Israeli soldier convicted of Manslaughter

The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. THEY ARE BEASTS." TALMUD: Baba Mezia, 114b (page referrals).

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture says to honor the dog more than the non-Jew." TALMUD:Ereget Raschi Erod, 22 30.

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still ANIMALS in human form. It is not becoming of a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form." TALMUD: Midrasch Talpioth, p 225, Warsaw 1855.

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant ANIMAL." TALMUD: Coschen Hamischpat 405.

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew as a monkey to a human." TALMUD: Schene luchoth haberuth, p 250b.

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called PIGS." TALMUD: Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b.

"If you eat with a non-Jew it is the same as eating with a dog." TALMUD: Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b.

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his animals had died."" TALMUD: Jore Dea 377.

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals." TALMUD: Sanhedrin 74b.

"IT IS PERMITTED TO TAKE THE BODY AND LIFE OF A GENTILE." TALMUD: Sepher Ikkarim III c 25.

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah." TALMUD: Coschen Hamischpat, Hagah 425.

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands." TALMUD: Abodah Zara, 4b.

"Every Jew who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." TALMUD: Bammidber raba c 21 & jalkut 772.

The Israelis hold their people responsible for committing criminal actions while Palestinians declare those who commit terrorist acts and murder of Israeli civilians as heroes, celebrate them, and dance in the streets!

Israeli soldier gets 18 months for killing wounded Palestinian attacker
Israeli soldier gets 18 months for killing wounded Palestinian attacker - BBC News
Incredibly, his defense believe 18 months is too severe for killing a Palestinian.

18 months is too severe for self-defense.

To the sake of honesty, we all know it was no self defense. Which changes nothing.

I remember in the story that was once told, not sure if true or not, but it say than in the time of Rabin, few terrorists crossed the border from northern Lebanon, to try and kill soldiers and civilians, and were shot after crossfiring with the solidier

At a top committee later, one of the officers nailed them, "Why did you shoot? they waved a white flag?" and Rabin in response cried out, "Indeed it's a scandal! you let them wave anything at you before you shot them?!"

I couldn't imagine how the rabid Zionists would howl if an injured Israeli, after having attempted to kill a rock thrower, were to be executed by a Palestinian and the Palestinian was given an 18 month sentence. LOL

We will be shocked, no doubt.

A Palestinian will never stand trial at the Palestinian court for stoning Israelis. He would be rewarded.

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

I couldn't imagine how the rabid Zionists would howl if an injured Israeli, after having attempted to kill a rock thrower, were to be executed by a Palestinian and the Palestinian was given an 18 month sentence. LOL

A Palestinian will never stand trial at the Palestinian court for stoning Israelis. He would be rewarded.

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

Of course he won't need to stand trial, he'd be acting in self defence, a legitimate act of resistance against a brutal oppressor and coloniser. That's why Palestinians are "tried" in Zionist military tribunals and given ridiculously harsh sentences to try and discourage other acts of resistance.

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

Of course he won't need to stand trial, he'd be acting in self defence, a legitimate act of resistance against a brutal oppressor and coloniser. That's why Palestinians are "tried" in Zionist military tribunals and given ridiculously harsh sentences to try and discourage other acts of resistance.

Why all the melodrama? It gives purpose to your life when acts of Islamic terrorism result in dead Islamic terrorists. These phony claims to "resistance" don't give Islamic terrorists an entitlement to kill and aim israeli citizens. This may come as a shock to you but israelis have a legitimate right to self defense.

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

Why all the melodrama? It gives purpose to your life when acts of Islamic terrorism result in dead Islamic terrorists. These phony claims to "resistance" don't give Islamic terrorists an entitlement to kill and aim israeli citizens. This may come as a shock to you but israelis have a legitimate right to self defense.
Another Israeli lie. An occupying power cannot claim self defense against an occupied people.

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

Another Israeli lie. An occupying power cannot claim self defense against an occupied people.
I understand you're befuddled by such things but the basic right of self defense isn't superceded by your perceived entitlement to acts of Islamic terrorism.

Here's a thought: consider waging your own personal gee-had. Approach an Israeli soldier while waving a knife, screeching Allah Akbar and demanding your entitlement to kill that soldier who is disallowed from defending himself.

Let us know how that works out for you.

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

I understand you're befuddled by such things but the basic right of self defense isn't superceded by your perceived entitlement to acts of Islamic terrorism.

Here's a thought: consider waging your own personal gee-had. Approach an Israeli soldier while waving a knife, screeching Allah Akbar and demanding your entitlement to kill that soldier who is disallowed from defending himself.

