Israeli Policemen Murdered in Ambush

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Gee... wonder why the usual suspects aren't moaning and groaning, given they're the ones who get so offended by checkpoints....

Where are the loonies on this? If it were a palestinian with a hangnail, we'd have twelve threads on it already....

JERUSALEM - Two Israeli policemen were shot to death yesterday while traveling in their vehicle near a Jewish settlement in the West Bank, and authorities said they suspected a Palestinian attack.

*snip*

Over the past year, the army has removed some checkpoints in the West Bank to give Palestinians greater freedom of movement and improve the climate for US-brokered talks aimed at creating a Palestinian state.

Hours before the shooting, the army removed one such barrier northwest of Nablus, the main city in the northern West Bank. The checkpoint had restricted traffic between Nablus and several villages since 2001.

Israeli policemen killed in West Bank - The Boston Globe

They will be along to explain it was the act of Patriots and freedom fighters and Shogun will find some reason to blame Israel and the Jews.

oh SUSPECTING a pali attack, eh?

nice evidence standard you have their Jill...

:lol:

Hey, you know how antisemtic evidence is anyway! Hell, let's go kill some fucking pali toddlers now that your jewish zion ASSUMES dirty fucking goyim killed some jews! Hell, in America it's like a once in a lifetime event that a COP gets killed! Holy SHIT! I can't believe this mellinium event happened in israel!

I don't know about you.. but every time an American cop dies in a minority neighborhood we go ahead and start wantonly killing a cross section of the *******, in your case Palis, living around the killing. You iknow, just to set the record straid and let those ****** cockroaches know that they can't just kill a cop.. I mean, you know how solid are ASSUMPTIONS in our courts, eh princess?

please.. call someone else a racist, bitch. If RGS had half a fucking backbone outside of this lust for entering the gates of jewish heaven you might be down a dedicated cheer leading goyim.

oh.. .the piece of detritis will, I'm sure, say Jews have no right to defend their borders. Because you know, they're well... Jews.

Oh I KNOW! you don't have evidence that a pali did this but, hell, a JEW assumes as much so.. fuckit..

LETS GO KILL SOME ARAB TODDLERS! It's what we call DEFENSE!

I made that blood red just for you, jill! I know I know... requiring evidence to support an accusation FROM A JEW is nothing less than pushing a jewish baby into an oven.. Can you BELIEVE the outright jooo hating antisemitism involved with proving a racist assumption? Hell, you'd think we dirty fucking goyim would understand what the world CHOSEN means by now, eh?

:rofl:

Hey, you know how antisemtic evidence is anyway! Hell, let's go kill some fucking pali toddlers now that your jewish zion ASSUMES dirty fucking goyim killed some jews! Hell, in America it's like a once in a lifetime event that a COP gets killed! Holy SHIT! I can't believe this mellinium event happened in israel!

I don't know about you.. but every time an American cop dies in a minority neighborhood we go ahead and start wantonly killing a cross section of the *******, in your case Palis, living around the killing. You iknow, just to set the record straid and let those ****** cockroaches know that they can't just kill a cop.. I mean, you know how solid are ASSUMPTIONS in our courts, eh princess?

please.. call someone else a racist, bitch. If RGS had half a fucking backbone outside of this lust for entering the gates of jewish heaven you might be down a dedicated cheer leading goyim.

Hey, dumbass,

I'd strongly encourage you, if you actually want to be taken seriously in your arguments, not to apply your little American minority skirmishes to Israel's conflict with a population bent on destroying it. Otherwise, if you remain on intent drawing a measure of equivalency between Israeli and American security forces, then I should shortly accept your concession that Israel has just as much right as all other entities to respond to attacks on its sovereignty.

And if you render so much sympathy for Palestinian children, then you should probably be more concerned with the weapons caches and rocket launchers that exist in Palestinian kindergartens. Until you show a shred of concern for this fact - you reserve the right to shut the fuck up when one of them dies in the ensuing collateral damage.

Hey, dumbass,

I'd strongly encourage you, if you actually want to be taken seriously in your arguments, not to apply your little American minority skirmishes to Israel's conflict with a population bent on destroying it. Otherwise, if you remain on intent drawing a measure of equivalency between Israeli and American security forces, then I should shortly accept your concession that Israel has just as much right as all other entities to respond to attacks on its sovereignty.

And if you render so much sympathy for Palestinian children, then you should probably be more concerned with the weapons caches and rocket launchers that exist in Palestinian kindergartens. Until you show a shred of concern for this fact - you reserve the right to shut the fuck up when one of them dies in the ensuing collateral damage.

oh I KNOW dude! Clearly JEWS are impervious to any comparison with any other human conflict because we ALL KNOW how CHOSEN they are! Look at you.. INSISTING on a double standard for jews! :rofl:

Hey dude... Maybe you've watched Zohan a few too many times, eh? :lol:

less than 15 dead rocketted jews in 15 fucking years doesn't support your zionism, jew. No more than operation: Kill Goyim "defended" israel.

Put that in your yarmulke and smoke it.

Hey, dumbass,

oh I KNOW dude! Clearly JEWS are impervious to any comparison with any other human conflict because we ALL KNOW how CHOSEN they are! Look at you.. INSISTING on a double standard for jews! :rofl:

Hey dude... Maybe you've watched Zohan a few too many times, eh? :lol:

less than 15 dead rocketted jews in 15 fucking years doesn't support your zionism, jew. No more than operation: Kill Goyim "defended" israel.

