Israel's eviction of Palestinian village: Palestine takes Israel to the Hague?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I guess expulsions are always wrong, unless Jewish Zionists do it.

Palestinians petition International Court of Justice against Israel over eviction of West Bank village

Palestinians Petition International Court of Justice Against Israel Over Eviction of West Bank Village
Palestinians in contact with court over Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and halted aid to UNRWA, Saeb Erekat says

OMG! Thank you Dupa. Well folks, that does it. Israel is doomed.

Palestinians petition International Court of Justice against Israel over eviction of West Bank village

Palestinians Petition International Court of Justice Against Israel Over Eviction of West Bank Village
Palestinians in contact with court over Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and halted aid to UNRWA, Saeb Erekat says

:udaman:

If only .... the terrorists would be like: PT tinklemore's theatre group co. folk, and the face-painting, dancing crowd [instead of thinking up new ways to inflict havoc].

- they can't..... concentrate on infrastructure issues and peace...just terrorism

because of the terrorists, palestinians will have to continually ....[by land, air & sea] be babysat...

- that's cool -- "expulsions" are good - terrorists should be expulsed....no?

Business as usual for that totally fucked up piece of Earth.

Does anyone know of a country where people illegally taking possession of State or Crown land are permitted to keep that land? And does anyone know of a country where people illegally taking possession of State land are granted, only 4 kms away, property and a home for each family, along with financial compensation and an entire town with all the necessary infrastructure for a safe, healthy life?

Does anyone know of a country where people illegally taking possession of State or Crown land are permitted to keep that land? And does anyone know of a country where people illegally taking possession of State land are granted, only 4 kms away, property and a home for each family, along with financial compensation and an entire town with all the necessary infrastructure for a safe, healthy life?
Palestine.

Palestine.

Examples? Palestinians are still kept in camps, including in their own country. Where is Palestine building towns and gifting property and financial compensation to their nationals?

Palestine.

Examples? Palestinians are still kept in camps, including in their own country. Where is Palestine building towns and gifting property and financial compensation to their nationals?
I meant that Israeli’s seem able to take and build lands in Palestine whenever they want. You asked for a country where people can do that.

Palestine.

I meant that Israeli’s seem able to take and build lands in Palestine whenever they want. You asked for a country where people can do that.

Israel does not build anywhere where it has no legal jurisdiction. Therefore, Israel is not illegally taking possession of any land and my comment does not apply.

Further, can you give me one example of a Jewish "settler" taking illegal possession of land in "Palestine" (Areas A and B) and being permitted to keep that land, as well as getting a town, property ownership and financial compensation by the government of Palestine? I can't think of a single example.

On the other hand, I CAN give you examples of foreign governments providing funds to build illegally on land within Israel's jurisdiction. How do you think the US would respond to that, as an example? If Belgium provided funds and material to build a town on US State land?

Palestine.

Israel does not build anywhere where it has no legal jurisdiction. Therefore, Israel is not illegally taking possession of any land and my comment does not apply.

Further, can you give me one example of a Jewish "settler" taking illegal possession of land in "Palestine" (Areas A and B) and being permitted to keep that land, as well as getting a town, property ownership and financial compensation by the government of Palestine? I can't think of a single example.

Depends on your definition of “legal.” For example, the people who claimed only THEY have a right to self-determination in Israel get to make up whatever “legal” means. The global body that created Israel and gave them their authority certainly thinks those settlements are illegal. But their opinion in Israel matters as little as an Arab’s or Christian’s these days.

Depends on your definition of “legal.” For example, the people who claimed only THEY have a right to self-determination in Israel get to make up whatever “legal” means. The global body that created Israel and gave them their authority certainly thinks those settlements are illegal. But their opinion in Israel matters as little as an Arab’s or Christian’s these days.

By "legal", I mean following the standard, recognized, normative procedure according to written and customary law, including treaties.

The most clear of all being that there is NO DEFINED LEGAL BORDER between Israel and the semi-state of Palestine. Therefore, by definition, there is no way to claim that Israel is building on land which is "not theirs". AND there is, by law (treaty), the right for Israel to have full control over Area C.

By "legal", I mean following the standard, recognized, normative procedure according to written and customary law, including treaties.

The most clear of all being that there is NO DEFINED LEGAL BORDER between Israel and the semi-state of Palestine. Therefore, by definition, there is no way to claim that Israel is building on land which is "not theirs". AND there is, by law (treaty), the right for Israel to have full control over Area C.
The most clear of all being that there is NO DEFINED LEGAL BORDER between Israel and the semi-state of Palestine.
That line was drawn through Palestine. It is Palestine on both sides.

Sure. We can go with that if you want. And the geographical territory formerly known as Palestine is now legally the Jewish National Home and has been re-named Israel. On both sides.

The argument that Israel does not legally exist while the State of Palestine legally does is one of the most ridiculous arguments I have ever heard. And the only way anyone could believe that foolish notion is to ignore dozens of treaties and legal documents, not to mention some of the most basic principles of international law.

Sure. We can go with that if you want. And the geographical territory formerly known as Palestine is now legally the Jewish National Home and has been re-named Israel. On both sides.

The argument that Israel does not legally exist while the State of Palestine legally does is one of the most ridiculous arguments I have ever heard. And the only way anyone could believe that foolish notion is to ignore dozens of treaties and legal documents, not to mention some of the most basic principles of international law.
Links?

Links?

See? This is exactly what I am talking about. You keep asking for the same links you've seen over and over and over again. Its as though your brain has a black hole where legal documents about Israel get sucked out. Selective memory loss.

Palestine.

I meant that Israeli’s seem able to take and build lands in Palestine whenever they want.
So sad, too bad

Just Do It, Israel

Forum List

Back