Israel’s Above-the-Law Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to the Zionist invasion,plenty BUT SINCE THE INVASION NONE

You've seen Palestinian currency from before the invasion?

Show me.
Just for you ToddPalestine pound - Wikipedia
Now you can take you head out of your Ass,theliq helping Synthetic Zionists clearly understand their past...ps Todd,you do realise that Israel were using this currency up until 1953!!!!!!!!!!! These were used in time when Jews and Palestinians lived harmony and before the INVASION OF THE ZIONIST HORDES prior to and after 1948.....no wonder they call me themagnificent
Wikipedia? did you "contribute to the article" before you linked it? :eusa_whistle:
:lol:
No,I leave that sort of Bullshit to you Synthetic Zionists of which you are Masters AT
YOU GUYS ARE ON A HIDING TO NOTHING WITH ME....I'm just too bright for YOU
I don't know about that, only one watt, not to bright. :dunno:
We don't do 1 WATT here in Paradise...we start at 35+...unlike your neck of the woods maybe...come over here,you would be Welcome like all Americans...steven ps it is "not TOO bright"

Didn't like the jab? Well you were wrong about blind.......... Are you of aboriginal or English descent? If you are of English descent then which "breed" are you? Celtic, Roman, Saxon, Jute, Norse, Norman?
See where this is going?
I was actually joking re the blind comment Ringel,sorry to see you are so thin skinned.....apart from that you will please note I am of Basque heritage,not some ISIS or ZIONIST Lacky like you.....I never mind a Jab Ringel because it's "All shit off a Ducks back to me"LOL ....You see where this is going..steve
Considering your response and complete lack of descernment concerning my point I would hazard a very appropriate guess the thin skinned one is you........ :lmao:

By the way are you the duck or the shit? :dunno:
LOL,sorry Ringel my discernment is the facts of the matter.....if you find difficulty with piquant situations you do as we all do,open yourself of becoming a bit of a Bore.....by the way plagiarising my excellent one liners like Shit off a Ducks back, merely shows your limited ability but I do and should take it as a compliment,thanks Ringel....themagnificent one
Interesting........ What does your shrink say?
If I had one Ringel,he would no doubt tell me to Stop social intercourse with thin skinned Synthetic Zionists,probably..steven
Then you should stop posting. As for thin skinned synthetic Zionists, when you find one let me know. :thup:

No,I leave that sort of Bullshit to you Synthetic Zionists of which you are Masters AT
Then why do you go to such lengths to hide your intelligence?
Well Indie as you know I am a humble man and always try to be on the same level as my inferiors,LOL....your post actually was pretty funny 10/10 steven
Sociopath or overcompensated inferiority complex?
Nah.just Magnificent Ringel,steven
Sociopath, definitely. :thup:

Well Indie as you know I am a humble man and always try to be on the same level as my inferiors,LOL....your post actually was pretty funny 10/10 steven
Nuh,Just a Good Bloke....as you would no doubt would wish to be...steve

Now you can take you head out of your Ass,theliq helping Synthetic Zionists clearly understand their past...ps Todd,you do realise that Israel were using this currency up until 1953!!!!!!!!!!! These were used in time when Jews and Palestinians lived harmony and before the INVASION OF THE ZIONIST HORDES prior to and after 1948.....no wonder they call me themagnificent
Wikipedia? did you "contribute to the article" before you linked it? :eusa_whistle:
We don't do 1 WATT here in Paradise...we start at 35+...unlike your neck of the woods maybe...come over here,you would be Welcome like all Americans...steven ps it is "not TOO bright"
You keep tellin' yourself that. As for your ancestry being Basque is that pure, Moorish, Frank, Roman......... Uuummmmmm....... Back to where I started........

