Israelis Now Bombing Rafah Designated "Safe Zone" Where Civilians Have Been Pushed

If the people of Gaza were attacking the sovereign State of Egypt with continuous rockets and cross-border atrocities - Egypt would absolutely be shooting at them. And worse.

Remember this?

The Jordanians didn’t put up with any nonsense. In fact, some of their fighter jets bombed an Isis stronghold in retaliation for this atrocity.

Just ?????

Say again that you do know what you are talking about.

Egypt didn't maintain a 16 year blockade of Gaza

I like how you are unable to comment on the points I made, yet I have specifically addressed all of yours.

You can add fucking hypocrite to your long list of faults.

How would you like someone to shoot at you while you are fishing?
How would you like to have your head chopped off? As in the case of the English taxi driver involved in humanitarian aid.

Or better still, to be burnt alive, as in the case of the Jordanian fighter pilot.

These people are all cut from the same cloth. Barbarians!

I like how you are unable to comment on the points I made, yet I have specifically addressed all of yours.

We have made the point several times. You choose not to get it.

2005 Israel totally left Gaza.

2007 Hamas took over Gaza. Started firing rockets against Israel.

THAT is when the blockade to keep Hamas from having any material which would turn into weapons or rockets against Israel .

ONLY THEN.

Any country would have done the same thing. Blockaded any ships, etc which would lead their neighbor to attack them.

Now. GROW UP

We have made the point several times. You choose not to get it.

2005 Israel totally left Gaza.

2007 Hamas took over Gaza. Started firing rockets against Israel.

THAT is when the blockade to keep Hamas from having any material which would turn into weapons or rockets against Israel .

ONLY THEN.

Any country would have done the same thing. Blockaded any ships, etc which would lead their neighbor to attack them.

Now. GROW UP

How would you like to have your head chopped off? As in the case of the English taxi driver involved in humanitarian aid.

Or better still, to be burnt alive, as in the case of the Jordanian fighter pilot.

These people are all cut from the same cloth. Barbarians!
You need to include the IDF in that as well. They murdered a pregnant Palestinian woman, then cut the unborn baby out of her stomach, placed the baby next to her on the side of the road and just walked away.

Now that is barbaric!

Both Israel and Egypt have had a blockade of Gaza for the past 16 years.

You simply have not noticed it.

A blockade has been imposed on the movement of goods and people in and out of the Gaza Strip following Hamas's takeover in 2007, led by Israel and supported by Egypt. The blockade's current stated aim is to prevent the smuggling of weapons into Gaza, although previously stated motivations have included exerting economic pressure on Hamas.[1] Human rights groups have described the blockade as illegal and a form of collective punishment as it restricts the flow of essential goods, contributes to economic hardship, and limits the freedom of movement for Gaza's residents.[2][3]

Exit and entry into Gaza is prohibited by sea and air. There are only three crossings to go in and out of Gaza, two of them controlled by Israel and one by Egypt. According to a 2022 report by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, the blockade has significantly reduced movement of people and goods due to a reduction in the number of exit permits by Israel.[6]

June 2007 – January 2008​

In June 2007, Hamas took control of the Gaza Strip in the Battle of Gaza,[14] and removed Fatah officials. Following the Hamas takeover, the sanctions put in place after Hamas's 2006 electoral victory were dramatically tightened. Truck transits, which had been 12,000 per month in 2005, were reduced to 2,000 by November of that year, when in a further measure, in the context of Hamas rocket fire and Israeli attacks, food supplies were halved, fuel imports slashed and foreign currency restricted by the latter.[61]

Following the Hamas takeover in Gaza, Egypt and Israel largely sealed their border crossings with Gaza, on the grounds that Fatah had fled and the PA was no longer providing security on the Palestinian side.[12]

In July 2007, Israeli officials stated they had been planning to open the Rafah border crossing to allow stranded Palestinians to return, but claimed that this plan had been cancelled after Hamas threatened to fire on the refugees.[62]

A Jerusalem Post article mentioned Hamas' complaints that since June 2008 the PA no longer granted passports to Gazans, thereby "preventing tens of thousands of Palestinians from being able to travel abroad".[63]

Egypt, fearing a spill-over of Hamas-style militancy into its territory, kept its border with Gaza largely sealed.[64] Israel sealed the border completely on 17 January in response to rocket attacks on southern Israel and Palestinian militant attacks on crossing points between Israel and Gaza.[65][66]

The Egyptian government feared also that Iran wanted to establish a base in its territory as well as in Gaza through its proxy Hezbollah following the 2009 Hezbollah plot in Egypt.[67][68]

It is all on Hamas for turning Gaza into a launch pad of rockets and killing of Israelis in 2007.

