Israeli/Iraniajn war has started!

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
BEIRUT (AP) — Israeli warplanes swooped low over Lebanese villages Sunday in a menacing show of force apparently aimed at the Hezbollah guerrilla group after a mysterious raid by an unmanned aircraft that was shot out of Israeli skies over the weekend.
Israeli jets fly mock raids over south Lebanon - Yahoo! News
Israel was still investigating Saturday's incident, but Hezbollah quickly emerged as the leading suspect because it has an arsenal of sophisticated Iranian weapons and a history of trying to deploy similar aircraft.

The Israeli military said the drone approached Israel's southern Mediterranean coast and flew deep into Israeli airspace before warplanes shot it down about 20 minutes later. Israeli news reports said the drone was not carrying explosives and appeared to be on a reconnaissance mission.

Military officials would not say where the drone originated or who produced it, but they ruled out the Gaza Strip, which is ruled by Hamas, a group not known to possess drones. That left Hezbollah as the most likely culprit and suggested the drone may have flown with the blessing of Iran. Tensions are high between Israel and Iran over Tehran's suspect nucle..."It is an Iranian drone that was launched by Hezbollah," Israeli lawmaker Miri Regev, a former chief spokeswoman for the Israeli military, wrote on her Twitter feed. "Hezbollah and Iran continue to try to collect information in every possible way in order to harm Israel."ar program.....

LOL this is normal. They do that all the time. They did when I was in Gaza all the time too. This isn't war pbel it's just show of force. They do it many times since they are the power.

Last edited:
The war between Iran and Israel was started BY IRAN in 2006 when the shitty hezbollah pigs----under the direction of the IRANIAN PIGS ---UNPROVOKED ---attacked and murdered israelis and then engaged in SATURATION BOIMBING OF HAIFA -----the stinking jihadist pigs and their supporters and their vile sluts are still annoyed that Israel responded to the ACTS OF WAR comitted in the name of the NABI PIG -------by Hezbollah/Iran you guys are hilarious in your stupidity and depravity

Because: ".....This isn't war pbel it's just show of force."

:eusa_hand: oh pebbles can't WAIT .....[for "it" to happen].........and we all know which SIDE :eusa_shhh: he's on.

because habibi --------you imagine you can hear me? gee-----do you want me to sing? how about that all time fave
YA, MUSTAFA ????

because habibi --------you imagine you can hear me? gee-----do you want me to sing? how about that all time fave
YA, MUSTAFA ????

No if you truly are an Arab like you claimed you are Yemeni. Then here's your Jordanian boy :)

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eT_HpjGudZA]YouTube - omar abdullat song ya s3ad[/ame]

LOLOLOLOL:lol:

LOL this is normal. They do that all the time. They did when I was in Gaza all the time too. This isn't war pbel it's just show of force. They do it many times since they are the power.

I saY this is a prelude to an attack on Iran's nuke site after the Nov. elections, no matter who wins. Anything otherwise would be an acceptance of Iranian nukes.

good point----Peeballs----Iran placed a heavily armed and well trained militia in Lebanon on the northern border of Israel----specifically armed with ----among other armaments ---HUNDREDS OF_THOUSANDS OF POISON NAIL bombs whose sole "war value" is the knocking of the brains out of children along with LONG RANGE MISSILE LAUNCHERS-------just to give Israel a justification for attacking Iran's nuclear sites No doubt------Achmadinejad is a MOSSAD AGENT just as GAMEL ABDUL NASSER was

I saY this is a prelude to an attack on Iran's nuke site after the Nov. elections, no matter who wins. Anything otherwise would be an acceptance of Iranian nukes.

They might but this isn't related to it. If they attack Hezbollah, Hezbollah knows how to fight them.

They might but this isn't related to it. If they attack Hezbollah, Hezbollah knows how to fight them.

Hebollah would be fighting Israel right now if they could. Say what you will about Israel's slamming them in 2006 but the Hezbollese have been remarkably quiet since. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

yes Hezbollah fights the ISLAMIC WAY----they kidnap people and mutilate them to death----in a vulgar obscene manner------ie the islamic way that excites their sluts-----the hezbollah pigs like to sever genitalia and shove the organs down the throat of their living victims to honr their "god" and excite their jihadista sluts---------it is sad that they reveal themselves as depraved shit--------and then LOSE anyway

yes Hezbollah fights the ISLAMIC WAY----they kidnap people and mutilate them to death----in a vulgar obscene manner------ie the islamic way that excites their sluts-----the hezbollah pigs like to sever genitalia and shove the organs down the throat of their living victims to honr their "god" and excite their jihadista sluts---------it is sad that they reveal themselves as depraved shit--------and then LOSE anyway
After which they have a big victory parade and hand out medals.

Hebollah would be fighting Israel right now if they could. Say what you will about Israel's slamming them in 2006 but the Hezbollese have been remarkably quiet since. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

No. They don't want fighting. They are capable though

Sometimes I really wonder if you're mentally deranged

capable of what ? shooting baby brain smashing nail bombs across the border and obscene mutilation NABI STYLE of kidnapped people who are tied down----hezbollah pigs are shitty cowards-----Nus-kharah-allah spent the war of 2006 hiding in a steel walled bunker -----and told the stiinking sluts who lived south of the litani river to throw their kids under RETURN FIRE-----slobs

Israeli/Iraniajn war has started!

But PBrain said so! Can it be he is wrong? :lol::lol::lol:

capable of what ? shooting baby brain smashing nail bombs across the border and obscene mutilation NABI STYLE of kidnapped people who are tied down----hezbollah pigs are shitty cowards-----Nus-kharah-allah spent the war of 2006 hiding in a steel walled bunker -----and told the stiinking sluts who lived south of the litani river to throw their kids under RETURN FIRE-----slobs

Haha. They combat Israeli troops. Go ask Israeli troops what they are capable of. Putting up a fight.

Forum List

Back