Nice rant, but what I said is true. Look it up.

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

And according to all Arab Muslims until all Muslim lands are returned to the Umma where Israel now stands no Muslim true believer can rest. This is part of Muslim Terrorist Organization Charters! So to you and your kind all Israeli land is occupied land and until every Jew is driven out of Israel and the Middle East there can be NO Peace. And people wonder why there has been no progress in the Israeli-Palestinian Peace talks? This man is a prime example why the "Palestianins" have refused to accept three separate offers of their own state over the years!

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

Zionist equates rock throwing by kids of an oppressed and occupied population to the premeditated murder (shooting in the head of an injured and immobile kid) of a teenager by a soldier of an occupying army. EPIC FLOP lol.

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

And according to all Arab Muslims until all Muslim lands are returned to the Umma where Israel now stands no Muslim true believer can rest. This is part of Muslim Terrorist Organization Charters! So to you and your kind all Israeli land is occupied land and until every Jew is driven out of Israel and the Middle East there can be NO Peace. And people wonder why there has been no progress in the Israeli-Palestinian Peace talks? This man is a prime example why the "Palestianins" have refused to accept three separate offers of their own state over the years!
Oh jeese, same tired old Israeli talking points.

What else you got?

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

Zionist equates rock throwing by kids of an oppressed and occupied population to the premeditated murder (shooting in the head of an injured and immobile kid) of a teenager by a soldier of an occupying army. EPIC FLOP lol.

No, I equate firing rockets from school yards and hospitals and bombing civilian buses with women and children on them to "Palestinian Civilians" who willingly get on the roof of Hamas and Fatah bomb factories to protect them from Israel air strikes. I Compare them to "Palestinians" who dance in the streets and hand out candies when a Muslim Terrorist bashes an Israeli child's brains out and they name a holiday and street after him. Personally, I would feed his corpse to the pigs so he could becomes his true nature.

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

What else you got?

No they are an American Christian Zionist's opinion that will fight alongside the Jewish people and the Israelis at the drop of a hat! Deal with it!

EPIC FAIL, lolz.

No, I equate firing rockets from school yards and hospitals and bombing civilian buses with women and children on them to "Palestinian Civilians" who willingly get on the roof of Hamas and Fatah bomb factories to protect them from Israel air strikes. I Compare them to "Palestinians" who dance in the streets and hand out candies when a Muslim Terrorist bashes an Israeli child's brains out and they name a holiday and street after him. Personally, I would feed his corpse to the pigs so he could becomes his true nature.

And I compare you and your vile Zionist friends today's equivalent of the NAZIs in occupied Europe. And, I expect the Zionist pigs will eventually pay for their murderous rampages as the NAZIs did.

What else you got?

No they are an American Christian Zionist's opinion that will fight alongside the Jewish people and the Israelis at the drop of a hat! Deal with it!

No, American Christian Zionists are traitors with dual loyalty that should be tried for treason.

What else you got?

No, American Christian Zionists are traitors with dual loyalty that should be tried for treason.

LOL, You wish! There are millions of us and we are growing in numbers daily!

What else you got?

LOL, you are losing adherents as I write. You can't be Christians, in any case. Supporting those who denigrate Jesus Christ. Call yourselves the new Jews or something.

"Israel losing public opinion support in US
Op-ed: The American public’s growing support for anti-Israel sanctions over the ongoing expansion of settlements is setting off alarm bells..."

Ynetnews Opinion - Israel losing public opinion support in US

What else you got?

LOL, you are losing adherents as I write. You can't be Christians, in any case. Supporting those who denigrate Jesus Christ. Call yourselves the new Jews or something.

Op-ed: The American public’s growing support for anti-Israel sanctions over the ongoing expansion of settlements is setting off alarm bells..."

Christian Zionists don't call themselves the new Jews that is stupid people who believe in Replacement Theology. We are the exact opposite. Jesus said himself He came first to the Jews and He is coming back for His people if you know the first thing about Christian theology! It does not matter about public opinion when you have G_d on your side or has the ass kicking tiny Israel has given all the mighty Arab Muslim Armies not dented those thick skulls defeat after defeat after defeat!

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

What else you got?

Christian Zionists don't call themselves the new Jews that is stupid people who believe in Replacement Theology. We are the exact opposite. Jesus said himself He came first to the Jews and He is coming back for His people if you know the first thing about Christian theology! It does not matter about public opinion when you have G_d on your side or has the ass kicking tiny Israel has given all the mighty Arab Muslim Armies not dented those thick skulls defeat after defeat after defeat! Oh, perhaps your brains are in your asses and you have brain damage.

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Forum List

Back