Israel's eviction of Palestinian village: Palestine takes Israel to the Hague?

That line was drawn through Palestine. It is Palestine on both sides.

Sure. We can go with that if you want. And the geographical territory formerly known as Palestine is now legally the Jewish National Home and has been re-named Israel. On both sides.

The argument that Israel does not legally exist while the State of Palestine legally does is one of the most ridiculous arguments I have ever heard. And the only way anyone could believe that foolish notion is to ignore dozens of treaties and legal documents, not to mention some of the most basic principles of international law.
Links?

See? This is exactly what I am talking about. You keep asking for the same links you've seen over and over and over again. Its as though your brain has a black hole where legal documents about Israel get sucked out. Selective memory loss.

I guess in his “ mind” May 14, 1948 never happened. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sure. We can go with that if you want. And the geographical territory formerly known as Palestine is now legally the Jewish National Home and has been re-named Israel. On both sides.

The argument that Israel does not legally exist while the State of Palestine legally does is one of the most ridiculous arguments I have ever heard. And the only way anyone could believe that foolish notion is to ignore dozens of treaties and legal documents, not to mention some of the most basic principles of international law.
Links?
Why don't you do your own homework?

I guess expulsions are always wrong, unless Jewish Zionists do it.

Palestinians petition International Court of Justice against Israel over eviction of West Bank village

Palestinians Petition International Court of Justice Against Israel Over Eviction of West Bank Village
Palestinians in contact with court over Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and halted aid to UNRWA, Saeb Erekat says

If only .... the terrorists would be like: PT tinklemore's theatre group co. folk, and the face-painting, dancing crowd [instead of thinking up new ways to inflict havoc].

- they can't..... concentrate on infrastructure issues and peace...just terrorism

because of the terrorists, palestinians will have to continually ....[by land, air & sea] be babysat...

- that's cool -- "expulsions" are good - terrorists should be expulsed....no?
BUT you forgot to mention....ALL ZIONISTS ARE TERRORISTS...FACT

Does anyone know of a country where people illegally taking possession of State or Crown land are permitted to keep that land? And does anyone know of a country where people illegally taking possession of State land are granted, only 4 kms away, property and a home for each family, along with financial compensation and an entire town with all the necessary infrastructure for a safe, healthy life?
Palestine.

Examples? Palestinians are still kept in camps, including in their own country. Where is Palestine building towns and gifting property and financial compensation to their nationals?
I meant that Israeli’s seem able to take and build lands in Palestine whenever they want. You asked for a country where people can do that.
Only Terrorists DO THAT

Links?
I cannot find any documentation showing where Israel has legally acquired any land. Nobody else has been able to find any either.

Links?
I cannot find any documentation showing where Israel has legally acquired any land. Nobody else has been able to find any either.
This country didn't legally acquire all its land....

Links?
Deflection.

Conquest was not illegal back then.

Links?

That's the same shrill whining to bring to various threads. You let your insensate Jew hatreds and your Islamist ideology confuse the facts.

This post clearly demonstrates that your argument against Israel (read: Jews) is fundamentally rooted in anti-semtism. You have been shown time and time and time again exactly how Israel "acquired" the legal right to sovereignty over territory and how it actually became the legal sovereign of the territory. This has been indisputably shown using quotes from relevant treaties and other legal instruments, customary law, and using your own arguments to support identical rights for all peoples. The fact that you continue to deny this obvious reality and then claim that "no one else has been able to find it either" only shows how illogical your argument is. Your argument is not reality. Its a belief system based on a fundamental prejudice against Jews.

This post clearly demonstrates that your argument against Israel (read: Jews) is fundamentally rooted in anti-semtism. You have been shown time and time and time again exactly how Israel "acquired" the legal right to sovereignty over territory and how it actually became the legal sovereign of the territory. This has been indisputably shown using quotes from relevant treaties and other legal instruments, customary law, and using your own arguments to support identical rights for all peoples. The fact that you continue to deny this obvious reality and then claim that "no one else has been able to find it either" only shows how illogical your argument is. Your argument is not reality. Its a belief system based on a fundamental prejudice against Jews.

You know what this means, don’t you? If the Balfour Declaration and the U.N. declararing Israel on May 14, 1948 “ invalid” then Israel shouldn’t have to listen to them now. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Typical response.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Typical response.

Typical response. Put fingers in ears and pretend that treaties don't exist. La la la la la.

Typical response.

Typical response. Put fingers in ears and pretend that treaties don't exist. La la la la la.
Sure treaties exist, but not the ones you claim.

Typical response.

Hahaha. The Mandate for Palestine doesn't exist? The peace treaties between Israel and Jordan and Israel and Egypt don't exist? The Treaty of Lausanne doesn't exist? The Oslo Accords don't exist? UN declarations don't exist? Fundamental customary law doesn't exist?

Of course it all exists. You reject reality because of your fundamental anti-semitism.

Typical response.

Hahaha. The Mandate for Palestine doesn't exist? The peace treaties between Israel and Jordan and Israel and Egypt don't exist? The Treaty of Lausanne doesn't exist? The Oslo Accords don't exist? UN declarations don't exist? Fundamental customary law doesn't exist?

Of course it all exists. You reject reality because of your fundamental anti-semitism.
Don't play your anti-semitism card on me.

Typical response.

Sure, but they do not say what you think.

Typical response.

....[he] pretends "treaties" don't exist....

i don't know how he does it...

...he does a better job pretending who-know-who doesn't exist. man, you can talk about it till you're blue in the face... treaties.......the mandate of 1907....

what about the terrrorists? and their death charters....and all the rest of the "officials" of the palestinans...abbass.... a bunch of crooks & terrorists. using $$$ [donated to them] to fund their terrorism. how come they don't have their own hospitals near hamasses headquarters to treat the palestinians [as coyote pointed out]...

they travel to jerusalem to ...get treated...

Links?
Deflection.

Deflection.

I'm not deflecting

Furthermore, what does legality have to do with anything?

Does legalizing same sex marriage,
make it any less perverse?

Does a sanctuary city make illegal immigrants legal?

Should a state have the right to displace homeowners,
to expand an airport because legislation legalizes it?

Forum List

Back