I'll take that as a compliment...... Considering the source. :thup:

You keep tellin' yourself that. As for your ancestry being Basque is that pure, Moorish, Frank, Roman......... Uuummmmmm....... Back to where I started........
None of the above Ringel,if you had taken the bother to research...steven..you only go to where you started if you are Backward ...I expect better from you Ringel than abject Laziness to be honest R

None of the above Ringel,if you had taken the bother to research...steven..you only go to where you started if you are Backward ...I expect better from you Ringel than abject Laziness to be honest R
What is an R?
As for research..... try again Sparkette. :thup:

Why Not,if it makes you happy:thewave:...steve

What is an R?
As for research..... try again Sparkette. :thup:
Nope just for Ringel

just stating a fact.
I have some adult things to do that doesn't involve wailing about situations and events none of us have any control over. Have fun! :thup:

just stating a fact.
I have some adult things to do that doesn't involve wailing about situations and events none of us have any control over. Have fun! :thup:
I will Ringel,look a full page...+... of posts from you and I.......people WILL start TALKING...LOL st

LOL!
You have any images of currency that they used?

Clearly you have an obsession with currency. As if it somehow changes the inhabitant of a locale. LOL

If Palestinians had territory, they must have had a currency and a government.
You're shown no proof they had either.
Perhaps the claim that they had territory is mistaken?

There is no need for inhabitants of a territory to have a currency or a government to be inhabitants.

Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations does not say anything about a currency or government, just inhabitants.

"ARTICLE 22.
To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant.

The best method of giving practical effect to this principle is that the tutelage of such peoples should be entrusted to advanced nations who by reason of their resources, their experience or their geographical position can best undertake this responsibility, and who are willing to accept it, and that this tutelage should be exercised by them as Mandatories on behalf of the League."
Avalon Project - The Covenant of the League of Nations

The Zionists did not have a currency or a government, in fact, they inhabited Europe, not Palestine. LOL

Inhabitants, not of Palestine. Glad you agree. No Palestinian territory. No occupation of Palestinian territory.

What were the British thinking, they called the Muslims and Christians inhabitants of Palestine? Do you have any idea?

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

The Colonial Office to the Palestine Arab Delegation.

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

"2. I am to point out in the first place that, while your Delegation is recognised by Mr. Churchill as representing a large section of the Moslem and Christian inhabitants of Palestine..."

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)
I guess the troll is back to his spamming of the same five bullshit irrelvant documents.

They called it the European name for the region aka Palestine, because for centuries before that, it was ruled by the Ottoman Turks who called it Southern Syria. Then when the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI, the British took over and called it the Palestine Mandate, which made all these Arabs, Jews, and Christians, British subjects. Doesn't make Palestine a country, nor does it create these fictional Palestinian people that never existed before that.

But let's not let that keep you posting this bullshit big lie another 5000 times, and derail the thread for the 10,00th time.

Now back to the topic, do go ahead and tell us, do Paleshitian savages have "rule of law"? Here's Palestinian animals' idea of rule of law, LOL:

Clearly you have an obsession with currency. As if it somehow changes the inhabitant of a locale. LOL

There is no need for inhabitants of a territory to have a currency or a government to be inhabitants.

Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations does not say anything about a currency or government, just inhabitants.

"ARTICLE 22.
To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant.

The best method of giving practical effect to this principle is that the tutelage of such peoples should be entrusted to advanced nations who by reason of their resources, their experience or their geographical position can best undertake this responsibility, and who are willing to accept it, and that this tutelage should be exercised by them as Mandatories on behalf of the League."

The Zionists did not have a currency or a government, in fact, they inhabited Europe, not Palestine. LOL

Inhabitants, not of Palestine. Glad you agree. No Palestinian territory. No occupation of Palestinian territory.

What were the British thinking, they called the Muslims and Christians inhabitants of Palestine? Do you have any idea?

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

"2. I am to point out in the first place that, while your Delegation is recognised by Mr. Churchill as representing a large section of the Moslem and Christian inhabitants of Palestine..."

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)
I guess the troll is back to his spamming of the same five bullshit irrelvant documents.

They called it the European name for the region aka Palestine, because for centuries before that, it was ruled by the Ottoman Turks who called it Southern Syria. Then when the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI, the British took over and called it the Palestine Mandate, which made all these Arabs, Jews, and Christians, British subjects. Doesn't make Palestine a country, nor does it create these fictional Palestinian people that never existed before that.

