ISRAELI STUDY: Fully Vaxxed Are 27 Times More Likely To Get COVID Compared To People With Natural Immunity

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Those of us with natural immunity are thankful. Any attempts to have those of us with natural immunity be vaccinated flies in the face of science.

A new study out of Israel, pending peer review, has found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to get infected with COVID-19, develop symptoms, and 8 times more likely to experience hospitalization than unvaccinated people with natural immunity.

A new study from Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, claims that “fully vaccinated” people are significantly more likely to get infected with COVID-19 and develop symptoms requiring hospitalization than those who are unvaccinated and have the natural immunity that comes from catching the virus and recovering.

The study, Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections, examined medical records of tens of thousands of people between the dates of June 1 and August 14 and is currently the largest real-world observational study to date on coronavirus immunity with respects to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

The study found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to be infected and develop COVID-19 symptoms than unvaccinated people with natural immunity. The study also found that “fully vaccinated” people are 8 times more likely to be hospitalized from a “breakthrough” infection.

“It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” said Charlotte ThĂ„lin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID-19.” (READ MORE: CDC Director Admits Those Who Were ‘Vaccinated Early’ At ‘Increased Risk Of SEVERE Disease,’ Vaccine Effectiveness Is ‘Waning’)

Seems to miss the point of the vaccine in the first place.

Who needs a vaccine to prevent me from getting COVID when I can just get COVID and not get COVID twice!

With logic like this, no wonder we are where we are.

Those of us with natural immunity are thankful. Any attempts to have those of us with natural immunity be vaccinated flies in the face of science.

A new study out of Israel, pending peer review, has found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to get infected with COVID-19, develop symptoms, and 8 times more likely to experience hospitalization than unvaccinated people with natural immunity.
A new study from Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, claims that “fully vaccinated” people are significantly more likely to get infected with COVID-19 and develop symptoms requiring hospitalization than those who are unvaccinated and have the natural immunity that comes from catching the virus and recovering.​
The study, Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections, examined medical records of tens of thousands of people between the dates of June 1 and August 14 and is currently the largest real-world observational study to date on coronavirus immunity with respects to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.​
The study found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to be infected and develop COVID-19 symptoms than unvaccinated people with natural immunity. The study also found that “fully vaccinated” people are 8 times more likely to be hospitalized from a “breakthrough” infection.​
“It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” said Charlotte ThĂ„lin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID-19.” (READ MORE: CDC Director Admits Those Who Were ‘Vaccinated Early’ At ‘Increased Risk Of SEVERE Disease,’ Vaccine Effectiveness Is ‘Waning’)

So then the question is, what happens to people who have natural immunity and then go ahead with the vaccination? does the vaccination take away from the natural immunity?

We are where we are because your side is intoxicated with its ability to lie and scare dumb Americans.
Whatever dude. I look forward to when this is all over and the “smart ones” such as yourself go back to complaining about mind control from fluoride and 5G.

Whatever dude. I look forward to when this is all over and the “smart ones” such as yourself go back to complaining about mind control from fluoride and 5G.
And right here, folks, is a guy who actually believes we ought to be listening to him and taking sustenance from his sage wisdom, although he can't resist a single snide jab at what others believe. That's intellectual honesty and balance for ya!

And right here, folks, is a guy who actually believes we ought to be listening to him and taking sustenance from his sage wisdom, although he can't resist a single snide jab at what others believe. That's intellectual honesty and balance for ya!
Did you happen to see the comment I was replying to?

Seems to miss the point of the vaccine in the first place.

Who needs a vaccine to prevent me from getting COVID when I can just get COVID and not get COVID twice!

With logic like this, no wonder we are where we are.
Vaccines do not stop covid. Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, they are getting sick, and they are DYING.

Vaccines do not stop covid. Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, they are getting sick, and they are DYING.
You're repeating a narrative that is not founded in sciecne.

Tell me, why is it that the vaccinated states are having so fewer hospitalizations and deaths due to COVID than the states with low vaccination rates?

Vaccines are effective at preventing between 60-80% of cases. Even with delta.

Tell me, why is it that the vaccinated states are having so fewer hospitalizations and deaths due to COVID than the states with low vaccination rates?

..it's all a big batch of bullshit
most people don't get it
of those, most don't die
of those, it's mostly the elderly and fatasses

You are only exposed to to media that supports the covid political agenda that you believe in. You do not objectively evaluate media that was not engineered and fed to you by the MSM.

You are only exposed to to media that supports the covid political agenda that you believe in. You do not objectively evaluate media that was not engineered and fed to you by the MSM.
I don't my medical information from the media

I have long criticized the media as being unable to report accurately scientific information. They're not scientists. They don't have the background. It takes many years to be able to evaluate the information.

I get my information from journal articles, papers, researchers themselves. Where do you get your information?

A new study from Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, claims that “fully vaccinated” people are significantly more likely to get infected with COVID-19 and develop symptoms requiring hospitalization than those who are unvaccinated and have the natural immunity that comes from catching the virus and recovering.​
The study, Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections, examined medical records of tens of thousands of people between the dates of June 1 and August 14 and is currently the largest real-world observational study to date on coronavirus immunity with respects to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.​
The study found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to be infected and develop COVID-19 symptoms than unvaccinated people with natural immunity. The study also found that “fully vaccinated” people are 8 times more likely to be hospitalized from a “breakthrough” infection.​

You do know that this study is currently being debunked and has been debunked and declared to be a phoney...
It's one of several phoney studies out there.

Forum List

Back