Israel's Legal Right To Exist

HUH??? Eh, Tinmore, remember this?

Sure, Resolution 181 was never approved or implemented by the Security Council. It was just a non binding recommendation that didn't happen.

Oh it happened alright. Israel is. And Israel is there to stay.

Naw, Israel will end up like Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa. It is just a matter of time.

For over 2000 years Israel's enemies have preached Israel is doomed. And 2000 years from now, Israel's enemies will still be preaching Israel is doomed. Don't ya just love it?

Israel if it actually existed disappeared in about 700 BC. Judea disappeared in about 100 AD. This European colonial project named Israel will end up like many other colonial projects that were not able to eliminate the native populations, e.g. Rhodesia, Apartheid South Africa, Algeria, etc.

Actually, it was the Arab-Moslem invaders and later the xtian crusaders / colonizers who spent enormous amounts of blood and piled dead bodies fighting wars of attrition intending to eliminate the earlier invader / colonizer.

If you knew anything about political, social and gender apartheied, you would know that both xtianity and Islamism have a shared history of political, social and gender apartheid.

You dont find it uncomfortable being a know-nothing?

The ancestors of the Jews that were indigenous to Palestine converted to Christianity. In fact, they were the first Christians. The European invaders European were converts to Judaism with little to no ancestors from Palestine.

Many weren't even people of faith, however still Jews :)
Your ancestors were constantly reminding them of their origin.
Jews in Russia were and still are officially called 'Hebrews'.
And Emmanuel Kant referred to the Jews as:
"the vile Palestinians among us".

So Your brethren had 2000 years to say "go home You vile Jews".
Now You have no say in it, especially since G-d doesn't break promises (that's also in Your bible).
That is how Jew alter thing as now they are calling God (G-D), you people alter every thing suit to you.

We believe that G-d's Name is too holy to be spelled out fully. Many Gentiles have also started spelling G-d's Name in that way.

Yes, Jews and Muslims hold to this superstition. Both are anachronistic and frankly, disagreeable sects. Christians spell it out God, God, God, God.
I don't know God is English word,Roman word or Greek word, German Word, but I am sure Jesus PBUH call or pronounce Alla or Allah.
But for jews, they always do things which is divide instead. I will advice to jews call God, you are close to Christian and if you called Alla means close to Muslim and it will bring harmony, unity instead.

Most Jews today say the word HaShem for Gd. I suggest that you also start calling Gd by the name HaShem. That will bring you close to Jews and will bring harmony and unity instead of strife.

The ancestors of the Jews that were indigenous to Palestine converted to Christianity. In fact, they were the first Christians. The European invaders European were converts to Judaism with little to no ancestors from Palestine.

Now You have no say in it, especially since G-d doesn't break promises (that's also in Your bible).
That is how Jew alter thing as now they are calling God (G-D), you people alter every thing suit to you.

We believe that G-d's Name is too holy to be spelled out fully. Many Gentiles have also started spelling G-d's Name in that way.
That is exactly I am saying, you believe that you are special and what ever you will say would be holy and fact is no more holy man coming in jew, 3000 years have been passed since Moses PBUH. Get real man.

You are the one who should "get real", man. I said Gd is holy, not us Jews. It seems that you're just looking for reasons to hate Jews. We have different religions and you should accept that fact.

Yes, Jews and Muslims hold to this superstition. Both are anachronistic and frankly, disagreeable sects. Christians spell it out God, God, God, God.
I don't know God is English word,Roman word or Greek word, German Word, but I am sure Jesus PBUH call or pronounce Alla or Allah.
But for jews, they always do things which is divide instead. I will advice to jews call God, you are close to Christian and if you called Alla means close to Muslim and it will bring harmony, unity instead.

Most Jews today say the word HaShem for Gd. I suggest that you also start calling Gd by the name HaShem. That will bring you close to Jews and will bring harmony and unity instead of strife.

Why would anyone want to use the Jewish word for God?

I'm responding to that Muslim lunatic. He said that if Jews start calling G-d "Allah", it will bring harmony and unity.

I'm responding to that Muslim lunatic. He said that if Jews start calling G-d "Allah", it will bring harmony and unity.
Allah is not Muslim. It is Arabic. Even Arab Christians say Allah.

you are going away from your religion calling g d instead Ala.

That is exactly I am saying, you believe that you are special and what ever you will say would be holy and fact is no more holy man coming in jew, 3000 years have been passed since Moses PBUH. Get real man.

You are the one who should "get real", man. I said Gd is holy, not us Jews. It seems that you're just looking for reasons to hate Jews. We have different religions and you should accept that fact.
I accept that and you different from your religion too not a single prophet of jew call g d.

I don't and it is not jew word anyway and jew try to make them selves different and thats how they are.

so whats wrong to unit people, that is how you are divide/rule.

I don't and it is not jew word anyway and jew try to make them selves different and thats how they are.

Why is a Jew different?

Allah is not Muslim. It is Arabic. Even Arab Christians say Allah.
even jew say this, Alla. but jew like stand alone by saying g d.

Allah is not the name of Hashem. You're never to pronounce it as if You'd never pronounce the name of Your father.

Allah or El (Hebrew Aramaic) simply means a deity- G-d.
An Elil or Allah can also be a description of other false G-ds, idols.
Muslims are not told the true name.

Why is a Jew different?
jew are not different that is what I am trying to explain them, see my signature note.

Allah is not the name of Hashem. You're never to pronounce it as if You'd never pronounce the name of Your father.

Its mean you are not jew. If you are jew call Alla instead g d.

Why is a Jew different?
jew are not different that is what I am trying to explain them, see my signature note.

Well If You read the Quran You'll find that Jews/Israel have a specific role, in all Christianity and Islam- we're talked about in a different tone.

Of course we're different. Ishmael is different from Jacob, who's names Israel.

Ishmael- hears the word of G-d, Israel contains the word.

Its mean you are not jew. If you are jew call Alla instead g d.

Only english speaking communities use the term "G-d".
Jews know what the name is, but even in English afraid
to pronounce 'G-d'.

Allah is not the name, idols were called Allah too.
However when Jews prayed in Your mosques, Muslims and Jews had no problem calling G-d Allah or Hashem Yitbarach (Blessed Name).

Bless You.

Why is a Jew different?

Well If You read the Quran You'll find that Jews/Israel have a specific role, in all Christianity and Islam- we're talked about in a different tone.

Of course we're different. Ishmael is different from Jacob, who's names Israel.

Ishmael- hears the word of G-d, Israel contains the word.
Again I will say you are not different, you pose your self different. Second we are following the religion of Allah(God) not (GD) and GD never exist in Hebrew.

Correct. Jews do not kill to honor Allah.

Forum List

Back