Go get them all arrested.

Egypt just closed their border, they didn't shoot at Palestinian fishermen. Israel did. Egypt didn't shoot at Palestinian farmers. Israel did. Egypt didn't execute an American citizen. Israel did.

Catch the vlue and stop lying! You're a fucking liar, plain and simple.

They would shoot at Hamas terrorists...umm...err...innocent fisherman, if Hamas fired rockets at Egyptian cities.

Both Israel and Egypt have had a blockade of Gaza for the past 16 years.

You simply have not noticed it.

A blockade has been imposed on the movement of goods and people in and out of the Gaza Strip following Hamas's takeover in 2007, led by Israel and supported by Egypt. The blockade's current stated aim is to prevent the smuggling of weapons into Gaza, although previously stated motivations have included exerting economic pressure on Hamas.[1] Human rights groups have described the blockade as illegal and a form of collective punishment as it restricts the flow of essential goods, contributes to economic hardship, and limits the freedom of movement for Gaza's residents.[2][3]

Exit and entry into Gaza is prohibited by sea and air. There are only three crossings to go in and out of Gaza, two of them controlled by Israel and one by Egypt. According to a 2022 report by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, the blockade has significantly reduced movement of people and goods due to a reduction in the number of exit permits by Israel.[6]

June 2007 – January 2008​

In June 2007, Hamas took control of the Gaza Strip in the Battle of Gaza,[14] and removed Fatah officials. Following the Hamas takeover, the sanctions put in place after Hamas's 2006 electoral victory were dramatically tightened. Truck transits, which had been 12,000 per month in 2005, were reduced to 2,000 by November of that year, when in a further measure, in the context of Hamas rocket fire and Israeli attacks, food supplies were halved, fuel imports slashed and foreign currency restricted by the latter.[61]

Following the Hamas takeover in Gaza, Egypt and Israel largely sealed their border crossings with Gaza, on the grounds that Fatah had fled and the PA was no longer providing security on the Palestinian side.[12]

In July 2007, Israeli officials stated they had been planning to open the Rafah border crossing to allow stranded Palestinians to return, but claimed that this plan had been cancelled after Hamas threatened to fire on the refugees.[62]

A Jerusalem Post article mentioned Hamas' complaints that since June 2008 the PA no longer granted passports to Gazans, thereby "preventing tens of thousands of Palestinians from being able to travel abroad".[63]

Egypt, fearing a spill-over of Hamas-style militancy into its territory, kept its border with Gaza largely sealed.[64] Israel sealed the border completely on 17 January in response to rocket attacks on southern Israel and Palestinian militant attacks on crossing points between Israel and Gaza.[65][66]

The Egyptian government feared also that Iran wanted to establish a base in its territory as well as in Gaza through its proxy Hezbollah following the 2009 Hezbollah plot in Egypt.[67][68]

Very good! Bravo! I'm sure you disagree with what you posted, but at least you know where I am coming from.

Very good post on your part. I mean that. Kudos to you!

You need to include the IDF in that as well. They murdered a pregnant Palestinian woman, then cut the unborn baby out of her stomach, placed the baby next to her on the side of the road and just walked away.

Now that is barbaric!

You must have been thinking of Tali Hatuel, a Jewish settler, who was eight months pregnant, and her four daughters, aged two to eleven. Murdered by Islamic Jihad.

You must have been thinking of Tali Hatuel, a Jewish settler, who was eight months pregnant, and her four daughters, aged two to eleven. Murdered by Islamic Jihad.
She was not a "settler". I don't think we should use that terminology for Jewish people born and living in Israel. I don't think we should use it for anyone, actually. But especially not...

She was not a "settler". I don't think we should use that terminology for Jewish people born and living in Israel. I don't think we should use it for anyone, actually. But especially not...

Yes, you’re right.

No, they are not.

If they were, they would be carpet-bombing and using thermobaric bombs to cook-down what's left.
Then why did the Nazis use gas chambers? There were many faster ways.

It is unfeasible for public opinion to carpet bomb and use thermobaric bombs.

Then who killed 1,200+ Israelis on Oct. 7, 2023? Please be specific.

Has there been a war where no one on either side was killed by friendly fire?

Who said they were all struck by rockets? Why does it matter? You acknowledge there is a huge number of cars and property destroyed by the terrorist group Hamas.

Forum List

Back