But let's not let that keep you posting this bullshit big lie another 5000 times, and derail the thread for the 10,00th time.

Now back to the topic, do go ahead and tell us, do Paleshitian savages have "rule of law"? Here's Palestinian animals' idea of rule of law, LOL:

Not a good look Roudy..at all..steve but I do note one of the pillions is wearing a black/blue and white arm band....are you sure this is the Palestinians?

Despite stern warnings from the U.N. and even the U.S., Israel continues its steady march toward becoming an apartheid state that relies on anti-Arab racism to justify its behavior, as Lawrence Davidson describes.

By Lawrence Davidson

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu threw a temper tantrum on Dec. 24 after the U.S. failed to veto United Nations Security Council Resolution 2234 condemning Zionist settlements on Palestinian territory.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaking to a joint session of the U.S. Congress on March 3, 2015, in opposition to President Barack Obama’s nuclear agreement with Iran. (Screen shot from CNN broadcast)

Netanyahu called the resolution “shameful.” He went so far as to tell the foreign secretary of New Zealand, one of the countries that brought the resolution forward for a vote, that this action was the equivalent of “an act of war.” He then started recalling Israeli ambassadors from the Security Council states that backed the resolution. Finally, Netanyahu said Israel would “not abide by it [the resolution].” All in all it was quite a performance.

In order to put the prime minister’s outrage in context, let’s look at what, in part, the resolution actually says. It “reaffirms the obligation of Israel, the occupying Power, to abide scrupulously by its legal obligations and responsibilities under the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War … and recalling the advisory opinion rendered on 9 July 2004 by the International Court of Justice, condemning all measures aimed at altering the demographic composition, character and status of the Palestinian Territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, including, inter alia, the construction and expansion of settlements, transfer of Israeli settlers, confiscation of land, demolition of homes and displacement of Palestinian civilians, in violation of international humanitarian law and relevant resolutions…”

In other words, UNSC Resolution 2234 told the Israeli government that it is obliged to follow the rule of law – in this case international law. Mr. Netanyahu’s response was to repudiate that law. Thus, the Israeli prime minister ran from the law – something outlaws do.

This is nothing new. Israel has been acting in a criminal fashion in (among other areas) the West Bank of Palestine for the past 50 years – and doing so with impunity. “Impunity” is the key word here. The prime minister’s response was, in part, to the unexpected refusal of the United States to continue its half-century practice of protecting the Zionist state from any consequences for its illegal behavior.

Israel’s Above-the-Law Behavior – Consortiumnews
They refuse to recognize The very UN that brought israel into being
f arab bastard. israel should genocide all of them

resized_352921_930.jpg

resized_352924_965.jpg
resized_352925_284.jpg
resized_352926_405.jpg
resized_352923_830.jpg

resized_352927_398.jpg

resized_352929_135.jpg
resized_352930_703.jpg
resized_352931_660.jpg
resized_352922_608.jpg

resized_352932_700.jpg
Baba damet garm. Kheyli Hal Meedi ha!

"ARTICLE 22.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

Not a good look Roudy..at all..steve

I agree, the savages speak of rule of law, funny ain't it?

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

Because Israel wasn't formed yet.

I'm still looking for some Palestinian coins or paper money from 1966.
No luck finding any, what about you?
Prior to the Zionist invasion,plenty BUT SINCE THE INVASION NONE,as the Palestinians have been under the YOKE OF ISRAEL,that is why nothing after 1966 you DUMB ASS

Show me.

Still looking for that Palestinian currency from 1966? LOL!

"ARTICLE 22.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

Because Israel wasn't formed yet.

I'm still looking for some Palestinian coins or paper money from 1966.
No luck finding any, what about you?
Prior to the Zionist invasion,plenty BUT SINCE THE INVASION NONE,as the Palestinians have been under the YOKE OF ISRAEL,that is why nothing after 1966 you DUMB ASS

Show me.
But wait! If you ask again, he'll post another bullshit irrelvant document! And that's not all....call now and you'll get two Palestines for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back