Israel's Legal Right To Exist

I have never said that. The fact that it was Jews who created Israel is irrelevant. It is the illegal activities that are the problem.

Well then, do tell. What illegal activities prohibit Israel from having "legal status"?
I posted the link.

Read up.

Oh G-d, you post so many irrelevant and unnecessarily long links. Which one? The Quiggly one? That is the only link I recall you posting on this topic.

Just sum up. What is the basis for your argument?

I have never said that. The fact that it was Jews who created Israel is irrelevant. It is the illegal activities that are the problem.

Well then, do tell. What illegal activities prohibit Israel from having "legal status"?
I posted the link.

Read up.

Oh G-d, you post so many irrelevant and unnecessarily long links. Which one? The Quiggly one? That is the only link I recall you posting on this topic.

I have posted many things that you never looked at because Zionists are absolutely opposed to learning anything.

I have posted many things that you never looked at because Zionists are absolutely opposed to learning anything.

I have looked at everything you post.

Dude, if you are intelligent and learned and capable of presenting an argument -- just present it. Stop being coy, man.

Just as a reminder, we are looking for a legal argument for why the Jewish people are prohibited from being the legal government of State of Palestine.

[

This is a good history on the creation of Israel.

HOME - 1948.

Linking to a site is not presenting an argument. Especially a site as large as this one.

Where is the legal argument that the Jewish people can't be sovereign over territory? Is it on this site? If it is, where is it? Be specific.

[

HOME - 1948.

Linking to a site is not presenting an argument. Especially a site as large as this one.

Where is the legal argument that the Jewish people can't be sovereign over territory? Is it on this site? If it is, where is it? Be specific.
I know, it is so arduous to know what you are talking about. It is easier just to parrot Israeli talking points.

OK, let's make this simple. In the late 19th century the Zionists in Europe planned to conquer Palestine and create a Jewish state. That was their intended and stated goal. All during the Mandate period they imported people and weapons in preparation of this planned take over of Palestine. After Resolution 181 was approved, but never implemented by the UN Security Council, the Zionists rolled their troops across Palestine driving unarmed civilians out of their homes. On May 15, 1948 the foreign Jewish Agency that was created in Zurich by the foreign World Zionist Organization declared Israel on land just stolen by force from the Palestinians.

[

HOME - 1948.

I know, it is so arduous to know what you are talking about. It is easier just to parrot Israeli talking points.

OK, let's make this simple. In the late 19th century the Zionists in Europe planned to conquer Palestine and create a Jewish state. That was their intended and stated goal. All during the Mandate period they imported people and weapons in preparation of this planned take over of Palestine. After Resolution 181 was approved, but never implemented by the UN Security Council, the Zionists rolled their troops across Palestine driving unarmed civilians out of their homes. On May 15, 1948 the foreign Jewish Agency that was created in Zurich by the foreign World Zionist Organization declared Israel on land just stolen by force from the Palestinians.

Oh, my. You have been trolling your conspiracy theory sites again.

[

HOME - 1948.

:lame2:

[

HOME - 1948.

Fact.

[

HOME - 1948.

Funny stuff. Between the endless YouTube videos you cut and paste and the link to 1948.org, it's remarkable how much time and energy you devote to Jew hating.

Why not just save the complete text of the Hamas charter as a Microsoft word document and use that as a response in all of your posts?

[

HOME - 1948.

Funny stuff. Between the endless YouTube videos you cut and paste and the link to 1948.org, it's remarkable how much time and energy you devote to Jew hating.

Why not just save the complete text of the Hamas charter as a Microsoft word document and use that as a response in all of your posts?
IOW, you have nothing to refute my post.

I posted the link.

Read up.

I have to agree those Zionists in Israel sure haven't learned from the Arab countries how to deal with Palestinians. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Israel ended their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & treated the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- and so well deserve? History has proven, king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Love it when the murderous racists like MJB propose the murder of women and children because they are not Jews.

So your point is that international law prohibits the formation of a State in territory where there has been migration of people (even if those people are returning to their indigenous land)? So, Canada is illegal. And the US. Mexico, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Algeria, Pakistan, Barbados, St. Maarten, Angola, Mozambique, all of Latin America, Korea. Even the Ottoman Empire. And it sure screws over Palestine, since they won't be able to permit the migration of "Palestinians" into the territory and still form a State there.

So your point is that international law prohibits the formation of a State in territory where there has been migration of people (even if those people are returning to their indigenous land)? So, Canada is illegal. And the US. Mexico, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Algeria, Pakistan, Barbados, St. Maarten, Angola, Mozambique, all of Latin America, Korea. Even the Ottoman Empire. And it sure screws over Palestine, since they won't be able to permit the migration of "Palestinians" into the territory and still form a State there.

Tinmore will respond that all of these migrations and take-overs happened before World War 2. After that artificial cut-off date, the world became civilized. So the only illegal country in the whole world, as of now, is Israel. After all these years, I know his whole crazy philosophy.

Love it when the murderous racists like MJB propose the murder of women and children because they are not Jews.

HUH??? I WANT PEACE. Whatever it takes to achieve it. So far Jordan's Black September was the only act that ever achieved a lasting peace from Palestinians thius saving hundreds of thousands of lives over time. If that's the only option the Palestinians will leave for Israel, then so be it. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Most of the settler colonial countries like the US, Australia, Canada, etc. were created back before military conquest was illegal. Israel was established when the acquisition of land by force was illegal.

Tinmore will respond that all of these migrations and take-overs happened before World War 2. After that artificial cut-off date, the world became civilized. So the only illegal country in the whole world, as of now, is Israel. After all these years, I know his whole crazy philosophy.

Acquisition of land by conquest was deemed illegal after WW2. And, Israel is an illegal Apartheid state.

Acquisition of land by conquest was deemed illegal after WW2. And, Israel is an illegal Apartheid state.

And if you don't believe Monte, just ask Tinmore, Penelope or Theliq.

Your silly "apartheid" claims reinforce your buffoonish use of slogans and clichés you don't understand.

Forum List

Back