Israelis Now Bombing Rafah Designated "Safe Zone" Where Civilians Have Been Pushed

Sorry... did I mis-read that... I meeant, of course, that charges of genocide against ISRAEL are not accurate...
No. I was simply pointing out: Nazi Germany used gas chambers as to not attract attention. It was kept hidden. If they had wanted to, they could simply have killed the Jews faster.

Israel is also not killing all the Palestinians at once to avoid public scorn.

Both have used starvation and diseases as a means to genocide. As well as denying health care.

1708129149253.png

~S~

No. I was simply pointing out: Nazi Germany used gas chambers as to not attract attention. It was kept hidden. If they had wanted to, they could simply have killed the Jews faster.

Both have used starvation and diseases as a means to genocide. As well as denying health care.
Israel is killing Hamas, Islamic JIhad and other terrorist fighters.

There is no starvation in Gaza, there are hundreds of trucks going in and food my be more expensive to buy, but is there for all.

Health care is up to the Red Cross.

The Red Cross refused to take medicine and check on the hostages so far. The hostages have been the ones who have been starving and some have been killed these past four months.

Lie about one thing, lie about all, because you think you can.

In the end, Hamas will be gone from Gaza and Gaza will turn into the paradise for Palestinians it was supposed to become since 2007.

It clearly was a Paradise for Hamas and other terrorist groups and anyone who was wealthy enough to have mansions, resorts, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Businesses which had everything the population needed or wanted.

It is all in this thread:

Israel is killing Hamas, Islamic JIhad and other terrorist fighters.

There is no starvation in Gaza, there are hundreds of trucks going in and food my be more expensive to buy, but is there for all.

Health care is up to the Red Cross.

The Red Cross refused to take medicine and check on the hostages so far. The hostages have been the ones who have been starving and some have been killed these past four months.

Lie about one thing, lie about all, because you think you can.

In the end, Hamas will be gone from Gaza and Gaza will turn into the paradise for Palestinians it was supposed to become since 2007.

It clearly was a Paradise for Hamas and other terrorist groups and anyone who was wealthy enough to have mansions, resorts, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Businesses which had everything the population needed or wanted.

It is all in this thread:

Israel is only allowing a few of the aid trucks in. They are attacking hospitals, killing people who are going near the hospitals, targeting ambulances, the situation in the hospitals is dire indeed.

They have bombed churches. Shot at unarmed women and children.

I'm not blaming you for believing what you wrote. You are only looking at one side of the picture. There is so much information about what Israel is doing if you check the other side out. There is lots of filmed material.

Israel is only allowing a few of the aid trucks in. They are attacking hospitals, killing people who are going near the hospitals, targeting ambulances, the situation in the hospitals is dire indeed.

They have bombed churches. Shot at unarmed women and children.

I'm not blaming you for believing what you wrote. You are only looking at one side of the picture. There is so much information about what Israel is doing if you check the other side out. There is lots of filmed material.
Wrong on the trucks.
Israel is going after Hospitals, schools, mosques, cemeteries, ANYWHERE where Hamas has been firing rockets from.

YES, Hamas hides rocket launchers from Hospitals and all of those other places which have been bombed so that Hamas cannot do it again.

Yes, there is lots of filmed material of weapons, rockets, etc hidden in schools, mosques, parks, homes, hospitals, etc, etc, etc.

Stop being pro terrorists.

People in Gaza want Hamas gone. They want an end to Hamas oppression of them. IDF is happy to help them with that.

Wrong on the trucks.
Israel is going after Hospitals, schools, mosques, cemeteries, ANYWHERE where Hamas has been firing rockets from.

YES, Hamas hides rocket launchers from Hospitals and all of those other places which have been bombed so that Hamas cannot do it again.

Yes, there is lots of filmed material of weapons, rockets, etc hidden in schools, mosques, parks, homes, hospitals, etc, etc, etc.

Stop being pro terrorists.

People in Gaza want Hamas gone. They want an end to Hamas oppression of them. IDF is happy to help them with that.
Killing innocent people IS terrorism, especially if it is being done as a form of discouragement.

People wanted Hamas gone, I doubt they still hold the same opinion, or even care anymore. Mainly they just want the Israeli butchers to stop killing and the bombing to stop.

