Israelis bragging they will steal more and more Palestinian homes

They are bombing buildings that hold civilians in the north at least and they told people to go to the south for safety and they bombed them so... I don't hold it again israel, I hold it against right wing scumbags like Netanyahu and Sharon.... if Hamas is in the damn tunnels, go into the tunnels and get the ****...... Try watching an actual news station not crap propaganda please. 4000 dead and they aren't Hamas a lot of them are children. This is insanity that doesn't work it hasn't worked in 70 years, it just produces more terrorists when you have no hope and are getting bombed for doing nothing......
You are generalizing without evidence. At least 900 Gaza rockets fell in Gaza. One of them was the one which hit the parking lot of that hospital, not the Hospital. There was some civilian casualty, I am posting all of that on my thread, near the church.

It is called war. One that Israel did not want to, but is now going to finish. For good. Israel does its best to not kill civilians, but that is what happens with every war. Hamas is dressed as civilians, and so are the other terrorists.
Now, try to tell the world who is a civilian and who is a terrorist.

On the other hand, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah target any and all in Israel.

Right, that has been happening for "70 years" That is how out of touch with history you are.

There is no way of verifying any of the numbers from Hamas, so go on believing 4000 civilians all you like. When the war is over the truth will come out.

What has produced terrorists since 1920 is the lies told by Arab leaders that Jews were going to kill the Arabs and take over the land.

The lies continue, in schools, in Mosques, on tv, in books, everywhere.

That is what is creating terrorists, and will continue until the Arabs are forced to do away with that barbaric upbringing of their children.

Now you know.

Last edited:

Israelis bragging they will steal more and more Palestinian homes​

To be fair, they aren't very nice homes...

pc-140726-gaza-truce-mn-910.jpg

You are generalizing without evidence. At least 900 Gaza rockets fell in Gaza. One of them was the one which hit the parking lot of that hospital, not the Hospital. There was some civilian casualty, I am posting all of that on my thread, near the church.

It is called war. One that Israel did not want to, but is now going to finish. For good. Israel does its best to not kill civilians, but that is what happens with every war. Hamas is dressed as civilians, and so are the other terrorists.

On the other hand, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah target any and all in Israel.

Right, that has been happening for "70 years" That is how out of touch with history you are.

There is no way of verifying any of the numbers from Hamas, so go on believing 4000 civilians all you like. When the war is over the truth will come out.

What has produced terrorists since 1920 is the lies told by Arab leaders that Jews were going to kill the Arabs and take over the land.

That is what is creating terrorists, and will continue until the Arabs are forced to do away with that barbaric upbringing of their children.

Now you know.

Now you know.
Try watching a news station, super dupe. HALF the population of gaza is CHILDREN and the news is full of the poor souls....The hospitals are closing with no medicine power or water....Netanyahoo is far right corrupt scum like Sharon. This Israeli policy is cruel and stupid, AGAIN.

Try watching a news station, super dupe. HALF the population of gaza is CHILDREN and the news is full of the poor souls....The hospitals are closing with no medicine power or water....Netanyahoo is far right corrupt scum like Sharon. This Israeli policy is cruel and stupid, AGAIN.
You are ignorant and not caring for the people of Gaza yourself.

Now live with that.

The hospitals are closing with no medicine power or water.

So, just to be clear ... Gaza has no water or power ... and they already knew that all their water and power comes from Israel.

They, the murder more than a thousand Jewish civilians and they are upset and surprised their water and power has been turned off?

You're not making a very good case for the intelligence of your Palestinian friends.

1000_F_93683683_61CFVf2LxsYgPv5oF3DnxXFKffszI7xE.jpg

Condemn the bad Jews. Surely your level headed.

Every time a pro Israel fanatic post in these topics they act like the devil. Always demanding people to condemn Hamas, but never saying anything about the crimes and atrocities committed by Jews in Israel.

I brought this man up many times

Also, before the creation of the state of Israel, Jewish militants committed horrible acts against British civilians.

