Israeli Defense Minister HAMMERS obama

So, what's shakin', folks? Sunni still trying to convince the audience that the Militant Islam isn't dangerous? Or that the Jews are the root of all evil?
Please don't scare Sunni away.

Funny how you come out with this lie but say nothing about the fact that Sunni Troll is blaming Zionists for things not even remotely related to them/Israel, and that his fellow jihadists, terrorists, dictators are responsible for.

Your last comment is seriously flawed as well.
You spend way more time here than I do and you blame what the Palestinians do on others as well.
Very much a hypocritical post Billo.
I'm very angry with you!!
Then it should be very easy for you to show how flawed it is, just pony up 3..............no, check that.................just 1 example of them (or you), admitting responsibility for something they did.

Just one example of where they (or you) went,
"Yep, that one was on us!"
"We're the ones guilty of that!"
"Yeah, we know, what we did was fucked!"
"But hey, shit happens!"​
Just give me one example of Israel owning up to anything.

Nope, the Lancet due to many instances of not publishing fraudulent articles has lost credibility as a reliable source, and just referenced one of those fraudulent articles, idiot. Ha ha ha. Wow, are you thick or what? Aren't there any night schools for adults in your area where you could at least get your elementary school diploma?

Funny how you come out with this lie but say nothing about the fact that Sunni Troll is blaming Zionists for things not even remotely related to them/Israel, and that his fellow jihadists, terrorists, dictators are responsible for.

Your last comment is seriously flawed as well.
You spend way more time here than I do and you blame what the Palestinians do on others as well.
Very much a hypocritical post Billo.
I'm very angry with you!!
Then it should be very easy for you to show how flawed it is, just pony up 3..............no, check that.................just 1 example of them (or you), admitting responsibility for something they did.

Just one example of where they (or you) went,
"Yep, that one was on us!"
"We're the ones guilty of that!"
"Yeah, we know, what we did was fucked!"
"But hey, shit happens!"​
Just give me one example of Israel owning up to anything.

Israel admits it used phosphorus weapons | World news | The Guardian

The zionist jews and Israel are 99% of the problem in the Middle East. .. :cool:

Less than 1% of the population, you give them a great deal of credit to be so much of a problem. Muslims can live in peace with jews if they so choose. How often have they invited jews to the mount? How often have they purified the western wall with rose water so the jews can pray there? How often have they invited jews to live in their ancient homeland?
Arabs choose to hate and destroy the jews rather than face the failing of their own politics, economy and fracturing of their religion. Jews are not the problem, just the excuse for the internal weaknesses of the muslim people. Suspicion and hate seem easier to teach than actually fixing what is wrong with the muslim leadership. Muslims are supposed to teach peace and love, but instead they preach hate and violence, even against muslims of other sects. Let them fix themselves and accept the jews as a benefit and possible solution for the needs of both groups.

You know, I was all set to give you credit for that one; kudos were lined up and ready to be uploaded; my respect for you was about to go up a notch..........

.......then I saw this!

Ms Gal-On said that her original question to the government related to suspicions that Israel has been using experimental weapons in Gaza so she was surprised when she was offered a confirmation that Israel had used phosphorus weapons in Lebanon. "My original question was about the use of Dime [dense inert metal explosives] weapons by Israel in Gaza but instead I was given the answer to a different question," she said. "The use of phosphorus weapons in Lebanon is shocking and unacceptable."
And that just blew everything out of the water.

You don't use a different admission, to avoid responsibility on a worse atrocity. Or to answer a question, you weren't asked.

You need to vet your examples more thoroughly before using them.

Nope, the Lancet due to many instances of not publishing fraudulent articles has lost credibility as a reliable source, and just referenced one of those fraudulent articles, idiot. Ha ha ha. Wow, are you thick or what? Aren't there any night schools for adults in your area where you could at least get your elementary school diploma?
I'm sorry, ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

You know, I was all set to give you credit for that one; kudos were lined up and ready to be uploaded; my respect for you was about to go up a notch..........

.......then I saw this!

Ms Gal-On said that her original question to the government related to suspicions that Israel has been using experimental weapons in Gaza so she was surprised when she was offered a confirmation that Israel had used phosphorus weapons in Lebanon. "My original question was about the use of Dime [dense inert metal explosives] weapons by Israel in Gaza but instead I was given the answer to a different question," she said. "The use of phosphorus weapons in Lebanon is shocking and unacceptable."

