Israel's Apartheid Laws

There are a lot of apartheid deniers here. You should know that the deniers always lose. It's the "holocaust", don't you know.

Look for defenision of Apartheid and see for yourself that Israel has nothing to do with apartheid.

You're a denier! That didn't work for South Africa either.

You made a claim. the fact that I don't agree doesn't make me a "denier". If you think that claim is true, prove it.

So tell us, Jos, did you ever fight against apartheid in South Africa so that you actually know more than Rev. Heddings what apartheid is? Did you even march for civil rights for the Blacks here in America? Tell us all about your credentials where you know all about apartheid and the treatment of Blacks in South Africa and even here in the U.S.

Actually I did, I went to South Africa and started a sales company that hired people on their merits, White, black, colored and Afrikaans, they all traveled together staid in the same hotels, and got paid and promoted on their production

Have you read, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" yet? No? I thought so.
I have read them so that I may refute anyone who believes them.
What's there to refute?

It lays out the Zionist agenda plain and simple for all to see. :doubt:
The Protocols have been proven to be a fraud and fabrication. It doesn't surprise me that the lowest common denominator of humanity aka bigots, will latch on to just about any the lie and fabrication to justify their hatred. Sad but true.

Protocols of the Elders of Zion: Timeline

The Protocols, supposedly the record of secret meetings of Jewish leaders, describes an alleged conspiracy to dominate the world. The conspiracy and its leaders, the so-called Elders of Zion, never existed. Although the Protocols has been proven a fraud on many occasions, it continues to inspire those who seek to spread hatred of Jews.

French political satirist Maurice Joly writes The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu. Joly's book never mentions Jews, but much of the Protocols would be fabricated based on ideas contained in it.

Prussian writer Hermann Goedsche publishes the novel Biarritz, in which the twelve tribes of Israel meet secretly in Prague's Jewish cemetery. Goedsche's book, like Joly's, contains ideas incorporated in fabricating the Protocols.

Heck I wish the Israelis had apartheid laws, then the Israel Arabs would love it some much and would leave!!! :eusa_drool:

Yet the only Democratic, Capitalistic, Industrialized, 1st world nation doesn't have them, so the Israeli Arabs remain! :dunno:

You made a claim. the fact that I don't agree doesn't make me a "denier". If you think that claim is true, prove it.

Do you deny that israel has elements of SA's apartheid?

Yes.

Then you're a denier. The whole area is segregated between ethnicities. Israel has some arabs who are allowed to stay if they behave themselves, just like the white areas of SA had black maids and what not.

Yes.

Then you're a denier. The whole area is segregated between ethnicities. Israel has some arabs who are allowed to stay if they behave themselves, just like the white areas of SA had black maids and what not.

won't someone that wants to immigrate to a new country have to obey the laws of the new country.?

An Apartheid is when a country is based on laws that disctiminate its citizens based on race.

Israel does not do that. Conclusion, not an apartheid.

Ima:
You guys have no originality, do you?
First tried to steal the word holocaust and apply them to the Palestinian suffering (after Nekba failed to catch on) and then apartheid. Why do you people insist on cheapening the real things?
I lived in Muslim majority countries and saw the real "apartheid" first hand.
How often do you think I saw a sign at an ice cream parlor announcing "For Muslims Only"?
Even some roads are off limit to the kafeer. Good luck for a thirsty non Muslim getting in a tea house
and someone recognizes him as "najass" (filthy/impure)
Yeah, it's me who is a denier.

You're a denier! That didn't work for South Africa either.

Why, Ima, if you are going to say that Israel has elements of apartheid, then you would have to also include so many countries in the world which certainly show elements of apartheid, and that absolutely pertains to Arab countries. Meanwhile, perhaps you can tell us, since you believe that there is much apartheid in Israel, why the Bahais (who are being murdered in Iran) have built a beautiful temple there? You can also explain to us why the Ahmadis have also built a beautiful Mosque in Israel while they are being harassed and murdered in Muslim countries. No doubt both groups are very comfortable living in Israel and know that none of their members will be murdered because of their religious beliefs as they are in Muslim countries.