Killing innocent people IS terrorism, especially if it is being done as a form of discouragement.

People wanted Hamas gone, I doubt they still hold the same opinion, or even care anymore. Mainly they just want the Israeli butchers to stop killing and the bombing to stop.

They should hand over the Hamas terrorists if they want the bombing to stop.

• Fake News
Reactions: xyz

And the hostages too.

Hamas in civilian clothes killing their own people if they tried to go south is "innocent people"?

You do know that you do NOT know what you are talking about and are simply. spreading false nonsense to attack Israel.

Get in touch with the leader of Hamas and have them release all the hostages.

ONLY then, will Israel will stop the bombing of places where Hamas is firing rockets from.

Keep lying to yourself.

Get in touch with the leader of Hamas and have them release all the hostages.

ONLY then, will Israel will stop the bombing of places where Hamas is firing rockets from.
Gee sure, I'll get him on the hotline right away. And while I'm at it, I might as well have a chat with Biden and the Chinese president, they may be able to help.

Seriously though, I'm not dumb enough to believe that Israel will declare a permanent ceasefire if all the hostages are released. Based on how Netanyahu's cabinet acts, they'll be even more bloodthirsty. They might wait a week before attacking though.

Gee sure, I'll get him on the hotline right away. And while I'm at it, I might as well have a chat with Biden and the Chinese president, they may be able to help.

Seriously though, I'm not dumb enough to believe that Israel will declare a permanent ceasefire if all the hostages are released. Based on how Netanyahu's cabinet acts, they'll be even more bloodthirsty. They might wait a week before attacking though.

It's a sloooooooooow genocide. So slow that you can't even see it. The population of Gaza slowing increasing while the world looks on. The horror!

RE: Israelis Now Bombing Rafah Designated "Safe Zone" Where Civilians Have Been Pushed
SUBTOPIC: Tactics
※→ xyz, et al,

(OPENING)

The Palestinians (or any other group) cannot reverse the arrow of time and change history.

The Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) [Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) (all four of which are designated terrorist organizations)] claim that they are responding to the original conflict that dates back 105 years. The HoAP claim this was the beginning of 30 years of British colonialism and 75 years of Zionist occupation. You cannot apply today's political or humanitarian thinking to the decisions made over a century ago.

(COMMENT)

I am confused by this accusation.

Is this not a consequence of a re-opened and expanded (
Air•Sea•Land including ≈ 5000 Rockets) conflict that the HoAP started in October?

• Is it not true that the HoAP drew first blood?
•. Is it unfair to call the Arab Palestinian the "Aggressor" (assailant making the first attack)?
This is the case of the HoAP to roll back the clock to the time of the Great War (WWI) and change the decisions made by the world leaders.
HAMAS via ALJAZEERA said:
The Palestinian group Hamas has said there were “faults” in the October 7 attack it led on southern Israel, but claimed its fighters only targeted Israeli soldiers and people carrying weapons.

In the HoAP Agenda titled “Our Narrative” - Operation Al-Aqsa Flood: HAMAS, which governs Gaza, said it wanted to “clarify” the background and dynamics of the surprise attack.
SOURCE: Hamas says October 7 attack was a ‘necessary step’, admits to ‘some faults’
This, to refresh your memory: is when the decisions made by the Allied Powers to create " two “A” mandates were created out of the old Ottoman province of Syria: the northern half (Syria and Lebanon) was mandated to France, the southern half (Palestine) to Great Britain" were discussed and made.

In a very round-about way, the HoAP is complaining about the Balfour Declaration (2 November 1917), the San Remo Conference (19 to 26 April 1920), and the Mandate For Palestine (1922) in which the "Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people."

I will stop here. There are volumes upon volumes of hefty books about the interpretation of that century - relative to the conflict that is still evolving today. Back then, the Arab Higher Committee (AHC) was chaired by the (soon-to-be) NAZI Collaborator and Grand Mufti Amin al-Husseini.

One hundred years ago the AHC was trying to apply its anti-Jewish political pressure on the British Mandate Authority to stop Jewish immigration and the sale and transfer of land to Jewish immigrants under the Mandate concept.

1705961662938.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back