Israeli tries hard to avoid collateral damage with IRON STING

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Unlike HAMAS, when Israel has to strike its mortal enemy, Israel at least takes pains to avoid collateral damage.

I applaud Israel. Everyone should.
And for the previous two plus decades when they displaced and killed Palestinians. When settlers killed Palestinians with the coverage and protection of the IDF???

Those count for...what?

I was just thread banned from the thread about Jewish babies being beheaded and so was another poster sympathetic to the victims instead of the peps.

The moderator present in that thread claimed it was all an IDF false flag operation. There were no messages received about these thread bans, though, as it was done in secret.

As it always does, the site is now exercising editorial control over the subject.

Gasp!!!!! I'm shocked!!!!

Not really, way too much Jew hating going on here and it's protected

Unlike HAMAS, when Israel has to strike its mortal enemy, Israel at least takes pains to avoid collateral damage.

I applaud Israel. Everyone should.
Yeah Right! i wouldn't like to see what this scene would look like if they were trying to avoid collateral damage you sad individual.
1698011542078.png

So. Nothing of any substance to say?

It’s ok. We all understand. :itsok:
I got your substance. 4,500 Palestinians killed. A child dying every 15 minutes. How many Hamas fighters killed? The IDF is the biggest bunch of pussies that ever walked the earth. Bombing Gaza? Man the fuck up and go in, house to house. But oh hell no, them bunch of panty waste have to "soften the target". The IDF ain't good for nothing but harassing women and attacking kids. Again, how many soldiers did they send to Iraq or Afghanistan? ZERO, ZIPSHIT, bunch of damn pussies. The thought of fighting real men, real soldiers, the IDF actually shits in their pants.

I got your substance. 4,500 Palestinians killed. A child dying every 15 minutes. How many Hamas fighters killed? The IDF is the biggest bunch of pussies that ever walked the earth. Bombing Gaza? Man the fuck up and go in, house to house. But oh hell no, them bunch of panty waste have to "soften the target". The IDF ain't good for nothing but harassing women and attacking kids. Again, how many soldiers did they send to Iraq or Afghanistan? ZERO, ZIPSHIT, bunch of damn pussies. The thought of fighting real men, real soldiers, the IDF actually shits in their pants.

Don't start none won't be none.

How's that?

^Jew hater

Forum List

Back