Put that in your yarmulke and smoke it.

You're a dumbass. You completely ignore poster's main points and turn into some anti-Semitic drivel. And not only that, but your idiotic posts are nothing more than predictable. You'll have a lot of lines and breaks, you'll capitalize a few words and overuse terms like "Zionist", and then at the end you'll - with almost an impeccable record - use this smiley.

You, sir, are nothing short of hilarious.

Do you love the USA? Do you sing along to "God Bless America?" Well maybe you should boycott it - a Jew wrote that song.

God bless America isn't our national anthem, nor is it a requirement (yet, zog) so I guess it really has nothing to do with the FACT that a mere 12 jews are dead due to rockets while you sit there and diddle your naughty no no spot over some dead Cast Lead arabs, eh?

I used that smiley just for you.

After all.. There certainly is nothing as ironic as a zionist deflecting criticism with straw man rebuttals after insisting that jews are impervious to comparison to any other historic clash of cultures.. Clearly, history, and SMILEYS, are joooo hating antisemites!

:thup:

God bless America isn't our national anthem, nor is it a requirement (yet, zog) so I guess it really has nothing to do with the FACT that a mere 12 jews are dead due to rockets while you sit there and diddle your naughty no no spot over some dead Cast Lead arabs, eh?

I used that smiley just for you.

After all.. There certainly is nothing as ironic as a zionist deflecting criticism with straw man rebuttals after insisting that jews are impervious to comparison to any other historic clash of cultures.. Clearly, history, and SMILEYS, are joooo hating antisemites!

:thup:

...and you STILL dont answer the question. Once confronted with any evidence of wrong doing on the part of Hamas, you ignore it and going into a jew bashing tirade instead. If you cant recognize when Hamas does something wrong, then whats the point of debating anything with you? Why should i believe anything you have to say if you are incapable of acknowledging that its wrong YOUR GUYS store rockets in kindergartens?

Do you have the moral high ground and the debating skills to logically and thoughtfully defend your positions, or are insults against jews and Israelis the only thing we can expect from you?

And if you render so much sympathy for Palestinian children, then you should probably be more concerned with the weapons caches and rocket launchers that exist in Palestinian kindergartens.

Source?

Even if that was a common practice, proceeding to shell a school simply because weapons are being stored in it is unacceptable. Targeting schools full of children is always criminally irresponsible and unjustifiable. Israel can't claim moral superiority to Hamas when they commit the same crimes against civilians. The only difference between the two is that Israel has superior firepower and America's nutsack in its fist.

And if you render so much sympathy for Palestinian children, then you should probably be more concerned with the weapons caches and rocket launchers that exist in Palestinian kindergartens.

Source?

Even if that was a common practice, proceeding to shell a school simply because weapons are being stored in it is unacceptable. Targeting schools full of children is always criminally irresponsible and unjustifiable. Israel can't claim moral superiority to Hamas when they commit the same crimes against civilians. The only difference between the two is that Israel has superior firepower and America's nutsack in its fist.

Here's a thought, if Hamas really gave a shit about the kids and schools, they wouldn't store weapons in the schools. Using schools and kids to make themselves martyrs is about as cowardly as it gets.

Source?

If Israel has proof of weapons caches in schools, then it is their duty to destroy them. One must also assume that the palestinian authorities would not endandger their own children, so if weapons are there, there must not be any children there. If there are children there, then it would be Hamas's fault.

I think Israel should destroy any weapons caches they become aware of, no matter what time of day it is and who happens to be there at the time. THAT is how you overcome the tactic of terrorists using innocent people to shield illegal weapons. It also puts political pressure on Hamas, because palestinians probably arent too happy with them when Hamas does this to their own people.

Here's a thought, if Hamas really gave a shit about the kids and schools, they wouldn't store weapons in the schools. Using schools and kids to make themselves martyrs is about as cowardly as it gets.

You accused Shogun of "ignoring a poster's main points" and proceeded to turn around and do the same thing yourself. :clap2:

If Israel has proof of weapons caches in schools, then it is their duty to destroy them. One must also assume that the palestinian authorities would not endandger their own children, so if weapons are there, there must not be any children there. If there are children there, then it would be Hamas's fault.

I think Israel should destroy any weapons caches they become aware of, no matter what time of day it is and who happens to be there at the time. THAT is how you overcome the tactic of terrorists using innocent people to shield illegal weapons. It also puts political pressure on Hamas, because palestinians probably arent too happy with them when Hamas does this to their own people.

Assume that I'm a dangerous criminal. If, after a firefight with some police, I ran out in the street, grabbed a small child, and held her in front of me, you'd still fire?

You accused Shogun of "ignoring a poster's main points" and proceeded to turn around and do the same thing yourself. :clap2:

Oh, you want proof? Heres an article for you...

IMRA - Tuesday, February 10, 2009 Evidence of Hamas Use of the Civilian Population as Human Shields

I accused shogun of something ? :cuckoo:

Assume that I'm a dangerous criminal. If, after a firefight with some police, I ran out in the street, grabbed a small child, and held her in front of me, you'd still fire?

No, because you would be an isolated incident. However, if you are from a cult of people who do this on a regular basis, and you go around murdering as many people as you can from behind your child shield, of course we would fire on you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back