Israeli minister publically calls for the murder of Syrian President, Bashar Assad

Hey, dummIES, the state department just renamed Al-Qaeda not a terrorist organization.

Have a clue why that happened?

Hey, dummIES, the state department just renamed Al-Qaeda not a terrorist organization.

Why don't you prove it, asswipe? We linked to the state dept. site and no such thing happened.

In other words you are saying exactly what al-Qaeda is saying.
The entire international community with exception of Iran and Russia are saying this. Pack it up, your show is over. You obviously don't care for all the children and innocents that are being killed just so your beloved dictator can stay in power. How many should be killed until he steps aside or is killed? One, two, or three million?
All US puppets are saying it. Al-Qaeda crimes on the other hand do not even make it to the headlines.

Horrible terrorist crime ignored by western community (GRAPHIC)
Ya right. The US "ignored" Al Queda crimes by invading Afghanistan and overthrowing the Taliban who were harboring them. :cuckoo:
Very funny. After 16 years of US involvement in Afghanistan, this is the situation:

Screen-Shot-2017-03-28-at-7.12.25-AM-768x605.png

Legend (Taliban control):
Black: 100 %
Red: 70 - 99%
Orange: 40 - 69 %
Yellow: 10 - 39 %
Green: 0 - 9 %
Grey: Unknown
As usual you totally miss the point that you yourself were trying to make, being that the US did not "ignore" Al Queda, it invaded Afghanistan, and recently took out it's leader.
The last "counter terrorism measure" we heard about was the bombing of a hospital while the Taliban were on the verge of capturing Kabul.

Last edited:
Hey, dummy, the state department just renamed Al-Qaeda not a terrorist organization.

un9zid2a.jpg
Cut and paste donkey copied from this idiotic site again:

www.jesuswasnotajew.org

is this all you have...images from hate sites? You're truly pathetic.
Source: Syrian Memes
Even better, propaganda memes provided by the Syrian Govt., how legit!

Hey, dummy, the state department just renamed Al-Qaeda not a terrorist organization.

un9zid2a.jpg

www.jesuswasnotajew.org

Wrong again.

un9zid2a.jpg

www.jesuswasnotajew.org

Wrong again.
You think "Syrian Govt." is a trusted source? Ho ho ho merry Ramadung.

www.jesuswasnotajew.org

Wrong again.
Sure it is. The source, however, is a private person.

The entire international community with exception of Iran and Russia are saying this. Pack it up, your show is over. You obviously don't care for all the children and innocents that are being killed just so your beloved dictator can stay in power. How many should be killed until he steps aside or is killed? One, two, or three million?
All US puppets are saying it. Al-Qaeda crimes on the other hand do not even make it to the headlines.

Horrible terrorist crime ignored by western community (GRAPHIC)
Ya right. The US "ignored" Al Queda crimes by invading Afghanistan and overthrowing the Taliban who were harboring them. :cuckoo:
Very funny. After 16 years of US involvement in Afghanistan, this is the situation:

Screen-Shot-2017-03-28-at-7.12.25-AM-768x605.png

Legend (Taliban control):
Black: 100 %
Red: 70 - 99%
Orange: 40 - 69 %
Yellow: 10 - 39 %
Green: 0 - 9 %
Grey: Unknown
As usual you totally miss the point that you yourself were trying to make, being that the US did not "ignore" Al Queda, it invaded Afghanistan, and recently took out it's leader.

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

www.jesuswasnotajew.org

Wrong again.
Stop embrassing yourself.

Wrong again.
That you are a regime puppet doesn´t mean everybody else is it too.

Wrong again.
It appears that you yourself are a Syrian regime puppet with ties either by blood or relationship to someone in the Syrian regime. From the time you've appeared on this board you've been a die hard Assad cheerleader.

Wrong again.
It appears that you yourself are a Syrian regime puppet with ties either by blood or relationship to someone in the Syrian regime. From the time you've appeared on this board you've been a die hard Assad cheerleader.
I wish I had. No need to stay in this place anymore. In reality, though, I support Syria in the war on terror. You, on the other hand, support your government´s imperialism. In your pretended worldview, al-Qaeda turns out to be the good guys. In so far, the WTC has been liberated by al-Qaeda and its western backers, right?

I wish I had. No need to stay in this place anymore. In reality, though, I support Syria in the war on terror. You, on the other hand, support your government´s imperialism. In your pretended worldview, al-Qaeda turns out to be the good guys. In so far, the WTC has been liberated by al-Qaeda and its western backers, right?
Whatsdammata, did you forget that currency you had in your sig line with Assad's picture on it, as if he was your idol or something? You know the guy you support so wholeheartedly as if he's your uncle, has the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocents and children on his hands. Watch out for that Karma, it's a bitch.

Whatsdammata, did you forget that currency you had in your sig line with Assad's picture on it, as if he was your idol or something? You know the guy you support so wholeheartedly as if he's your uncle, has the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocents and children on his hands. Watch out for that Karma, it's a bitch.
fdjuaha5.jpg

Maybe, and I say maybe, you wouldn´t talk that big if you´d know on what ridiculous nonsense the accusations against the Syrian government base.

Check it out here:
Amnesty´s naive fallacy
Russian senator rips US claims of ‘Syrian mass executions’ as ploy to torpedo peace talks

fdjuaha5.jpg

Maybe, and I say maybe, you wouldn´t talk that big if you´d know on what ridiculous nonsense the accusations against the Syrian government base.

Check it out here:
Amnesty´s naive fallacy
Russian senator rips US claims of ‘Syrian mass executions’ as ploy to torpedo peace talks
There ya go. Now that you've come out of the closet and stopped pretending, please explain to the board how you manage to type with your tongue stuck so securely up a genocidal Arab dictator's anus?

fdjuaha5.jpg

Check it out here:
Amnesty´s naive fallacy
There ya go. Now that you've come out of the closet and stopped pretending, please explain to the board how you manage to type with your tongue stuck so securely up a genocidal Arab dictator's anus?
So you freak type with your tongue?

Forum List

Back