Israel's "Iron Dome" will cost U.S. tax payers almost a Billion dollars.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Why are we footing the bill for Israel's border defense to the tune of around a billion dollars?

Yet we cant seen to find the money to secure our own southern border. :cool:

"The U.S. House of Representatives included report language in its FY-2013 Defense Authorization Act supporting Iron Dome with $680 million

"The initial development was solely by Israel's defense technology company Rafael, but the system has since been heavily sponsored by the United States.

In May 2010, the U.S. House approved a plan to allocate $205 million for Iron Dome. In July, President Barack Obama announced $70 million in U.S. funding."

Iron Dome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sunni----I have really bad news for you-----the population of the USA is far more concerned about the perversity of islamo nazi pigs who target chldren with nail bombs ----than a few mexicans crossing our borders
Mexicans in the USA ----have never had a program to shoot the brains out of USA children It is true that some islamo nazi pigs have been getting into the USA via the mexican -----and the filth have been seeking to infiltrate mexican catholic society

for those who do not know-----even the spanish newspaper----EL DIARIO -----had been afflicted with islamo nazi filth------I WAS HORRIFIED WHEN I SAW IT

nice try Sunni-----but your objection will not help you filthy cause. Good of you to alert
us to your new DIVERSIONS-----"let's blame the mexicans"

Last edited:
The conclusion that Israel also occupies our congress is cemented here...if Americans had any minor notion of how elite Jewish networks help themselves to hundreds of billions of their tax dollars they would take to the streets and burn down Washington...

Codger----your fellow islamo nazi pigs have been "INFORMING" the american public
"THE JOOOOS TAKE ALL THE MONEY" -----for more than 100 years-- when do
expect normals to believe your shit? Be comforted----I have noticed that
your stuff is beloved among chronic alcoholics. Not that I have anything
against chronic alcoholics-------but the poison does affect the brain and renders
the victim liable to irritablity, disordered thinking and paranoia

My problem is with the average American tax payers money being used to fund defense projects for Israel.

Israel is not or 51st state; nor does the U.S. Constitution provide provisions for the internal defense of that fascist nation. :cool:

Why are we footing the bill for Israel's border defense to the tune of around a billion dollars?

"The U.S. House of Representatives included report language in its FY-2013 Defense Authorization Act supporting Iron Dome with $680 million

"The initial development was solely by Israel's defense technology company Rafael, but the system has since been heavily sponsored by the United States.

In May 2010, the U.S. House approved a plan to allocate $205 million for Iron Dome. In July, President Barack Obama announced $70 million in U.S. funding."

And we give billions to the Pakistani Osama lovers and Egypt's Muslim brotherhood animals. What a difference a religion makes.

Iron Dome: Missile defense system a game changer, Israelis say - CNN.com

Could this be a dress rehersal for an assault on Iran? The Iron Dome's success will determine how Israel deals with Iran. You can bet that Iran is watching and keeping track of how the missle protection works. If it is successful, then Iran may be next.
Yes Israel is showing Iran how futile it's strategy of using Hamas and Hezbollah to lobb thousands of rockets into Israel will be . The IslamoNazi animals are asking themselves, "what now?"

My problem is with the average American tax payers money being used to fund defense projects for Israel.

Israel is not or 51st state; nor does the U.S. Constitution provide provisions for the internal defense of that fascist nation. :cool:

You obviously do no understand the historical relationship between the US and Israel. We will never leave their side. So your propoganda machine would do better by going somewhere else...The tie between the US and Israel is multi-generational and is so deep that I don't see anything or anyone disrupting these two nations as Allies. So, give it up...

A strong historical relationship is one thing.

But championing a foreign country over your own nation is unpatriotic and not unconstitutional. :cool:

sunni----give it up-----easing suffering is -----THE AMERICAN WAY We
americans ALSO FOOT MOST OF THE BILL FOR THE FEEDING
OF THE 'palestinian refugees' FOR MORE THAN 60 years. American
soldiers died TORTURED TO DEATH trying to feed starving SOMOLIANS

that's UNCONSTITUTIONAL I wish we had known

Why are we footing the bill for Israel's border defense ...

Why are we footing the bill for any other country's defense?

I think JQ Adams got it right when he said "America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

A strong historical relationship is one thing.

But championing a foreign country over your own nation is unpatriotic and not unconstitutional. :cool:
You mean how you champion each and every Muslim terrorist asshole out there?

The 2013 funding by the U.S. government for the Israeli Iron Dome system should be retracted and diverted to securing America's southern border. :cool:
Mexicans don't seem to be shooting rockets at Americans like Hamas animals are, you fucking retard.

You obviously do no understand the historical relationship between the US and Israel. We will never leave their side. So your propoganda machine would do better by going somewhere else...The tie between the US and Israel is multi-generational and is so deep that I don't see anything or anyone disrupting these two nations as Allies. So, give it up...

the mind reels at such blissful stupidity and selective ignorance...if we review our own rhetorical values they sharply condemn the kind of criminal actions Israel routinely engages in...but we pretend that Israel is exempt...we also pretend that ( WE ) are equally exempt....America's chief export is moral hypocrisy
Blah...de blue...de blee..de poop.

Money well spent, IMO.

Kinda puts a damper on the argument that Obama is "anti-Israel", don't it?

:eusa_shifty:

Money well spent, IMO.
Exactly how is that money well spent? :cool:
Helping our ally Israel protect hundreds of thousands of it's innocent civilians from rockets shot at them by Islamic animals. The American people, it's government, and it's leader seem to be in the same page on this. Only Muslim cocksuckers like you and neo Nazis seem to have a problem with that. Tough shit, Abdul.

Forum List

Back