State Department - Closure of PLO Office in Washington

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
5b968d2c60b5c2d81.jpg

Q. What can this change?

5b968d2c60b5c2d81.jpg

Q. What can this change?

". . .to the contrary, PLO leadership has condemned a U.S. peace plan they have not yet seen and refused to engage with the U.S. Government with respect to peace efforts and otherwise . . . The United States continues to believe that direct negotiations between the two parties are the only way forward."

...get a new non-terrorist government and ....there's hope.

5b968d2c60b5c2d81.jpg

Q. What can this change?

". . .to the contrary, PLO leadership has condemned a U.S. peace plan they have not yet seen and refused to engage with the U.S. Government with respect to peace efforts and otherwise . . . The United States continues to believe that direct negotiations between the two parties are the only way forward."

I cannot see any end to this most ridiculous conflict regardless of Palestinian government. Heck, their first leader won a nobel peace prize.

5b968d2c60b5c2d81.jpg

Q. What can this change?

I cannot see any end to this most ridiculous conflict regardless of Palestinian government. Heck, their first leader won a nobel peace prize.
Their first leader was Al Husseini and he was charged and found guilty, if I can remember, but never got caught and lived to the age of 72.

A fake attempt at peace is what got Arafat a Nobel Peace prize.
They have not had the stomach to ask for it back, so far.

Nothing since the palestinians don't beed or want the PLO anyway.

Trump.merely rubs his fans' nose in his own racism.

Forum List

Back