Israeli/Iraniajn war has started!

If there is anyone who has blah, blah, blah his way across a message board, it has been you, Pbel. It is always blah, blah, blah with the same old, same old even when you decided to come back as Blue Artist. As far as toilets are concerned, aren't you the one who is always mentioning outhouses. It's a shame that flush toilets were invented later on so your claim about Sicily having flush toilets since Roman times doesn't hold up. Basically what people had was similar to outhouses before the flush toilet was invented so what is there for me to be jealous about. And for all you know, I might even have a self-flushing toilet.A History of Toilets

You'al shower in it too?
I guess Pbel can't afford a self-flushing toilet so he insinuates that I shower in mine. On the other hand, maybe he is trying to tell us that he rarely showers and doesn't smell too hot.

Pesky 'ol West by god Virgini HossFly keeps landing on my toilet! Naw Hoss, here in Bastan Massachusetts, it would be against our health laws unlike West Virgini....

Last edited:
You'al shower in it too?
I guess Pbel can't afford a self-flushing toilet so he insinuates that I shower in mine. On the other hand, maybe he is trying to tell us that he rarely showers and doesn't smell too hot.

Pesky 'ol West by god Virgini HossFly keeps landing on my toilet! Naw Hoss, here in Bastan Massachusetts, it would be against our health laws unlike West Virgini....
Well, Pbel, in case you have forgotten, you were the one who first mentioned outhouses so I figured either you were constipated or you saw some dogs rolling in the stuff in your local park and you wished that you were born a dog so that you could have so much fun too.

Forum List

Back