Bahá'í World Centre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmood_Mosque_(Kababir)

Thanx JT2

Why, Ima, if you are going to say that Israel has elements of apartheid, then you would have to also include so many countries in the world which certainly show elements of apartheid, and that absolutely pertains to Arab countries. Meanwhile, perhaps you can tell us, since you believe that there is much apartheid in Israel, why the Bahais (who are being murdered in Iran) have built a beautiful temple there? You can also explain to us why the Ahmadis have also built a beautiful Mosque in Israel while they are being harassed and murdered in Muslim countries. No doubt both groups are very comfortable living in Israel and know that none of their members will be murdered because of their religious beliefs as they are in Muslim countries.
Israel allows it because it's a cheap PR stunt.

In order to deflect world opinion form the Palestinian genocide they are engaged in right in their own back yard. :doubt:

Last edited:
Ima:
You guys have no originality, do you?
First tried to steal the word holocaust and apply them to the Palestinian suffering (after Nekba failed to catch on) and then apartheid. Why do you people insist on cheapening the real things?
I lived in Muslim majority countries and saw the real "apartheid" first hand.
How often do you think I saw a sign at an ice cream parlor announcing "For Muslims Only"?
Even some roads are off limit to the kafeer. Good luck for a thirsty non Muslim getting in a tea house
and someone recognizes him as "najass" (filthy/impure)
Yeah, it's me who is a denier.

You know Amir it is posts like this that really earn my respect, that is not to say that I agree with it completely, but the respect flows from the fact that it is honest and yet civil !!!

I have always felt that when people use the word Holocaust or compare the plight of the Palestinians to that of the Jews in Nazi Germany that they are playing a game that has little resemblance, if any, to reality. You and I both know the importance I place in the word Holocaust so there is no reason to go into it here, This does not mean that I think that what is being done is alright it is just on a different level and it actually does harm to the Palestine cause to use rhetoric that is so inflammatory.

I do think however that the word apartheid is appropriate. The wall, the Jewish only settlements. the Jewish only roads, and especially the fact that there are two sets of laws ( one which governs Israel { civil } and the other that which applies to the West Bank { military } ) clearly define an apartheid state !!! Perhaps we can discuss this further in an open honest and civil manner in another thread.

Anyone who does not think that the Arab states are racist bigoted and practice apartheid really need to open their eyes !!! and they also need to open their ears and listen to the people that have experience with it, like you !!!

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THIS POST !!!
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Israel allows it because it's a cheap PR stunt.

In order to deflect world opinion form the Palestinian genocide they are engaged in right in their own back yard. :doubt:
Genocide? With all the smart phones,ipads,ipods and all those cameras in the streets shouldn't some of this genocide be flooding the inet? Where's it at , sunshine?

I do think however that the word apartheid is appropriate. The wall, the Jewish only settlements. the Jewish only roads, and especially the fact that there are two sets of laws ( one which governs Israel { civil } and the other that which applies to the West Bank { military } ) clearly define an apartheid state !!!
How anyone can claim this isn't apartheid is only lying to themselves. :doubt:

I do think however that the word apartheid is appropriate. The wall, the Jewish only settlements. the Jewish only roads, and especially the fact that there are two sets of laws ( one which governs Israel { civil } and the other that which applies to the West Bank { military } ) clearly define an apartheid state !!!
How anyone can claim this isn't apartheid is only lying to themselves. :doubt:

stop the hate! recognize Israel's right to exist.

when palestinian mothers love their children more than hey hate Jews, there will be peace

stop the hate! recognize Israel's right to exist.

when palestinian mothers love their children more than hey hate Jews, there will be peace
How big of a coward to you have to be, to think that all the problems in your life is caused by others?

Forum List

Back