Israeli Microbiologist Exposes Obama plan on Radio - Is hunted down - incredible!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The Strange Case of Joseph Moshe - The Swine Flu Global Eugenics Program

This story is shocking. This Israeli Microbiologist goes on the radio live talk show exposing a bioweapon packaged in form of the flu vaccine and is subsequently hunted down. Photos included.

Also note the report that 81 microbiologists have been murdered - died under mysterious circumstances including a team of Israelis whose plane was attacked by a missile over Russian airspace.

Looks like the Israeli blogger is onto something. Journalists and Microbiologists are being targeted for assassination.

So the White House claims the entire hunt for this man was based on a threat to blow up the White House. Wow.

Now read the truth about this man:

Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man's middle name) is a bio-scientist. He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen.

The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain him, or "bring him in."

Moshe did not send a threat to the White House. Rather, he communicated that he intended to go public with information he had regarding the flu vaccine that is being prepared by Baxter Labs, an Austrian company.

The information is this: The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.

Mounted on top of the large black vehicle was a microwave weapon which fried the electronics in Moshe's car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him.

Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training.

Moshe was not handcuffed because he was not placed under arrest. After leaving police or FBI custody, he returned to Israel, where he is at this time.

The information comes from one of my confidential sources. I have reason to believe it is accurate. If I receive more information I will post it."

So that is the real story and yet again not one mainstream media source reported the truth of what happened.

Sounds like a batman plot. That's nuts if it's true.

Bane_TDKR3.jpg

We'll see. Stranger things have happened. This is what I think about the bioweapon story on Flu Vaccine Baxter Labs created:

If there is a sudden flu pandemic in the USA and the US military sets up check points and forces all Americans to get the vaccine or go to a FEMA CAMP? I'll know it's real.

If any Flu Vaccine becomes mandatory to the American public - through their employment, insurance, whatever - then we know something is going down and we better pay attention.

Simple solution is : Don't take the Vaccine no matter what.

I agree with the doctor that flu vaccines are not necessary. You can up your immune system with Vitamin C - along with rest of list he gives for naturally buffering / protecting your immune system. He said he has not had the flu in 20 yrs.

I have not had the flu for over 25 years. Not even a cold. The doctor listed garlic was one of the protectors of immune system. If you take Bear Paw Garlic in the capsule form it has no taste or odor. I take 4 or 5 at a time. It is one of the best ways to build up your immune system. Bear Paw garlic is grown in mountains of Europe and far better than what you'll get here.

During the winter take 2 or 3 if you even feel a cold coming on you take 5 -7 of them and it will bounce right off you. - Jeri

Forum List

Back