For anybody who supports Israel they must condemn the king David hotel bombing

Yet we always hear the Palestinians are the bad guys in this conflict.

None of the pro Israel fanatics even acknowledge him. So everyone in the world was honest knows that the pro Israel fanatics, of course are wrong.
I didnt condemn anyone you stupid fuck,,
I just posted a news story,,

Geniuses should ask themselves WHY is it that Israel supplies water and electricity to Gaza to begin with?

Not enough decades and money for Hamas or other Gaza leaders to build the appropriate systems to furnish its population?

Why does Gaza and the PA pay Israel for water or electricity?

Time to make those Billions of donated money to work.

You are ignorant and not caring for the people of Gaza yourself.

Now live with that.
You are so brainwashed you can't listen....Bombing civilian areas is CRUEL AND STUPID and exactly what RW israeli scum ALWAYS DO. Like Sharon and Yahoo...I want Gaza to be independent and invested in heavily by arab oil money tomorrow. TOMORROW with Norwegians or Hindus on the border....WATCH SOME REAL NEWS, IGNORAMUS. Killing Hamas is fine. Children and civilians NOT!

Geniuses should ask themselves WHY is it that Israel supplies water and electricity to Gaza to begin with?

Not enough decades and money for Hamas or other Gaza leaders to build the appropriate systems to furnish its population?

Why does Gaza and the PA pay Israel for water or electricity?

Time to make those Billions of donated money to work.
Because it's THEIR open air prison? I see Qatar pays all their gov't workers, teachers cops etc....probably the water too....

Israel keeps gaining ground because ignorance of Muslims keep attacking

Really stupid people

You are so brainwashed you can't listen....Bombing civilian areas is CRUEL AND STUPID and exactly what RW israeli scum ALWAYS DO. Like Sharon and Yahoo...I want Gaza to be independent and invested in heavily by arab oil money tomorrow. TOMORROW with Norwegians or Hindus on the border....WATCH SOME REAL NEWS, IGNORAMUS. Killing Hamas is fine. Children and civilians NOT!
Right. I.... am brainwashed.

Which is why you are only listening to the news you choose where Israel is accused of inhuman acts.

You want, you want, you want.

Without knowing the first thing about the area, about the leaders, about Islam, about what they are taught on a daily basis in Gaza, PA, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, etc

Do NOT ask yourself why there are only bunkers for Hamas and their families?

Do NOT ask yourself why there is only water, electricity and fuel for Hamas and their families?

Do NOT ask why there are 300 miles of tunnels, intent on hiding Hamas and their families, while everyone else has to put up having to move south, or be the target of Hamas, and the other terrorist groups lousy rockets.

Well, no one has to wait for you to ask any of those things, as you are waiting for something from Israel which Israel has the right to do. Target Hamas terrorists and kill them.

Tell Hamas to stop using human shields, non Hamas family or supporters. That will keep the number of dead down.

Because it's THEIR open air prison? I see Qatar pays all their gov't workers, teachers cops etc....probably the water too....
A prison where people come and go?

Where people from Gaza can go to work in Israel, and also get health care there with all the hospitals in Gaza? Or go to the PA?
Where people come and go from all over the world?

Open air prison. Something out of the Arabian Nights.

Qatar pays for the condition to stay as it is. With Hamas leader living in Qatar in luxury why most of Gaza suffers from lack of jobs, food, etc.

Keep knowing nothing.

Israel does not bomb civilians. It follows the Geneva Convention.

The insanity comes from the Muslims who want to destroy Israel and create an Islamic Caliphate.

Investing in infrastructure has been attempted.
All Gaza keeps getting is 300 miles of tunnels designed to attack Israel and hide all the terrorists and their families.

You may just imagine why Israel will never allow a highway to go through Israel from Gaza to Judea and Samaria, which are the real names of what Jordan called for 19 years, West Bank. West Bank is an attempt to wipe out the memory of Judea and Samaria.
^ Lunatic antisemite for genocide.

But yeah, Israel is behaving like Nazi Germany.

Forum List

Back