Charge dismissed against student who refused to remove NRA shirt

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon

Jared Marcum, 14, was charged with obstruction following the April 18 incident after police who were called to Logan Middle School school said he refused to stop talking. The case generated national headlines, as Marcum's family and attorney, Ben White, claimed the demand that he remove the NRA shirt violated his right to freedom of speech. On Thursday, Logan County Circuit Judge Eric O'Briant signed an order dismissing the charge.

Read more: Charge dismissed against student who refused to remove NRA shirt | Fox News

just as i and others predicted

the leftwing reactionaries like jakestarkey who want totalitarian control over speech they don't agree with, can now eat crow

:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Jared Marcum, 14, was charged with obstruction following the April 18 incident after police who were called to Logan Middle School school said he refused to stop talking. The case generated national headlines, as Marcum's family and attorney, Ben White, claimed the demand that he remove the NRA shirt violated his right to freedom of speech. On Thursday, Logan County Circuit Judge Eric O'Briant signed an order dismissing the charge.

Read more: Charge dismissed against student who refused to remove NRA shirt | Fox News

just as i and others predicted

the leftwing reactionaries like jakestarkey who want totalitarian control over speech they don't agree with, can now eat crow

:clap2:

You are cute when you get upset.

I can go with the judge on this.

Let's see if the school will continue with its internal procedures concerning the student's behavior.

how could i possibly be upset when the judge ruled exactly the way i wanted and predicted and the exact opposite of what you wanted?

poor jake, proven that his totalitarian left wing politics fail, projects his immature anger onto me, but fails in that as well

You get upset for any and no reason, Yurt. :lol:

The procedures for resolving issues were proved to work is what happened.

And let's see what the school does in punishing him further, if at all, for the boy's immature anger.

Last edited:
The school is prepared to countersuit immediately if the family sues. The talk is that the family won't.

You get upset for any and no reason, Yurt. :lol:

The procedures for resolving issues were proved to work is what happened.

And let's see what the school does in punishing him further, if at all, for the boy's immature anger.

translation:

oooops, i was stupid to claim yurt was upset about this ruling because it was the exact ruling he predicted and wanted. you don't know if had anger. you obviously think defending your constitutional right makes you angry. apparently waking up in the morning makes you angry.

you're full retard jake

sucks to be you

Wear one of those in East Texas and western Louisiana schools, you will get the crap beat out of you.

By the teachers.

The school is prepared to countersuit immediately if the family sues. The talk is that the family won't.

countersue, not countersuit

please learn proper english
English not English, and countersuit is acceptable. Yurt, quit being afraid.

you do realize i rarely use capital letters or punctuation...right?

and idiot, that would be grammar and composition, not english per se.

countersue is the action, the verb, countersuit is the name, the noun. you used it incorrectly. the school would not be prepared to noun someone.

:lol:

countersue, not countersuit

please learn proper english
English not English, and countersuit is acceptable. Yurt, quit being afraid.

you do realize i rarely use capital letters or punctuation...right?

and idiot, that would be grammar and composition, not english per se.

countersue is the action, the verb, countersuit is the name, the noun. you used it incorrectly. the school would not be prepared to noun someone.

:lol:

It matters if you are going to correct me, a much better writer than you. Capiche? :lol:

English not English, courts-martial not court-martials.

Forum List

Back