum List

Back