You don't use a different admission, to avoid responsibility on a worse atrocity. Or to answer a question, you weren't asked.

I don't NEED to do anything. I knew you would find a way to tell me that my article was not what you were looking for.
WP is not illegal , and if any Gazans were injured/killed from it, I would like to see a mutual source that proves it.

.......then I saw this!

Now, do YOU have any articles about Hamas, Islamic Jihad taking responsibility for their actions, and admitting they fucked up??
I doubt you will find any, because no matter who is killed in Israel, how, how many, it's always mission accomplished for them.

.......then I saw this!

I don't NEED to do anything. I knew you would find a way to tell me that my article was not what you were looking for.
WP is not illegal , and if any Gazans were injured/killed from it, I would like to see a mutual source that proves it.

Israel does not use WP and haven't for years. They were not illegal when in use, but Israel willingly change to a different type less harmful in an urban setting.

Children in Lebanon are sent to collect metal, to clear an area before animals are allowed to graze, or working in fields and orchards. Animals are more valuable than the children.
It is not just clusters or mines from Israel but hezbullah and the army have planted them or they have fallen short from within Lebanon.
These are the hazards of war everywhere, not just the middle east.
People forget that the palestinians also use WP, yet they are not held to the same standard by the media or the UN.

People forget that the palestinians also use WP, yet they are not held to the same standard by the media or the UN.
Really?? the Palestinian freedom fighters do not have any artillery to shoot WP rounds.

Nor do they have any air planes to drop WP bombs.

So how do they use WP against the Israeli's ?? .. :cool:

.......then I saw this!

Israel does not use WP and haven't for years. They were not illegal when in use, but Israel willingly change to a different type less harmful in an urban setting.

Children in Lebanon are sent to collect metal, to clear an area before animals are allowed to graze, or working in fields and orchards. Animals are more valuable than the children.
It is not just clusters or mines from Israel but hezbullah and the army have planted them or they have fallen short from within Lebanon.
These are the hazards of war everywhere, not just the middle east.

And as far as we know, no Palestinian has ever gotten killed from WP.

Israel did not use it as a weapon, they used it as a smoke screen.

Really?? the Palestinian freedom fighters do not have any artillery to shoot WP rounds.

WP can be used is missiles and mortars as well Sunni Troll.

BTW , are you having fun still digging up old threads from Sally for the sole purpose of trolling? Does it make you happy?

Palestinians used WP illegally in mortar as a chemical weapon. Israel used it legally as smokescreens.
Hamas admitted it's use back in 2010 and were still using it 2012.
Israel have replaced their WP smokescreens with ones gas based instead.

I don't NEED to do anything.
Oh, I think you do.

I knew you would find a way to tell me that my article was not what you were looking for.
It was more like that way found me.

WP is not illegal ,
If you shoot it into the sky for illumination, but not if you shoot it at people or in an urban area.

and if any Gazans were injured/killed from it, I would like to see a mutual source that proves it.
That's the difference between you and me. I don't filter your sources, I just comment on them. You, on the other hand, feel the need to play this bullshit source game, as if the source determined whether the claim was true or false. And that's just ridiculous. It's also why ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

If Fox News said the sky was blue, do we automatically treat it as "bullshit", because it came from Fox News?

Now, do YOU have any articles about Hamas, Islamic Jihad taking responsibility for their actions, and admitting they fucked up??
No.

I doubt you will find any,
Then why did you ask me?

because no matter who is killed in Israel, how, how many, it's always mission accomplished for them.
Well, it can't be "always"!

There have been only 28 deaths out of 16,000 rocket attacks since 2001.

I don't NEED to do anything.
Oh, I think you do.

I knew you would find a way to tell me that my article was not what you were looking for.
It was more like that way found me.

WP is not illegal ,
If you shoot it into the sky for illumination, but not if you shoot it at people or in an urban area.

and if any Gazans were injured/killed from it, I would like to see a mutual source that proves it.
That's the difference between you and me. I don't filter your sources, I just comment on them. You, on the other hand, feel the need to play this bullshit source game, as if the source determined whether the claim was true or false. And that's just ridiculous. It's also why ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

If Fox News said the sky was blue, do we automatically treat it as "bullshit", because it came from Fox News?

In other words, you believe anything you read if it's against Israel.
Any link that proves anyone was killed by WP?

Forum List

Back